Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm
To say things had been simple the last few years for Dib would be an understatment. If he were to sum it up, Zim dissapered at one point he tryed finding him the next few years by using Taks ship only to be trapped in his Solersystem, till he ended up sending a singel out to a resistence ship, he was intargeted for a while joined them found out Zim was being help prisoner by his own racy, went threw years of expermantel operations to be able to handle fighting, so he had advanced healing he didnt need glasses anymore and he was stronger than he had ever been. Though still no match for a group of Irkens he could go one on one with a lower level one...that wasent Zim.
So Dib had been travling for years fighting for the restince while looking for Zim at the same time, yes many said he was crazy for doing that, but he was one used to be called crazy and two, no one there really faulted him or tryed to stop him.
that was better than earth already. and well this crew ended up like a real family more so than the one on earth ever would have been. He yawned and walked out of his room up to the brige he changed a lot but he still needed some sleep. "so whare are we heading next"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:25 pm
Hera gave Dib a sidelong look as he came. As the ships's pilot and unspoken captan at present she had tkane a huge risk years ago with the human. "Presntly and thankfully not much." Her hair ruffled as she moved her had with a shurg showing the white and blue feather like hair on her head the viened seemlessly int her face. Her eyes she recalled reminded Dib of a hawkes. "Right now we're heading to a satleit station for refueling and supplies. Spend a few hours there unwidn if needed htan get going agan."
A silance feel between them than. "You dont ever talk about yourplanet. imena you still have it and all. You don't want to go back evne for alittle bit?" They had all foudn that strange and still did Dib was the only one at present who sTILL had a planet to call his won. The all lsot ehirs in one form.
"Watch it Hera or goggles while pout." Sabines voice rnage with rumor fo rthe channel system. The bouty hunter was n their wepaon bay clenaign and mainting but she loved easedropping. "And you know how adorable he is when he pouts."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:37 pm
Dib smirked and let out a little laugh "Not much to say about it, its round, mostly covered in water, and has an Oxygen atmopher" he said with a shrug. in truth he never wanted to go back, not unless Zim was there. and well that is really all he ever said about earth. "why would i go back when there so much to see out here." and also why would he want to go back to a planet that hated him.
"And dont think i watch your sexy a** when your shooting someones head off Sabines" he said threw the chanel, he didnt know when the flirting thing started but it was something to do. "hope this station has some good drinks." he could really use one. that was another thing about space, the drinks were really good.
"Rembure not to cause a fight this time Dib" Rese said over the channel as well.
"Hey that guy had it coming that one time, and you all know it" Dib deffended himself, so he got a little recless over the years after he got his well he called them upgrades but he did get better with the control.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 pm
"Oh I know you watch never siad I didn't like it." Sabine had problay been the first to in a way be 'warm' to Dib though it had been a tolerated gaurded sort of way. fortuantly the human had understnad the cuation of the whole gorup. Despite her strang elove of colors and profficienty in dying her hair all manner of colors she was deadly with a pistla and evne more so in hand to hand coombat. Hera had given aDib a heart attakc shorlty after joining that Sabine only got that flirty when she wanted to break a man's neck and his heart.
"Also hera we need to get more anti-grav disruptors that last skirmish with the Armada cost us in our reserves." She was boht buisness and flrting to which Hera shrugged and put it down in her log.
They docked at the staiton not evne an hour later and everyone enjoy the more open space. "So Goggles while lady feather pilor and our brac captian go play adbmirable leaders shall we go do the real fun?" Her and Dib had taken to stickign near eahc othe during on shor missions and drop offs. It had turned into evne off workign basis.
"Behave you two." Hera didnt need to wathc them smirkign as they wlaked off. "Think they hooked up already?" She asked Rese

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:14 am
"You know it" There was always going to be part of Dib that got exicted seeing a new race or finding something else out about space. he would go into one of his exacted talking to himself rants sometimes still to. though not as much as when he was a kid "and we always behave" he yelled back. Though really behaving was a madder of what one saw as behaving.
For him if he ended up in a fight that he didnt start then he was behaving. Or if he pissed someone off trying to get information on whare Zim could be that was lso behaving. But right now, he had never been to this station before so he more wanted to see how things worked there. It looked like it was more of jest someplace people went when there was no whare else to go.
and the bars reminded him of the biker dive bars on earth a little. One good thing about being human, since they havent gatten out of the silarsistem most of the races wernt all that racest to him being as he was the only one they meet so cant make jugments.
Rese shruged "them getting togather would mean one would have to quit that game there playing with one another" he said with a sigh. not to mention he noticed how one minded Dib seemed to be when it came to his Irken he was looking for, he never said anything but he could guess that more than what Dib told them was really going on with the two.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:06 pm
"Lucky for Dib Sabne isn't the jealous type." Hera shrugged as the tow headd down the busy street for their buyer and supplier. Crowded and smoke filled air was common enough when you were outside inone of these places, the bars were worse. but were willing to sell anythign so long as you dint rat to the authorites.
"So Dib this lovley floating pile of filth is Kratz 12 don't ask aobut the name r the last 11 Kratz's. But this is a place were people go to not be fund and to just .. disapear." Her bounty hunter armor made ayone looking her over take a good secodn thaught on it, no matter gender bounty hutners were ruthless. And Mandrots were the top of the list. "So while Hera and Researe playing nce you and I can go find some real fun around here. Maybe evne get a lead or two for our next hit." She always was seakign a blood trail it was i her bones and blood. Once she found a target she chaced it like a shark in blood, once the hutn was over she immedadly looed for a new target.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:35 pm
Dib learned that when he was told not to ask it really was better not to ask. He tended to get looks sometimes mostly because mist races didnt ever see a human before. and though he learned that some races looksed simaler there was defferinces that could still be noticed. "Hopefuly well get a lead that can pay well to" Though they were tecanly in the resistince they mostly had to to erc work to get money to pay to fight the Armada, it was jest a good thing that they were not the only ones fighting. but they were still outnumbered.
He wore thigns that were considered Mandorts typbe of clothing, the race was close enough to whare it didnt madder, and his normal cloths jest wouldent cut it. Though he tended to still whare a long dark coat, he couldent get rid of that habbet. "and maybe i can find someone that will know whare they keep defects" he was ofcorse refuring to Zim, he was always looking for a way to get to Zim and he still has very few leads.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm
"Unfortuantly they don't keep defects aroudn for lng. Usually their kiled of right at birht if anythings foudn worng or later reduced to somethign 'useful for the Empire." Though it wasnt a life by any means. Though it wasn't unheard of to come across a defect Irken but ti was rare and often times very dangeorus as the were more unstable than their hive minded kin. Irken defects had the traits of beign self serving, destructive and uncontrolabll homicidle.
not somethign you wanted in close quarters.
"Dib we have been tellingyou this for years and we wont stop telling you just like we wotn stop helping you. But the relaity is, your chances of findig him let aloen anythig on him are near nothing." saine was honest and upfront aobut everything, unles she was negotioning payment than she was more tight jawed than a ravagesaberbat with a freash kill.
"Besides you owe me a drink if i do recall from your last looing match." she idnicated with a mock bow to the bar they were in front of and regarded him a smile. For a human there really was little dfferance in phscia to men of her own race. Perhapes thats why she liked im enough to flirt and grope him.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm
Dib knew and what she said was true but he couldent jest stop. "I have to try still" he had nothing else really, he couldent go back to earth. or more he didnt want to go back. "unteil i get someone that can tell me without a dought then im going to keep looking. im the only one alowed to kill him after all" though he didnt think he really would kill him not now but still Zim was his and he wasent going to jest stop.
"Besides most would say me jest being here is impossabel....well most on my planet anyway" he knew that was how it would go but he was there so that ment that he could dtill have a small chance.
"and you rigged that last shooting match" he said with a smirk as they went into the bar. he would still pay yes that was the deal but it was heard to win wen she was destracting him with her shooting skills. "you wont win the next one"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 pm
Hour Later

"You know I think they purposly are not comeing to get us." Sabine smrked while taking a swig of the fire water, it looke like delutted lemdade mixed with cranberry joce, and tasted like hundred year old odka. She had her helmet restng net to her arm on the tabl they were sharing and like any other place like this no one bothered anyone else. "You know weve been working together just over five years now is it? You said youd tell me about your planet and i don't care how s**t it is. Fair is fair after all. Sense I gave you the glorified story of Mordock hisotry and culture and .. whatever s**t else we do which is shoot peole." he was as much a curiosity to her andas she was to him.
Really it was a give and take and she was never oen to shy form haivng a differnt speices as apartner.
"Besides Googles your plaent can't be so bad if you came form t." Her smirk and her gaze were as hard to read as the botto of her cup. "Seriously ou really didn't leave anyone behind? Hard to picutre with your skills."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 pm
Dib sworled his drink, he found that he liked this fire water, and a few other things that places like this had. "you would be suprised" he said. well fair was fair. and its not like he would ever be going back there anyway. "Earth is mostly covered in water, and...well im deffernt i guess from most humans. most of them dont think life in sapce is real, think there the only ones in the universe" he laughed dryly and took a sip of his drink. "everyone thought i was crazy, made it easy to leave." he didnt miss it at all, not really. he thought about what else "theres grifitti there to, but its not like yours, yours acctuly looks nice."
He needed another drink to get threw the next part. "I do have a father and sister but i dont really miss them, they thought i was crazy jest like everyone else on the planet. and my mother died when i was young so there was nothing holding me there" to him it was as simple as that. "Zim was the only one that ever treated me like i was worth anything, and hes not on earth anymore hens no reasion for me to stay"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:12 pm
Sabine listened without interupting and shrugged at the end tkainganother drink. Fair was fair. "Alright wont ask you anymore snese you played my game." He adjusted herself to be resting more confrotnablly in her chiar. "Having someone you want to beat is inportnat pushes you to be better than you ever thaught you could be. Evne pastthe poitn where you thaught you were going to die." she could understand that and respect it but to hell if she'd talk about it.
"So if and when you find your friend you plan on leaving us than?" She asked him watching him carefully. In truth she felt a triffle sad at the thaught of Dib leaving, but she coudlnt or wouldn't stop him. "I mean I know we probalby have a weirder make up than your used ot but fo rthe record your fmaily to us and if you haven't noticed race doens't mena naything."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:07 pm
Dib let out a laugh "Please your stuck with me at this point, so sorry to dissapoint" he said ofcorse in a jokeing way. There was no way he could leave at this point. These guys were his new family at this point and he really had not idea if he could leave anymore. "I dont really know what ill do. i think i more want to know what happened to him more than anything...and if hes still alive kick his a**" he said really there was nothing more he could do. he wanted to have a real fight with Zim, sure in the past he thought he was really fighting him but he learned now that he was lucky that he was alive.
He scaned the others in the bar, if only to see if he could recanice any of the races, it was a habbet he never dropped he sill liked seeing something new. Though one guy at the bar didnt look right. Infact he looked human, like a human Dib knew at one point. "I think i know that guy" he said setting the glass down and got up and went over to the man "Dwiky" he said and that confermed it since the guy turned hearing his name, and Dib proceded to punch him "Thats for taking the damn camra with you"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:28 pm
Sabine raised one thin eyebrow at Dib's sudden burst of agressiion but like eveyrone else remained inher seat but her hand had been on his pistol in less than a breath's span.
Just in case.
Dwinky rubbed his jaw and could feel his lip had been split with the hit. He looked up at the ... wait there was no way. A name came ot him.
10 years old.
Anitsocal behaivor.
Agressiona nd obsessive behaivor
Disruptive behavior
High intellagance no motivation.
"Dib." He said as he wans't sure what he was looking at. Dib was a boy last he saw a ten year old boy and yes Dwinky knew the laws of space and itme were oh so different here it didn't change the fact that the boy he affiliated wiht the name Dib was stnaidn before him but he was ... a young man.
He pushed himself up when another punch or a kick wanst in his near future. "Dib Membrane? What are you doing here?" Confusiona nd honest joyous suprirse were an understatment.
"You know him Dib." Sabine askd evne though she was there soly as Dib's visual backp, he didnt require it but this sent a message.
Dwinky was very famialr with morkacks and they were never keen on giving loyalty without maoney beign envovled.
This was interesting.
"We're aquitances if your wanting the truth of it." The yellow eyes peicred him and though the blusihs white hair contrasted her skin he felt pinned, typical repsonse to a Mordak female in his expeirance.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:01 pm
Dib had no reasion to hit him again, he jest wanted that one time to be payed for. "Yea, He was my counsler back when i was ten....apperntly people thought i had some kind of problem" he said to Sablen with a laugh, Though he thought it was funny anyway. "Forgot about him to be honest" Well till right now anyway. He thought that he would have ended up dead.
Though his attition went back to the other human. "Im here looking for Zim, he dissapered a few years ago, base destroyed and everything. from what i was able to piece togather he was taken by his race for being defective" he answered. And despite everything he was a little happy to see another human. "But what are you doing here, last i rembure you went with those weird guys to explore the stars" he asked since well he didnt have a reasion to be mad anymore, and they were both adults now so there was no reasion not to have a conversation.

one on one rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff