Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm
The transitions were always easier after awhile he learned. But he was back to where things were what passed for normal once more. He noted his arm and leg always bothered him after the transistions for a time, tech apparnelty didn't approve of cross deminsial travel.
Now where did he ut it? Oh there!
He was in his voot cruiser, Gir curled on the floor sleeping soudnly. Carefully he removed the the large orb like box form it's hiding. This thing had cuased him no amount of grief sense getting it. But it was working well enough he just needed to leanr how to use it properly before he was foudn out.
The thing though clealry technolocial looked like a rock with steel melted into it, eet there were signs of makring carved into it and Zim knew these all to well. "Now how much have you givne me Dib?" He asked to himslef as he pulled up his computer and began running the files with the orb sitll in his hand, carfully hidden , just in case.

-im not telling you what ive got in my head wink -  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 pm
Dib like he knew he would eventuly did fall asleep, He hoped that the nighmares would not bother him by now anymore but they still did. He still found himself wishing that he was not alone when he was sleeping if only to know that when he woke up he would have someone there.
That last few nights he found he would picture Zim with him and that seemed to help, he didnt know if it was just because he knew he was upsest with the Irken for so long, Or if he was being affected by the time Zims Pak attached to him he wanted to ether kill Zim or have Zim keep the nightmares away. He didnt know what and he thought about Asking Purplr about what this could mean but he had figured that would be a wast.
He turned on his bed, in his head fighting off all kinds of monsters, and something that he always did have to fight himslef with, If he was really wanted. It seemed that he was atleast there but he knew that it could all be gone, his nighmares repfected that as well.

_curse you i want to know XD -

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 pm
Zim had worked long into what was probalby considered somehwere it was only when he heard the opening of the shuttle bay doors that he quicly hide away his little treassure. He quickly turned off and extracted the files he was working on before situating himself inot a more normal positon in the chiar, just in case. At first he thought it was Dib, as it was human but a double take revealed it to be Dwinky. Zim let out a small growl of annoyance one that he was cncerned for nothing and two that he mistook this thing for Dib, and that he expected Dib at all.
At least Dib had enough backbone to nsult him to his face and lookk him in the eye.

Later on while Dwinky and Dib where doing standard weapon diagnotics Dwinky fianlly spoke. "You know youd think I d get used to Zim glairng t me nealry everytime he sees me, an ot some extent i have." He said while running the numbers, all green so far. "This morning though he gave me a real visious one, like worse than normal if that was evne possible." He tried to figure out what caused the Irken, at least this time, to get into a mood. It seemed whenever the alieen saw him he got into a snarling match.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 pm
"Considering your the one that in the end left him with powerful wepions i dont really know why ether" Dib said with a little bite in his voise, Maybe he was still a little mad about that hole incadent on some level. but that didnt mean that he would show it all the time. "My guess is he thought you were me, and he seems to hate anyone taller than him...what i love being by the way" He couldent help but enjoy that as he typed in some minor corrections that would keep the systoms runnign smoothly.
"But really glaring is nothing, Iv had him try to impale me, send me to another demotion, use me as some kind of expermant. Glaring is a friendly hello in my case" Really he ignored the glars now more than anything. It was just what Zim did he figured and if he glared back than he would atleast get a good fight out of it in the end.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 pm
"This one was a little different. He knew it was e which seemed to mak it worse." It wasn't to say Zim bieng there was odd, e harldy knew the Irken enough to even know his normal patterns. but the Irken defiently looked irratated something Dwinky at the time purposly ignored.

"Stupid human making me stop mid way." Zim hissed sense he had to start up eveyrthing all over again becuase of that little interuption. Once again, very carefully, he had the orb on in his hand but keeping it hidden. "One way or another your opening." He said to it beofre giving it a small little tap with his cl
aw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm
Dib knew that Zim didnt like humans, something he acctuly shaired with the Irken, he himself did not care for nearly the hole of the human race died off. "Zim glares at everything at some point or another, So it really could mean anything" He knew that it was much easer to just not figure it out why Zim glared. He imput more corrections before he streached and cracked his knuckles. "Well im done here, im going to see if i can get some excerize in today" By whach he ment hopefuly get Zim to fight with him. He always felt better and if something was bothering Zim as well then usaly a good fight would get what ever it was out of his system.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:10 pm
It might be dangeorus doing this so closesly after the last time but he needed to be sure things were going correctly.This time he'd be a bit furhter in the time line than the last time, like maybe a year or so enough time for Dib to understand the concpets he gave him and to learn. It was alwyas jarring and a bit odd to be in one place and htan another so fluidly but convient non the less.
He was on the roof of Dib's house and it took him a moment to get hsi barrings. He took him little time to find Dib, in his workshop. when he slipped through the window he noted Dib was pathcing himself up, or attmepting to. The wounds were bad not exaclty life threatneing but bad and explained hte roign of a few of the scars he remebered. Zim in this timelien woudl be nursing his own right now. "Oh you finally got that fight." He snickered watching as the huan jumped and for a brief moemtn didn't reconzie him than seemed to clam down to a less tense form. "well good to see thigns are going normal but have you worked onw hat i asked?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:57 pm
It never was fun having to try and patch himself up, Dib knew that he couldent go to a hospital or they would ask questions, or more likely once given his name would just send him to some instatuion for being crazy. It was just good that he ended up used to doing this by now even if it was not the easest thing to do. Well atleast he got some good hits on on Zim as well and foiled his plan to, well he wasent really sure what Zim planed to do with rose bushes and ferrets but he stopped them.
he jumped and turned grabbing the closest thing he cold to use as a wepion, what happened to be a pipe at the moment, Though he did relax seeing it was the other Zim. He rised an eyebrow though He did watch and look at what Zim gave him, a lot he didnt get but well he still didnt trust Zim fully but what was shown to him got him thinking he should maybe play along for the moment anyway. "Well as much as i was able to, I didnt understand all of it" he said and tilted his head to the side to show what he was able to get done. "...Why did you give this to me and not yourself..." he asked, he was wondering that for the better part of a year now surly if Zim wanted it further along then he would have just given it to his past self

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:16 pm
A good fair queshon and one he excpeted form Dib. "Would you rather I did?" He asked the option was still on the table. Zim moved tot he computer and glanced at what was there, or at least what Dib seemed willing to show him. He did as much as Zim expected of him, he was not surprised nor inpressed by the feat just pleased it was done. "As always you seem to be pain in my side uman but I suppose it's a by product of your species." He had an impulse to go after the human in much the fashion they used it, on borad the hsip such activites were not exaclty allowed at least not to the extent that they got to.
"Asking in terms of curiosiy and not becuase I find anythign about you interesting but as a rival what exaclty drives you?" In truth him and Dib never tlaked, not amicably anyway. The younger version of Dib was considerably weaker and in a sense feared him the huamn sensed his own mortaitly in a way the Dib from his time n longer did.
His dib was immortal. This dead could die, Easily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:43 am
Dib didnt know if he would like that better, after all if it was his Zim then chances are he would find out about this and try and stop it thinking that its some kind of plan to take over the earth. Zim wasent exactly the heardest to trick or get spy camreas into his base, a little destracting or stroking of his ego and Zim wouldent notice a lot. But this was also letting him get information that he wouldent have had before. "No, ill keep doing it, I can acctuly understand a few Irken symboles now because of this" He couldent translate everything but he was proud that he was able to get a few down.
He glared a little when he was called a pain and that it just was how humans are, Well the human part was a little true, he found that was true most humans he met were rather annoying. But what drives him, that was a good question "This is my home, why wouldent i fight to protect it" he ofcorse ment the Earth, what was vastly deffernt from the Dib that this Zim knew would say, that one had given up on the Earth and no longer cared what happened to it. This one though, he still has to live there and deal with all the crap, and it was weirdly nice just being able to talk without fighting "that and...fighting with you makes me feel like at least one thing in this universe takes me searsously"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm
Zim paced lowly around the room looking at everyting but caring to take note of any of it. "You and your whole race are a pain. You in particular but for entirly differnt reasons." It was somewhat odd to hear Dib tlak aobut trying to protect Earth, th eDib of his time having long ago abonded such notions it was .. strnalgy pleasent ot hear old banter again. However Zim wasn't a sentimental creature by any means and he chose to not let Dib become aware of the changes that were ins tore for him the future. Some things were better left unsaid.
It was also strange seeing Dib shorter than him. He had begrudgingly grown used to having to look up at the Piglet and now bein able to lookd own on him was very satisfying.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:55 pm
Dib didnt really know how to feel about Zim being taller than he was, yea in the past few moths he did notice that he has been growing a little, because he was getting to be a little taller than Zim there. what he enjoyed more for the fact that it was amusing to watch Zim when he realsised that Dib was indeed taller than him at this point, even if it wasent by much there was still a few small inchens that Dib had over the ailen.
But this was even weirder though to see Zim taller. "your still not going to tell me why your having me do any of this are you" he knew that he wouldent be that lucky as to get an actual answer out of Zim.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm
"You've heard the expression 'Need to kno basis'. that's what this is." Zim put it simple becuase he didn't feel like going into massive detail, bcuase there was to much detail to go over. There was no simplifying it and there would be no way to make it a smoothe transisiton so he opted to just nto mention anything at all.
Easier for him and beteer for Dib.
He was taking note mentally of how long he was here in this place. The Dib in his time and the others wouldn't notice his absnece for sometime, bieng busy ona run or somehting but if he reminaed to long tey would. than they would ask things, things he didn't want to answer, nor could answer.

He was rminded of how primative and pathetic Dib's mehtods of fightning him were back in the day. The boy had ntohig but his own wits, such as they were, to relly on and often times they proved useful. If not annoying for Zim. "You still are tempted to atack me." He said matter fo faclty he could read it in Dib's body language. he radiated tension and was hodling himself back, the boy was ehtier smarter than he looked or somehow knew he'd be killed if he treid anything.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:05 pm
ofcorse Dib wanted to attack him, it was in his nature to want to do that every time he saw Zim, any Zim that is but he was smart ebough to know that he wasent going to win if he did, infact he knew he would die.
It wasent much of a suprise when that zim left again, he wondered if he should get used to this, or if he should keep up the project.

another year went by, Dib got taller, and reverted more into himself because people just seemed to get worse and worse. He didnt really know when he started careing less and less about if other people got in the way of the fights him and zim had, as long as he got to fight Zim, atleast Zim still saw him as a threat. Not to mention the one from the futher also had use for him.
Sometimes he wouldent go to school at all and just work on what he was given. About four moths ago though he got another massage, but from him, he wasent sure what it was about but he knew that this needed to be finished, and that he needed to rembure what he was given from himself as well. Sometimes he would break into Zims lab just so they could fight, and to steal some Irken tech that he might need. That is what he just did, he had a gash in his right leg and his cloths were nearly in shreads, how his jacket always servives he will never know but he got a few pieces that he hoped that he could use. His workshop was more or less a cluttered mess now, there were some empty instant ramen contaners and bags of chips in a trash can meaning he would spend days there sometimes. He set what he stole on the table and knew that he would need to take care of his leg, so he had to sew it up a little or he would lose too much blood and he went to do just that.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas