I cried tears of joy yesterday..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:58 pm
Yesterday, I took one of my friends out for dinner since it was his birthday. It was my treat, and we started to just talk. Well the conversation turned over to one of our mutual friends, one I had dated in the past, and how he was doing and everything.

Quick back story on this guy. We dated in the 8th grade, yes I know we were young so it seems ridiculous to say, but he was the first relationship I ever had, my first kiss, and so on. We broke up in high school but were on and off throughout the years. After our senior year, I finally said enough was enough and I wasn't going to be playing anymore games and we called it off.
He's the kind of guy that girls will look at and laugh. It's heart breaking for me because I do care about him since he's my one of my best friends now and i kinda get like a protective sister. I never want to see him hurt over someone which has happened before. That's pretty much all i can say without making this SUPER long.

Anyway, while I was at dinner Thomas (the birthday boy) mentioned our friend and how school was going and that he had a girlfriend. I stopped and had him repeat what he said and sure enough I heard correctly. He told me how their first date had went and then I just started crying. I got so, so happy for him. Just from the very few details I was given, if this is what their relationship is like, it could last and it makes me ecstatic that it could. He's always been so down on himself that he'll never find someone, ever. Yet here he is and i just can't help but smile. He's happy with someone.

I probably looked like a crazy person crying in a Whataburger at 10pm, but I honestly did not care. So yeah, that's the story of me crying happy tears. Just wanted to share is all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:13 am
That's very sweet to be so happy for him. <3
I hope this relationship goes well for him, it sounds like he's very much happy with this girl. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 pm
I'm hoping it does last. The only relationship he's been with, was with me but it's because he just gets looked down on and it kills me. But I got this news and just got so excited.
Yokies
That's very sweet to be so happy for him. <3
I hope this relationship goes well for him, it sounds like he's very much happy with this girl. c:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-

I'm sorry to hear he has been looked down on like that.
It sounds like this girl sees the good in him though. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm
He sent me a snap chat of the 2 of them holding hands and he had the biggest smile on his face and they just looked so cute together. I'm just so excited.

I must seem so weird because of it, but I don't care at all.
Yokies
-werewolf-grl-743-

I'm sorry to hear he has been looked down on like that.
It sounds like this girl sees the good in him though. c:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:45 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-

I don't think it's weird at all. It's natural to be excited and happy for your friend. c: He's having a wonderful time with this girl so that sounds amazing. <3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items