Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Walking in the Light (Velrui Sinat'lis and Seriav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 pm
This is a solo rp between my Veluri Sinat'lis and my Seriav
This way to my teepee

User Image
&
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:33 pm
Veluri Sinat'lis was not one to brag. Okay, yes, yes he was, very much so if he felt he had the cause to. Most of the time he didn't, though, lingering with his family and not changing much in his life. Today, though, today was a new day. Today, he had slipped out of his parents sight, away from his sisters, and far enough away from the lands he called home that it would take him some time to get back. Maybe not even before dark. Which would be a first, for him. As it were, it was a bit past mid-morning, the sun bright and climbing. It really was a beautiful day, a few drifting clouds offering shade, but Vel was more than happy to wakl in the sun, let it warm his coat and make the gold thread on his tabard shine. Getting away from his family had taken a lot of ducking and careful maneuvering in the early hours of the morning. And he wasn't really sure he got away on his own volition or if he was let out to see the world on his own. Either way, he was glad of it. Of the freedom and the clarity and... Okay, maybe he was a bit bored.

For some reason, he thought he was being really sheltered by his parent, with his siblings. And maybe he was, he still didn't know because nothing had happened. At all. Sure, it was a nice day, but he had plenty of nice days at home. Were they so far from everyone that he could walk all day without running into someone new?

Still, walking in the warm sunlight was nice, and at least the scenery was a little bit different. There were trees over to his left that he was considering, had been considering for a while, at the very least. The forest was large and dark and he had no idea what would be inside. Predators, maybe. Kalona? Skinwalkers? The very idea made him shiver in excitement and fear. What would that encounter be like? Would he survive it?

Letting his feet wander toward the shadows, he wavered a little. It wasn't like this was his last trip out forever, maybe he should stay in the sunlight, just for a while longer. See if when the sun was strongest, if any light would penetrate that darkness.

Keeping the forest on his left, he kept walking, one eye on the darkness while he dallied in the light. It was strange enough to feel out on his own, but he didn't feel really... alone. Vel didn't know how to describe it, because it wasn't something he'd felt before. Trying to shake it off and regain his earlier joy with the day, Vel stumbled to a stop when a soft blue hummingbird appeared in front of his face, zipping back and forth in something resembling an X pattern, refusing to let him passed.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 am
Seraiv pranced through the dark forest, completely at ease with her surroundings. She was confident in her ability to get away from anything trying to harm her, as well as knowing that there was little that would even try so close to her brother's territory. Well, one of her brothers' territories. She wasn't even sure if the other had a territory. Aveshar did, and she was on her way to see him. Not for any particular reason, she just missed him. Ave didn't come around the way Kel did, he really wasn't in 'favor' with their family. But Seriav loved him best anyway, much to their parents chagrin.

This wasn't the most direct path to Aveshar, instead the winding trail she followed would lead her out of the woods shortly, then eventually back in, and out, and in... It was the long way, for sure, but it was the best way to explore while still feeling close enough to family to be safe. It was also a really good way to meet others.

Ser wasn't really concerned at the quality of those 'others' either. They could fall on either side of the good/evil fence and she would probably get along well with them. It was a talent she was quiet proud of. And she always did love meeting new Soquili. Even if she couldn't speak to them, it was always entertaining.

Eyeing her familiar, who weaved and dodged just out of sight, on high alert for anything that might even remotely be dangerous in anyway. He was a gift from her parent's familiars and, she thought, her own father's way of keeping an eye on her when he could not. Ser didn't mind the company, even if it meant her father knew every move she made. She found it hard, sometimes, to communicate with others. Since she had no voice and could make no sound, Vire was helpful. He could trumpet it there was danger, and speak for her when she met someone. Not that he always relayed what she wanted him too correctly, but a quick n** in his direction usually got him on the right path.

Since they had been together since birth, practically, Vire knew how to interpret the way she stood and moved, and then turn them into the words she could not say. She loved him too, even if he was a spy for her father. He was more than just a mouthpiece to her.

Her head snapped around as Vire seemingly froze in place for longer than normal. That meant he'd seen something she had yet too. Her eyes followed his direction as the hummingbird flitted ahead, and Seraiv saw what had captured his attention. A stallion. Not only a stallion, but a half unicorn, like herself. Only he didn't have wings, just some sort of cloth that he wore. He was all sunlight and shadow, and he moved like the forest was going to reach out and grab him. Ser smiled.

"No." Vire stopped in front of his bonded, or at least, as much as he could. He hovered in front of her and huffed. "You should not do what I know you are thinking of doing. Any diversion means you will be late to see your brother, and while I do not like him, I know at least he is not a danger to you." Vire risked a glance over his shoulder at the new stallion. True, he was unicorn stock, but he knew that there were some crossbred unicorns who were more than a little insane. Of course, that was most likely with the Kalona, but Vire didn't want to take the risk. He didn't know anything about the stallion. But he could see in Seriav's face that she wanted to go see him. And what the princess wanted, she usually got. "Fiiiiiine. Wait here and I will stop him, but do no pursue until I see if it is safe, understand?" Vire barely waited for her nod, knowing she would nod and then do whatever she wanted anyway, before zipping off toward the stranger.

Vire banked hard in front of the uni-halfbreed, making the stallion stop when the humming bird refused to move from his path. After a moment or two, he leveled out and hovered in front of him. Back behind the stallion, he saw Seriav moving up, silent as always, and he sighed.

"I am Vire, bonded to Seriav, who would like to meet you. She cannot speak, so I speak for her. Would you mean her any harm should I allow you to see her?" He spoke with authority, even though he had almost none. Seriav was almost there anyway, but maybe he could see if the stranger was dangerous. Maybe.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games