Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:46 pm
The beekeeping one, not the life saving one. Right now things have picked up and we're working ten hours days six days a week busting our assessment off. I can't wait to quit this job and put more time into firefighting. I just need to push through a little bit longer. But I swear to God if they make me work Sunday I'm either quitting or getting fired next week.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:36 pm
Bee's are good for the environment!  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 pm
When I saw the title, I was about to walk in here and be all "BETCH, YOU JUST GOT YO CERTIFIED AWESOME! AIN'T NO WAY YOU HATE IT ALREADY!" xd

Ugh, that sounds awful. Hope you can get out of there soon and do the stuff you actually enjoy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:13 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Bee's are good for the environment!

And they're good for my wallet. But they suck for everything else.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:15 pm
Hiddochi wolf
When I saw the title, I was about to walk in here and be all "BETCH, YOU JUST GOT YO CERTIFIED AWESOME! AIN'T NO WAY YOU HATE IT ALREADY!" xd

Ugh, that sounds awful. Hope you can get out of there soon and do the stuff you actually enjoy.

Hahahaha, I figured at least one person would think that when I put the title. That's why I made sure y'all knew which job I was talking about.

It really is. Why can't money just fly into my wallet while I wait to get a job elsewhere doing something I actually like?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:57 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf

Hahahaha, I figured at least one person would think that when I put the title. That's why I made sure y'all knew which job I was talking about.

It really is. Why can't money just fly into my wallet while I wait to get a job elsewhere doing something I actually like?

I know, right? If money could just fly period, I'd have an incentive to learn to shoot a gun. Go out money hunting instead of duck hunting. Set out a money feeder in my back yard and wait for 'em to come to me...

Come to think of it, how common (or uncommon) is hunting of any kind out in Cali? I can't imagine it's too commonplace over there at all. It's everywhere here. My university literally has a guarded armory where students can store their hunting rifles while not in use, and they have to check them out with public safety whenever they want to take them out. Sunday mornings, the cafeteria is a sight in camouflage because of all the hunters that came back from a weekend outing.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:04 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf

I know, right? If money could just fly period, I'd have an incentive to learn to shoot a gun. Go out money hunting instead of duck hunting. Set out a money feeder in my back yard and wait for 'em to come to me...

Come to think of it, how common (or uncommon) is hunting of any kind out in Cali? I can't imagine it's too commonplace over there at all. It's everywhere here. My university literally has a guarded armory where students can store their hunting rifles while not in use, and they have to check them out with public safety whenever they want to take them out. Sunday mornings, the cafeteria is a sight in camouflage because of all the hunters that came back from a weekend outing.

You'd see me hunting all day everyday if that ever happened.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. I know a few people that hunt, but I'm not too sure exactly how popular it is here in California. I guess it would vary depending on which section of California you're in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:21 pm
thousands of people up here in the Adirondacks hunt, for food.

we have local butchers who will make steaks and chops out of them, and one processor is famous for their sausage.  

chessiejo

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff