Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:41 pm
Sauda was relaxed.

She was new to the Bhanu, and apparently had impeccable timing when it came to joining things. The king had returned after an extended period away and from what whispers she'd picked up on he had come back to disorder and chaos. Well on the one paw Sauda secretly wished she could have seen such a thing, she was fairly glad she had decided to sign up after all was said and done. Fighting and bickering well the boss was away might have made for a more interesting tale to tell but not dying on account of her not being part of that conflict made her day considerably better. Speaking of her day being better... She had just finished hunting a little while ago. Now Sauda was giving herself what she deemed was a well-deserved break from any further chores. Oh sure, after she was finished basking in the sunlight she'd maybe help out some more with demanding pridal activities but for now she was enjoying herself, with not a single worry on her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image

Bluutsvilvarrt had come a long way, following a leopard who had promised things. He was strong, and fearsome, so there was no denying that he could deliver such promises. Of course, she was headstrong, and looking for some type of glory. Anyone she had run into promising such, she would have willingly followed into action.

Her past was nothing but shame and disgust. More towards what she was than anything else. She had seen the way pure bred creatures looked at her, and she couldn't deny it was because she was a monstrosity. Though when meeting the leopard that called himself king, he seemed to not even notice the thing she was. That made her believe him more. She understood, once she got to the area he called home, why it was. He didn't seem to have a care on if you were pure, or if you were something of a mistake.

She flicked her leopard-like tail as she noticed a cheetah near by. Her thoughts had been else where that she had almost missed the purple beast. "Aye, I didn't see you there." She said. Not many cheetahs were apart of this happy dysfunctional family, so she was half surprised to actually see one here.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 pm
Sauda felt her fur temporarily bristle at the voice of another addressing her. She was partly worried that whoever was talking was going to begin complaining about her lack of helping out or something. She resumed relaxing when she recalled this fear was unwarranted and unrealistic. She had already helped out, nobody had reason to accuse her of doing anything otherwords.

She curiously rose her head to look at the stranger. Not a lion, not a leopard. Oh, she had seen a few of these around these parts! The stranger was a Leopon, right?

"wasn't exactly trying to be noticed." Sauda shrugged. Her eyes quickly scanned the hybrid over. Her fur was awfully pretty, and for Sauda this... hmm... It annoyed her in some small way. She decided to ignore this feeling for now, or at least attempt to, in favor of at least pretending to be friendly. "You from around here?" She questioned in mild curiosity.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 pm
Bluut Supposed that was a good reason not to be noticed. It was true, every member was required to do their part in the pride, but it wasn't unheard of for felines to take breaks and bask in the sun. Bluut thought it was far too warm for basking in the sun. The sand beneath her paws burned, but it was a pleasant feel, unlike the sun that blasted down upon her overly dark fur. She took to the nights normally, But some things you couldn't see at night the way the day shines them.

"No." She spoke blunt and didn't dance around the question. "The jungle." She said with shrug. Bluut assume the other was not very interested in anything about the hybrid. Much like most, it made her feel slightly uncomfortable. "Much less sun, but just as hot." She added, in case the other didn't know what exactly a jungle was.

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:55 pm
How irritable. “I know what a jungle is.” The cheetah said, a faint touch of annoyance flickering into her words. Sauda then proceeded to make grumbling noises at herself for failing to ‘act nice’ for more than five seconds at a time. If she wanted to make any friends here at all she’d need to improve that and become at least a small bit kinder towards others. “Mmm, sorry. It’s just I’ve seen a jungle before, I tend to forget that not a lot of people have.”

The cheetah straightened up now, so she was sitting more than she was lying on the ground. The sunlight was nice and warming but it also had moments where it got to be a bit too much to handle. This wasn’t one of these movements, but Sauda knew from experience that if she kept laying in her sunny-spot she’d only overheat faster than if she stood, or sat upright. “Were you apart of a pride in the jungle then?” Sauda seemed slightly more invested in this question, more curious to know the answer to it. Though she wouldn’t be kept awake at night if the stranger didn’t supply her with a response.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:09 am
Bluut shrugged. She was use to snappyness, she learned not to take it personally. It was what she grew up with, sometimes somethings were easier to ignore than other things. "No." She said straight forward. "I've never been accepted anywhere because what I am." She wasn't sure if the cheetah noticed exactly what she was, but that made no matter. Most here seemed unlike those in the other lands. Most here only cared if you could carry your own.

