Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Oh god, my belly is HUGE!!! REALLY REALLY HUGE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:34 am
My belly is like abnormally extremely huge, really really huge. It bulges out like really really bad. It looks really really really round and big. Like I"m pregnant with twins, and it just won't stop growing. eek Like nothing I can do. I feel soo fat and bloated like all the time. Looks like this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wFcnqtusvvE/hqdefault.jpg

DOn't ask me when's the baby due? I've gotten soo many jokes about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:50 am
God it's soo huge and weird.

Just a heads up people, don't grow a beer belly. It feels too weird. I get chest pains sometimes, and it just won't stop growing.

Having a huge beer belly is pretty bad. I feel like I could get chest pains any moment.

But still not getting rid of it....EVER!!! I love the huge belly feeling. Since I will never get rid of it, I'm probably going to get a heart attack soon cuz I also eat fast food almost everyday. This inflation thing is gonna probably kill me. Even if I get a heart attack, I still won't stop growing it. eek Yeah I'm gonna die, my poor heart. For new years, I wished I could have heart failure. ALl I want in life, I wan't biggest belly ever and for my heart to fail. Wanna live with heart failure so I can have swollen feet and hands and stuff.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 am
surprised I totally can't stop rubbing my ball belly. It just feels soo nice like I"m carrying a baby. I LOVE IT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 am
INFLATION!!!! I need to inflate my belly to the max. AS MUCH AS IT CAN GO.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:39 am
Theres no stopping it. I'm almost loosing sight of my feet. Barely see the top part when I'm walking. Other than that, all I see is floor with bulging belly below me. I can't even see the scale reading, belly in way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:34 am
People in the forums think I have a tumor, or worms. eek I think it's cuz I drink a lot and my liver is swollen all the time.

I think my belly keeps getting bigger mostly cuz I think my heart and liver are weakening/ or worse failing. Forum ppl said my belly is swollen. My feet are also kinda swollen to. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:21 pm
My left foot looks pretty swollen kinda. Very red and it hurts when I walk, been like this a few days. But in general, both my feet looks pretty fat-ish or swollen. Maybe I really am pregnant. eek I can't feel the bone or bump on the right side of my left foot and left side of my right foot. I feel really fat and swollen. eek Must be the alcohol.

My belly gets soo in the way when I'm writing this sitting on my bed. I feel like doing yoga or meditation. rofl Like what pregnant women do when sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:40 am
*rubs belly* I LOVE YOU BELLY!!!!!!! My favorite body part. cool I love myself right now cuz of it. I feel proud. I grew a beer belly. mrgreen

Just feels soo weird when I sit down on bed while on computer. URGHH!!!! Soo uncomfortable. Belly in the way. I'm gonna experience that forever cuz I'll probably never get rid of my belly, and I'll feel pregnant forever.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 am
ME http://orig09.deviantart.net/5532/f/2010/337/1/5/surferprincess_by_kazuv-d343ykf.png

Want to look like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:29 am
You gotta help me, I think something is wrong with me. My belly is like as big as you can imagine. Too big. I look pregnant with twins, can't see my feet at all, and can't see the scale reading. All the time I feel like I'm about to burst. My hands are swollen, my feet are swollen...I dunno. I love rubbing my belly though. biggrin  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:33 am
I accept it. I accept my fate. I have a beer belly. I'm probably never going to get rid of it.

But it still feels soo weird and crazy. I know i have the worst kind of belly fat/bulge. If you see me from the front or the back, I look skinny and you'd think I am skinny but from the side, you'd be all like "OH GOD!". I look pregnant and feel pregnant. My feet are pretty kinda fat and swollen, my heart palpitates weirdly often, my hands feel fat all the time. Dunno what else. I mean fat ppl stomachs you can tell they are bulging out even from the sides, but my sides barely bulge out. Only place my belly keeps getting bigger in is the front. Protrudes like almost 4 inches. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:41 am
IT feels soo weird. Someone please drain out all the liquid and stuff in my stomach to take away the weirdness feeling. crying I need it drained, feels too weird. If it isn't drained, I'll continue to feel weird and pregnant. My belly seems more rounder than usual. Scared I have fluid buildup in my belly.

I have mpreg. eek I fear I am stuck with it forever. Everytime I touch my belly I go eek and say "WHY do you keep getting bigger?" It sucks, all my fat goes to my belly. I have 26% body fat and betcha 90% of it is in my belly. It sucks that I gain fat in the area where all the organs are. Being a guy is weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:33 am
My stomach just feels soo full and bloated all the time.

I have no idea when the baby is due. It'll never be due and I'll feel 9 months pregnant forever if I don't exercise. eek Guess I'm screwed. Least I know what it feels like to be pregnant. eek Imma do yoga. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 am
I really think I am growing a baby. I know a baby is inside of me. There has to be. I feel like I'm carrying a baby.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 am
No wonder ppl are skinny my god. O.O I can almost put stuff on my belly. eek  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items