Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I'll be your Protector (Blight & Maya Nox)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:06 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:12 am
User Image
Maya Nox was a strong, strong stallion. He walked elegantly and with purpose as he put each leg in front of the other, muscles bulging behind pure white skin. His black wings flittered behind him, as though they had a mind of their own and were dancing in the blizzard. He was quite a sight to behold. A regal, almost royal, protector of the night, with deep, matte black eyes.

Maya had been away for quite some time. He didn’t like to talk about his absence, and was dead set on not telling anyone where he’d been or what he'd been doing. He had been away for so long, far from the real world, and endured horrors far too terrible to even speak of. He hated his time away especially because it meant that he’d abandoned his sister when she was just a little filly… She must not even remember him anymore. If she did, he’d be suprised. He wasn’t sure what would be worse. If she did remember him and didn’t forgive him for abandoning her, or if she didn’t remember him at all.

Maya had asked around for her whereabouts, and he didn’t like the rumours he’d heard, about an evil-hearted eerily beautiful mare who stalked the cold mountains and hunted for live meat at night. That wasn’t the sister he knew… She had been such a sweet little girl. How could she be capable of harming someone else? Then another fear crept into his mind. Would she even accept him back in her life?

He walked slowly and seemingly without purpose through the dense snow, making crunching noises at each step. The meadow he was in was almost unrecognisable in this weather, and he could barely see shapes a few feet in front of him.

Sawaki

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 am
User Image

Blight stared from the forest surrounding the meadows at the snow flying this way and that. The wind played with the ice cold flakes making them dance in the air or brutally sting her sensitive nose when they hit. Her breaths showed themselves as light clouds of fog before the wind too stole those away. Though she usually hated winter this winter was... Better. She'd gotten her life back together so to speak. Made up with the daughters she'd abandoned, found her memory challenged lost son, and even had her lost miracle daughter, a gift from the star itself, return to her. Life was better though she definitely couldn't say it was good... Now that her brood of children were grown and living life on their own she had no one but her brother Ghost to speak with and the ferret while engaging also had his own responsibilities to tend to now that he'd had children. He was currently away dealing with the mother of his brood.
What was left of her once beautiful flutter wings moved sightly when the wind picked up for a moment and she looked back at them. A constant reminder of her failed attempt to end her life. Her failure and her shame. She was a flightless fluttercorn and that was the way she'd remain for the rest of her life.
Suddenly the crunching of snow gave away the approach of another soul on this dreadful dreary day. What Blight expected to see what not was she saw. Another white soquili, this one a well muscled specimen with the most haunting eyes. She blinked once expecting what she expected to be a mirage of the blizzard to flee but when her eyes opened he was still there. Eagerly her teal eyes took in the sight. It was so rare to see a traveler in wintertime and a unique looking one at that. Maybe he had stories to share?
She stepped forward from the forest onto the winter covered meadow and said, "G-greetings str-stranger..." Her voice was as delicate as the tiny fluttercorn that bore it but it also held a shiver from being out in the cold too long. "What b-bring's you out thi-s far?"

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:41 am
Maya heard someone else nearby but didn't give it much thought. In the worst case scenario, he could always talk or fight his way out of it. During his training he learned not to engage with others unless they engaged with him, so he paid the stranger no mind until she spoke to him.

He was shocked by how delicate the voice calling out to him was. It was frail and fragile, which instinctively had him put down his barriers and soften up. His phantom hoof ached, the reaction it gave when he felt someone needed his help. ... Another reminder of his training... He turned and made out a small figure behind him, too small to be a regular sized mare. Squinting, he saw her tattered, broken wings and a bright blue horn.

"My dear alicorn, are you alright?" he asked, hoof throbbing. "I'm out looking for someone I knew a long time ago." he explained. He wasn't keen on sharing his story to someone he'd just met. "I'm accustomed to the cold, but you must be freezing! What brings you out this far?" he gazed at her empathetically, hoping his matte black eyes weren't off-putting for her. Some people he'd met had difficulty talking to him, just because of his eyes.

Wasteland Wyvern

Sawaki

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:55 am
User Image

She smiled at him hesitantly, unused to using the muscles in her cheeks anymore. Her shivering had not stopped but she tried to control it so it would not affect her speech patterns too badly, "I w-went for a walk away from the c-cave I'm currently staying in t-to see how bad the w-weather had gotten and the s-snow covered my tracks before I could r-return. S-So you could s-say I'm lost..." She blinked at him her black and teal eyes meeting his dark matte black ones. "O-On your way did you h-happen to see a small cavern?" Blight was not one for winter or its snow... Her small body had trouble staying warm when the snow got this bad. Before he'd happened across her she'd begun wondering if she would die out here and become a frozen statue for another to discover come spring.

Sawaki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff