User ImageUser Image

Quote:
She was along the outskirts of the prides lands and she honestly was just there to see if perhaps there were any passing strangers. She didn't mind talking to those that weren't from the pride. It made things more interesting and she liked to hear about what was going on outside in the rest of the world. As she was padding along the young witch doctor thought she spotted a dark figure not to far ahead, by the way it moved she recognized it as being another cheetah. This pleased her, not that she didn't care for other species or anything.

She made her way towards the figure and realized it was male and she admired his florescent coloring against his dark pelt. "Hello there stranger." She said warmly as she approached, but still keeping a bit of a distance. She didn't know how he was and she wasn't about to risk getting attacked over nothing.

Quote:
Dumisa yawned, stretching out his legs. It was a quiet day. It was a nice, beautiful day. Seeing as he had no plans for this beautiful day, he planned to enjoy a nice, afternoon nap for as long as this day would allow him to. As he curled up into a snuggly little ball of feisty fur, he closed his eyes. As he attempted to drift off into dreamland... he picked up an unfamiliar smell followed by the sounds of someone, or something, nearby.

He perked his ears up, and then his head, only to see a female of his own kind wistfully staring at him. As she spoke, he groggily rolled over, rather taken back. "Ah.. ah? What.. who ..." He uncurled himself, slowly getting onto all fours with a long, long stretch. "I am a stranger, yeees.... but so are you. What brings you here?"

Quote:
She noticed that she had awoken him then and that he just seemed to be unsure of why she was here when it was he who should be aware that he was basically on her prides territory. She chuckled slightly. "I'm out for a walk.. What is it that you are doing here besides sleeping that is?" She asked him curiously.

They got strangers around all the time so it wasn't anything new to her that this male likely had just been out and about and had thought this a nice place to nap. Better her to find him than one of the right hands or the boss. The thought made her chuckle just a little bit. "My name is Mariko." She remained where she was as she watched him, "what is your name?"

Quote:
He yawned again, still half asleep at this point. It didn't even occur to him he passed onto new territory, he was too tired to even realize it. Thankfully this female seemed nice enough. "Me? Me? Why, I.. don't know. I honestly was just walking, then decided for a nap. Have I done.. something wrong? I don't think I have, but heaven knows given me."

He eyed the female, finally starting to wake up. "Mariko? Nice to meet you.. I'm Dumisa. I'm a wanderer, so I don't usually get to meet nice people. You aren't going to try and eat me, are ya?" He laughed slightly, realizing she wasn't hostile. Still, he never knew.

Quote:
She shook her head, "No you've done nothing wrong. I was just curious was all." She said simply as she watched him. She was pleased when he finally started to fully wake up and introduced himself to her. "It's nice to meet you Dumisa, and we get wanderer's here quite a it so don't worry." She said with a small chuckle and then a laugh when he asked if she was going to eat him.

"Oh heavens no." She said making a face and shaking her head. "Have others tried to eat you before?" She said with a raised brow in question, then she decided she didn't want to know. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to." The words came quickly after her question had been asked.

Quote:
"You sure I aint done nothin' wrong?" He smiled, proceeding to sit down. "Ah, I take it I'm not on free territory anymore.. that would be my bad." He frowned, realizing that happened a lot. "Well.. I know you said I'm welcome, but I don't mind leavin' if I'm a bother. I know I'm not really part of any tribe or anything, so I don't want to be disrespecting one and causing trouble, eh?"

He laughed at her comment. Yea, ok, maybe not eaten, but he had his fair share of fights in the past. And for all he knew that one female really did want to eat him after she was done maiming him. Thankfully he was graced with great speed.

Quote:
"well I don't very well see you harassing anyone around here so i'm pretty sure you're in the clear" She said to him and the nodded. "You are on our lands, but don't worry, we don't bite.... Hard." She said with a small wink. She could only speak for herself. Some of the fighters though. They could sure pack a punch.

"Don't worry you aren't going to be disrespecting anyone, at least not while I'm around." She said to him firmly with a reassuring smile. "How long have you been traveling? Do you need food or water? If so I would be more than willing to take you to some." She said kindly to him.

Quote:
"Only thing I might harass is a bit of grass to lie down on, promise. And I'll likely be on my way fairly quickly.. ... " He laughed at her comment, starting to flick his tail around casually. "Yea, getting bitten isn't my thing. I'll make sure not to cause any trouble."

He paused, considering her comment. Food would be nice.. and water.. hot dang, water. But he felt kinda bad being offered it to freely. Still.... food. "I um.. I wouldn' say NO to free food. But I also would feel bad. Maybe I can pay ya back somehow, eh?"

Quote:
She smiled and laughed at his words and couldn't help but find him entertaining. She wondered if perhaps he'd consider joining their pride. He seemed to have enough quirks about him to be an entertainer, though it also required dancing and singing in some parts. Though perhaps he could be of other uses. She gave it a couple of thoughts.

"No need to feel bad. I have a kill I made earlier that I'm not going to be able to finish on my own that you can have." She said with a nod of her head. "There really is no need to pay me back, unless you really want to then you can tell me your proposal and I'll think on it." She said giving him a wink. "Now follow me or others might try to chase you off." She said making sure the male was following her to where she had her kill.

Quote:
He watched her, as she seemed lost in thought... wondering just what she was thinking about. Hopefully, hopefully it wasn't about him. "A kill, eh? Well.. I greatly appreciate it. I never say no to a free meal. Especially from a pretty lady like yourself." He followed her, just wondering what he was going to get himself into.