View Results

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:03 am
AFAIR, the LSG was the only reason I ever used Gaia to begin with. It's so odd being able to look back at all the things we, as a grouping of strangers, managed to say over the past 10 years.

I'm so strange to realize that I spent so much time here, only to see that it'd pretty much a ghost town compared to what I remember it being. I was influenced so much by you guys.

So much has changed in my life since I was an active member of this community. And yet, I look back at these dated message boards, post in these guild message boxes that haven't changed since 2007 or so, and realize that while I lived, this tiny little section of the world has remained the same.

My point is: They never did update the guild boards like they promised years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:40 pm
Oh man, I remember that database of the LSG you had made. I used to always use it to look back at my old threads and laugh sadly.  

LeRaven

Spriggit

Kindly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:16 pm
I remember, after joining the LSG and getting engrossed in the community here, I ceased ever being able to use the rest of Gaia from then on.

The fact that it's still here with familiar faces still posting is strangely... Comforting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:02 am
LeRaven
Oh man, I remember that database of the LSG you had made. I used to always use it to look back at my old threads and laugh sadly.

I still have that code sitting on my Dropbox. I looked at it recently and... it's archaic. I can't believe how much I've grown as a programmer since then.  

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:31 am
I was drawn to LSG cause you guys kinda reminded me of the guys I used to talk to in the chatroom where Mario and I met.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games