Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

Utako glanced up at the sky, wondering how much time he had before dark. He had heard rumors of artifacts for a pride that had once been in the area. The culture of different prides always fascinated him, even once they had been completely erased from the earth. Surrounding him were small holes that he had been digging, searching for any sign that there had been a pride there.

He let out a heavy sigh. The dirt plains had very few shaded spots. One being a watering hole within his sight where the local mortals went to get water. If the water was out of site, he would have used his god form to dig quicker, using his wings to brush up the sand. His mortal form would have to do for now though. The attention of too many mortals would only take away time that he could spend searching. He had already been stopped a couple of times by those curious about what he was doing.

His focus went away from the watering hole and back to the dirt. He began to dig again with his front paws. 'There has to be something here,' he thought as he worked, his attention completely focus on the task.

I Lady Kiya I
Here you go! Sorry for the wait

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image

Doitsu was wondering in the area she was able to go, being kept close ties seeing as she had visions that she couldn't control. Of course, they weren't as strong as some, but the pride she was in really took liking to any power, as it was closer to the gods than any mortal should be. Doitsu was scared to start a family, but wanted to so bad. Afraid they'd be taken from her for lack of the sight she had.

She was having a debate within her head as she was walking, almost didn't even see the lion that was digging in the ground, and nearly tripped into the hole he had created. With the recognition that someone was there, she squeaked and tripped over her own feet next to where the lion was digging. "Oh my gosh!" She squeaked. If lions could blush, she'd be a deep red at the fact on how embarrassing that was.

How couldn't she see him? He was brightly colored, well... Maybe not as bright as herself, but he was fairly noticeably bright, now that she was looking at him. "I'm.... I'm sorry!" she spoke. Perhaps if she knew how to read her visions, she would have seen this coming days before hand... Months maybe? She wasn't sure. They were all a blur and they often frightened her. Half the time she didn't want to know what the meant. At least they only came to her when she slept.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry to you as well! Silly works.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm
Utako paused from his digging and looked at the lioness. She had caught him by surprise, but he recovered quickly by giving her a much practiced friendly smile. “No need to be sorry. I should have been paying more attention so I could have warned you.” He replied, giving her a kind smile. “Are you alright?”

He was silently thankful he hadn't uncovered anything yet. The last thing he wanted was a broken artifact. Normally he would be rather irritated about being interrupted, however, he found it hard to be annoyed while around a pretty lioness. “Are you lost?” He asked, thinking that she seemed a little distracted. His exploration could wait. For now he thought it best to enjoy the company.

I Lady Kiya I
Agreed xD My schedule is balancing out now so I should be giving you quicker responses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:54 am
She looked at him carefully and shook her head. "No, not at all" She answered with a smile. "I'm just not use to seeing others around here." She looked about. Only those with her site were usually around here, though she could tell things changed. While there were a few that still lingered, there were visions that she had seen that might suggest the pride was no longer as functional. She was one of the few that didn't want to leave yet, it seemed.

"Do you have the sight as well?" she asked him. He looked completely normal to her, but there was something about him that she couldn't shake the feeling. "Why are you digging?" she caught herself asking before she could stop herself. This was awkward. It had been a while since she actually had a conversation with someone else.

Fairy Snails
I... totally forgot about this rp...

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out