Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 pm
...There's this guy here on Gaia who keeps randomly sending me gifts and PMs any time I log on and I'm pretty sure he's trying to win me over or something. ;_;

But it's weird because he doesn't SAY much. He just gives me stuff and asks how I am. It's kinda weird, but I don't want to be an a** by telling him to go away. gonk It's not like he's hurting anything...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:48 pm
I just subtly snuck in the info that I'm taken. Hopefully that solves things, but you never know... sweatdrop  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:12 pm
Fine, I'll stop sending you gifts and trying to win you over. But I just can't help myself. I mean you're so smart and cute and funny!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:18 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Fine, I'll stop sending you gifts and trying to win you over. But I just can't help myself. I mean you're so smart and cute and funny!

NOT YOU. emotion_donotwant *Twinkly princess eyes* You really think that? emotion_kirakira

Haha No, it was just some random dude that sent me stuff after seeing me post in the Chatterbox. It's weird how he always seems to time his gifts and PMs with when I'm online, 'cause I'm not on his friend list so it's not like he should get notified of when I'm on unless he's stalking my profile 24/7. confused Hasn't responded, so I might've solved the problem.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:25 pm
Never mind; he's back. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Never mind; he's back. emotion_facepalm

If it's creeping you out then ask him to stop.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:23 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

NOT YOU. emotion_donotwant *Twinkly princess eyes* You really think that? emotion_kirakira

Haha No, it was just some random dude that sent me stuff after seeing me post in the Chatterbox. It's weird how he always seems to time his gifts and PMs with when I'm online, 'cause I'm not on his friend list so it's not like he should get notified of when I'm on unless he's stalking my profile 24/7. confused Hasn't responded, so I might've solved the problem.

Oh, okay. Then I shall continue as I was. yes, I really do think that.

Damn, that's some crazy stalker level stuff right there. You can't block him? (Can't remember if that's a feature on Gaia or not)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

Oh, okay. Then I shall continue as I was. yes, I really do think that.

Damn, that's some crazy stalker level stuff right there. You can't block him? (Can't remember if that's a feature on Gaia or not)

Yay! razz *Doesn't know how to handle compliments well.* T-thanks. o//o

I CAN block him, but like I said, he's not actually doing anything wrong. I reserve blocking for people who try to troll me. Maybe I'll just disable PMs and gifting for like a week...  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers