Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
I think Shakespeare wrote my dream last night.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 am
Because everyone I love died. Even one of my dogs back at home. crying And even though I didn't die, I was basically being torn apart at the seams.

I woke up with actual tears in my eyes twice, and each time I woke up and drifted back to sleep, the same damn dream continued (which is really rare for me)...

Dammit, Shakespeare. Take your negativity back to your own century. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 pm
Well, damn. I've had nightmares, but the only time I woke up crying, I couldn't remember anything about my dream. Guess your subconscious is having some anxiety issues right now.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:02 pm
Lady Lagomorph
Well, damn. I've had nightmares, but the only time I woke up crying, I couldn't remember anything about my dream. Guess your subconscious is having some anxiety issues right now.

Tell me about it. @_@ That's the first time I've ever had that happen, and only about the 2nd or 3rd total time I can recall ever having a dream that continued itself after waking and falling back asleep. I've felt disturbed and even mildly scared after dreams on occasion in the past, but never have I woken up with actual tears. That was just...woah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 pm
Hiddochi wolf

Tell me about it. @_@ That's the first time I've ever had that happen, and only about the 2nd or 3rd total time I can recall ever having a dream that continued itself after waking and falling back asleep. I've felt disturbed and even mildly scared after dreams on occasion in the past, but never have I woken up with actual tears. That was just...woah.
I had a dream that continued with the same location/people-who-don't-actually-exist from a previous one, but i had it like a year after the first. x-x So actually, my min might've tricked itself and thought they were related. Either way, it was freaky.

And yeah, waking up upset it tough.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am
You sure that wasn't George R.R Martin?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:30 pm
Saikii
You sure that wasn't George R.R Martin?

Haha... I was thinking the same thing. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:24 pm
Carl Jung says all our dreams are about ourselves.

So, it's not that you're dying, but i would guess you are going through some major changes, and saying goodbye to parts of your life with which you were comfortable?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games