She could, she had to learn to defend herself quite well. Though, perhaps not as well as some that lived here. Some she'd dare not start a fight with. Some she'd dare not challenge. "And you?" She asked, not really caring if the other had been in a pride at all, but it was strange that she knew what a jungle was and was way out here in a dead area. Or what most saw as a dead area of sand.

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:15 pm
Because of what she was she wasn't accepted anywhere? Rubbish, she was accepted here wasn't she? Clearly her logic didn't apply to this place. Still, Sauda supposed she could understand what the leopon was talking about. The lions who described leopons prior to her ever encountering one did not seem to be overly impressed with the species. In fact some seemed outright annoyed by their existence. Hmm. Maybe it was because they had all flocked to this place, a group who prided themselves on thievery. Heh. The thought was amusing, though Sauda doubted this was the sole reason they were disliked.

The cheetah's eyes gazed over the leopon again, and she was reminded of her very nice looking pelt. Maybe the true reason leopons were hated was born out of pure jealousy.

"I was born near a jungle. Not in it, just near it. Left, came here, not much else to tell." Her past was utterly and entirely boring for lack of a better way of putting it. Or at least that's how Sauda viewed it.

She couldn't help herself when she said, "you've got some pretty interesting fur on you. You're parents must have been rather... Colorful."

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:12 pm
Bluut Shrugged. "I wouldn't know" She felt relieved to be looked upon in a different light than normal. The other was more at Awe with her fur, than at disgusted with her linage. It was something she had to get use to. A slight burst of joy rushed through her though. Even if she didn't show it. Only a slight smirk crossed her face. She was happy that the other envied her coat. It was something she never thought to take pride into, not until now, anyways. "My parents abandoned us." she said, her voice almost blank of emotion as she spoke. "I guess when they found out they made a mistake they decided to leave us to die." She wouldn't know her mother or father if they walked past her in her travels. "We were lucky that someone else found us and took us in" There was a smile and hint of gratitude in her last words. She didn't want the other to feel pity for her in any way. She was what she was, and that was all she could accept.

Of course, even though she was a monstrosity, she was happy to be alive. She had finally found a place that seemed to find them just as useful. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." She nodded at the other in some hope she felt the same way. Why? She wasn't sure why she wanted to impress this cheetah, but it was nice to have a normal conversation for once. If one could call this normal.

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 am
Us? Well, it did make sense for the leopon to have siblings... But "us". Did that imply she had some of said siblings in the pride with her? Hmm. It was food for thought Sauda supposed. She'd keep an eye out for any other interesting-coat-coloured hybrids walking around.

"Good riddance to them then." She snorted. It wasn't an unheard of story for parents to abandon their children. Sauda just liked to think that even the most annoying babies were wanted by their parents. After all they were babies, they couldn't help that they were annoying! This leopon seemed to have turned out okay though. Being adopted by some other family probably helped with that.

Sauda spotted out of the corner of her eye two lions in the distance. Oh crap. If they came over they'd notice she had stopped helping out after catching a small lizard they might be inclined to yell at her. Which was something Sauda was no longer in the mood to deal with.

"Well." The cheetah forced herself to stand. "I've gotta go do things." She snarled with discontent the last two words. "Be seeing you around though, eh, er..." What was the leopon's name again? Sauda realized they hadn't introduced themselves. "You."

I Lady Kiya I
sorry this took so long, busy week

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:01 am
"Bluut is better than You" She didn't say her full name, but mostly because most couldn't pronounce it right. All the same, it was too long for most to want to say and Bluut became her nick name. Or Bluu. She didn't want to keep the female too long, and it had been too long already it seemed. Bluut also had things to do, but she wasn't exactly sure what it was she was suppose to do yet.

She supposed she'd be about cleaning up the pride. Getting rid of bones, and other stuff that the past pride had left behind. The pride she was curious about, but never spoken any type of interest. "It was a nice chat" She nodded. It was something she wasn't use to, a good change. Not many had talked to her here yet, but it was going well so far.

"Until next time" If there was one

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out