Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea for Two! (Mot + Amrita)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:49 am
Mot raced through the Undead Dorms of Amityville, panting quickly as he scanned each door for the right number. Nearly missing his mark, he skidded to a halt, the shrill chiming of his spurs finally silenced.

He huffed as he fought to catch his breath, steadily rapping on the door of Amrita's dorm room. It had been ages since they last spoke, but the subject matter they'd talked of had haunted him for some time. However, he'd not had the time or opportunity to check on her as much as he would have liked. He hoped and prayed she was still okay.

Even if he didn't quite comprehend the exact truth of her condition, he knew enough to be worried. Hell, when did Mot O'Boyle ever need a reason to worry? Worrying was his forte.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 am
Luckily for Mot and his natural affinity for worrying, Amrita was very good at getting into enough trouble to justify it.

"Ah, one minute!" Knocking on her door only interrupted her from stitching up a piece of her arm. Now knowing she had company, she stitched double time - not perfect, but it would do. A quick bandage job was done after, just enough to cover it up and put enough pressure on it to prevent it getting any bigger. Then, finally, she hopped off of her bed and left her equipment behind so she could answer the door.

First, a chest. With a blink she followed it up, and stared at the face of someone she hadn't seen for a long time.

"…Mot?" The Undead looked dishevelled by contrast, her hair a very messy braid. She pulled the sleeve of her hoody down over the arm she had been working on, and offered him a smile and a small teasing squint. "Am I in trouble, Officer?"

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:43 pm
It was Amrita! Still up and about, and not looking a fraction of the frightened ghoul she had been last he saw. He grinned at her surprise, but found himself pondering the latter term. Was she just teasing? Probably so...

"Trouble? Are you saying you've been up to no good?" He remarked back with his hands finding his hips. "Or is that a silly question?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:32 am
Amrita just gave him a flat stare. She was always up to no good, and it was a silly question. Slowly, she shook her head, and offered a small breath of a laugh.

"Anyway. What can I do for you?"

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:39 pm
Mot smiled. "I was actually worried about you, you know. Ever since our last chat in Town so long ago." He finally couldn't resist, and wrapped the much smaller ghoul into a big hug.

"I missed you, you silly little thing~. I want to know how you're doing."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 pm
Amrita saw the motion in its beginning stages and recognized it for what it was. She uttered a small noise, a tiny warning, but cut it off before it could be anything too obvious. His arms went around her and she tensed against him, her mind suddenly blanking in the rush of absolute panic. Contact was still something of a touchy subject to her, no matter how her closest friends and mates tried to help.

"I…I missed you too." She murmured after a moment, her voice shaking. Internally, she was taking steps to talk herself down from the peak of her panic, and soon she began to relax, the tension sliding from her body. If he held on long enough, she would raise shaking hands and grab handfuls of the fabric at his back, and return the hug tightly.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." The patchwork murmured again, burying her face against him as if he were the first person to hug her in years.

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:06 pm
There was something off about the hug at first. Something missing. Mot held on if only to slowly piece together why it was Amrita just didn't seem to be into it. Did she not like hugs? Was that always a thing and he'd never noticed? While pondering and worrying, and nearly thinking about letting her go, she finally hugged him back.

He patted the back of her head as she seemed to melt and nuzzle closer. This was much better now.

"It's okay. I worry about everything. In fact, right now, I'm worried I left the kettle on at home." He poked fun at himself in hopes of lightening the mood.

He stopped patting her head. "Oh Jack... did I leave it on?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm
Head pats. Oh how she loved those. Amrita closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of the simple contact. As much as she shied away from it, she couldn't deny that she needed it.

"You'll find out when you go home." Probably to a burned down house, but you know. "I'm sure you turned it off." Mot was Mr. Responsible, so naturally he would check four times before he even left the room, and another three before he left the home entirely. He had stopped patting her head, and she was starting to sober up to what was happening.

"You'll worry yourself to dissipation one day." She smiled dryly, stepping back and out of his arms. Too much contact was bad. There was no knowing what he would do. Or what She would do. The evil pair who plotted over her core. Her own arms lifted to cross against her stomach, holding herself, and she nodded back into the room. "You can come in if you want. I'm not doing anything." Well, anymore. She was bandaged up enough to pass.

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:04 pm
"Thanks for the comforting assurance." He said with a laugh, stepping away when she did.

"I'd love to~. I don't suppose you'd have coffee though, huh?" He joked, stepping inside and looking around. "I'm glad you're still here. I wasn't sure what I'd do if you'd moved. I mean I suppose I could call you, but that hadn't eve occurred to me for some reason when I was fretting a few hours ago."

Mot babbled on, finding himself a seat. His long legs made him look positively silly when he sat, like an adult trying to sit on a chair made for a child.

"So! Amrita, what's new? Are all my worries about you unfounded? You doing alright?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:58 pm
"I don't, but the Cafeteria hasn't moved since you left." If he wanted coffee, he'd have to go get some and bring it back. It was the only way. She didn't eat so she tended to not have food or food-like products in her room. He went on to worry about her moving, and she only smiled at him. The last time she tried to move, He had poisoned everyone around her. The only safe place for her to go was to stay in Amityville, and that wasn't working out for her either.

"It's good you came in person anyway." She mused, reclaiming her seat on her bed and starting to tuck away her bandages and whatnot. When her state was brought in to question, she looked panicked for a moment, and then she looked down at the ground.

"I'm…still here…?" That was good enough, right? For now. "How're you? Been keeping busy?"

bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 am
"Ah. Well, if need be I'll take the trip. I should be fine for now." He said with a smile.

Her answer was less than comforting. She was hiding something. Again, as it were. Mot decided he'd have to tread carefully, and sneakily, into her defences to get it out of her. If she needed help, but was scared of telling him for some reason, he couldn't very well let it be. After all, he fancied himself a good friend.

"Yep. Quite busy. I do the woodcarving on weekends, but I've been busying myself with my part-time job at the Boogeyman Station. Intern work is practically slave labour." He said with a chuckle.

"I love helping people, and essentially that's what a good Boogeyman would do, right?" His smile was soft and fond as he stared at his hands clasped at his lap. "I'd been so worried about whether or not doing the right thing was worth the risks of hurting friends, and other such things. I was worried about whether I would be up for difficult decision making, and other things that come with the territory."

He looked up, offering Amrita a smile again. "But, at my heart, I always want to do good for others above all else. So this is my path I've chosen."

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff