Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[ARCHIVE]Marbled Bluebells - A Basket Raffle-GRATS tefla! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 pm
You shall be....
User Name : xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Foal Name : Mariesii
Foal Personality : Mariesii is calm and patient (to an extent), keeping a grace in her gait even when she faces some of her biggest challenges. Despite her even-tempered appearance, Mariesii has an inner fire to her and is quick with her tongue once provoked enough. She is incredibly family oriented and enjoys spending time with her parents and siblings as often as she can. Nature, particularly flora and fauna, catch her attention like no other and Mariesii is often times caught, quite literally, stopping and smelling the roses as she enjoys what life has to offer her one step at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:01 pm
I love plots!
Plot Idea's :

As A Foal
A Spoonful of Sugar : Mariesii ends up facing a daunting task and finds it unpleasant and difficult to handle. Through the teachings of her parents and the help of her siblings, Mariesii is able to overcome the initial hesitance and finds that she is able to enjoy herself with a little fun and cheer.

One, Two, Tea! : Having siblings can have it's ups and downs and this loving family is no different. Sometimes even a foal as patient as Mariesii can get frustrated and upset, especially when it's with her siblings. After a heated moment and a quick exchange of words, Mariesii has to put their differences behind her and is able to forgive and forget, though not until she and her siblings have a bonding moment. This time it seems there won't be any polite discussions over tea.

How to Train Your Familiar : During the time of her foalhood, Mariesii meets and befriends a familiar. The familiar's personality is so different from her own, energetic, brash, and clumsy, that Mariesii has to learn how to make their relationship work while also making sure the ties she has with others isn't ruined by her new companion's arrival.

As An Adult
The Bluest Skies : Mariesii finds herself pulled to the wonders of the Earth most of the time, finding flowers to be beautiful and calming, but every now and again she finds her heart reaching for the skies. If Mariesii does not inherit the wings of her mother, she will experience a pull to the sky that she will never be able to satisfy and will experience envy when it comes to her siblings. If she does have wings, she will gladly take flight and explore on the days when the skies are the bluest.

When the Morning Glory Blooms : Some relationships are fleeting no matter what kind they are. After losing contact with someone important to her, Mariesii learns how brief a friendship can seem once it ends.

Lavender Roses and Forget-Me-Nots : Mariesii is a romantic at heart and has always dreamed of finding that special someone. One day she finally meets them (or finally realizes her feelings for another) and she attempts to relay her message the best way she knows how: through the language of flowers. After assembling the proper petaled beauties together, Mariesii offers her potential love the bouquet in hopes that they'll understand her.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:03 pm
Here's a pic!
Couple art : I hope a sketch is okay ;u; Here are the lovely parents [x]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:10 pm
Count me in!
User Name:AislingJuno  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 pm
Count me in!
User Name:Tiger_Kisa699

You shall be....
User Name :Tiger_Kisa699
Foal Name : Juniper Bluebell
Foal Personality : Loving and excited. As a foal she'll get into anything and everything. She loves to find things, to poke her nose in to places shes curious about and more often then not, into places she shouldn't be poking into. As an adult she'll love to see things, to meet others, but she would have gone through some things that made her a little more cautious about things and she sticks close most of the time to her parents. Not living super near them but not very far from them. She looks to help those through the forest that seem in danger but she doesn't go poking into things any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Of The Epidemic
Foal Name : Chamomile
Foal Personality : Bubbly, Mille despite her name is a bright, bouncy filly. She has a love of life and can be a bit naive. Her world is rainbows and sunshine so she fully believes the entire world should be like that as well.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:37 pm
Count me in!
User Name: dbz2010  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:32 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Ebonrune  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:27 am
Count me in!
User Name:chi honda  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:07 am
Count me in!
User Name: CitrusCupcake  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 am
Count me in!
User Name: Fea Line  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:28 am
Count me in!
User Name: Sawaki  

Sawaki

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:52 am
Count me in!
User Name:Lita Rutherford  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:11 am
Count me in!
User Name: Kamiki  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 am
You shall be....
User Name : Kamiki
Foal Name : Caique
Foal Personality : Playful, almost clownish, but with a formal flair. She loves to play host, and has dream of one day running grand celebrations. She's especially fond of tea parties considering the circumstances of her birth, but her parties are never boring!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff