Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] This is Your Pilot Speaking {Orion & Thalia}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:54 pm

This is a private roleplay between Orion (Teh Cheryl) and Thalia (belloblossom).
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:03 pm
Orion was pouting. Manly pouting, he would insist, but pouting nonetheless. He stamped down on the ground as he circled in place, restless. It just wasn't true, he thought petulantly. It wasn't. Mocha and Foxtrot were just jealous because Orion was undoubtedly the most handsome of the siblings. It was jealousy on their part, he told himself sullenly. Yeah. Jealousy.

He threw himself on the ground with a huff, his wings rustling anxiously as he squirmed his legs, kicking the air childishly as he laid on his side. He flopped his head down on the ground dramatically and let out another loud huff.

"I'm not that bad at flying," he finally whined aloud. He rolled onto his back, rolling side to side as he complained. "I can get in the air and stay in the air. Not my fault that landings are haaarrdd~ The didn't have to call me a rock in the air!"

"Pout, pout, pout, pout," Orion continued in a juvenile grumble as he...pouted, rolling back and forth, back and forth. "Pout, pout, pout."

belloblossom

Teh Cheryl

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:21 pm
Thalia had been flying overhead, not quite certain to where she was going. She simply enjoyed having the wind moving through her feathers and mane, even if her hair ended up a tangled mess every time she flew at high speeds. She was hardly an aerial acrobat, but her technique was smooth and she was a practiced flier. What good were wings if she didn't use them, after all?

It just so happened that her eyes had drifted down from the clear sky above to see the small figure of a Soquili laying on its side and thrashing its legs about. Eyes widening in curiousity and concern, Thalia banked right and began to circle slowly downward to get a better view. As she spiraled towards the ground below, she found that it was a stallion, who had now begun to roll from side to side.

She was about to inquire whether he was injured and in need of assistance, when she caught wind of what he was saying. Ah, he was having difficulty on his landings, it seemed. She didn't want to leave him as he was, for it was clear he was in definite distress, so she flew over him, her shadow passing over him as she landed a safe distance away. Stretching her wings out to keep her balance as she landed, she folded them against her sides as she turned to face the stallion.

"I do beg your pardon, Sir, but you seemed to be in such distress. Are you alright?" Perhaps it was better to act as though she hadn't heard him, for the moment.

Teh Cheryl
My apologies for the super late reply! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:27 pm
Orion stilled when he heard someone landing nearby, their hooves setting down on the grass with only the barest 'thud'. It was unfair. So so unfair, he thought, sulking. He rolled his eyes up, still on his back and heedless of the disorderly image he made in front of a stranger. His braids were haphazardly strewn over his face and he huffed out a strong puff of hair when one landed right over his mouth. One hoof was still in the air and he pawed idly at the sky before he finally manage to get a good look at the new stranger.

"Oh hey there, pretty lady," he said, irreverent, once he managed to get a good look at the mare, all smooth wings and curly perfect hair. "Don't mind ol' Orion down here. I'm just getting in a good sulk because my sibling are big mean poopy heads." Super mean poppy heads, he added again to himself. His eyes caught onto her wings and he was reminded of her almost silent landing. Orion could feel the proverbial light bulb go off over his head.

He rolled himself up so he was sitting, a gesture that was oddly graceful considering what he had been spending the last ten minutes doing. He gave his head a good shake, rubbing his nose against his chest in an absent scratch. "You up to help a poor stallion out? Cause I'd really love a few tips on this whole flying thing which you seem to have down pat." He couldn't help another petulant look crossing his face. "And I'm bad at flying, per say..." he trailed off, trying not to look too guilty. "But I'm really tired of everyone making fun of me! Landings are hard! Really, really hard."

Sulk. Sulk. Sulk. Orion thought to himself, before correcting himself. Manly sulk. Manly, manly sulk.

belloblossom
Hahaha! It's not problem. I know how it happens.

Teh Cheryl

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:41 pm
Thalia smiled at the friendly words of the stallion who had called her pretty. For a moment, she thought of another stallion, one with thick, golden fur and magnificent wings, but when the gray stallion before her began to speak again, she returned to the present. She giggled at the childish words expressed by the male in front of her: Orion, he had called himself. It was as though he were still a colt, or perhaps this was the case? She had never been a good judge of age once Soquili grew into generic "adult" sizes. Could the stallion in front of her be her junior?

When he rolled over to face her properly, there was a glint in his eyes that both intrigued and worried Thalia. It looked as though he were plotting something and she had been pranked before and if this had all been some elaborate scheme, then she had to be on her guard for whatever was to befall her.

In the end, it was a harmless question. He had asked her a few tips to flying, though if he were as bad as whoever "Mocha" and "Foxtrot" claimed he was, she guessed that he needed a lot more than a few tips. She didn't have any particular place to be, she never did, so instead she proposed.

"I'm not very good at giving verbal direction. If you're not bothered by the notion, perhaps I could teach you instead? Something a little more... hooves-on? If you can get in the air alright on your own, there are a few tricks I've learned to make sure your landing is safe, at the very least." The drop n' roll had been a trick her father had taught her when she was a foal, so she couldn't see a reason not to pass it on to Orion, whether or whether not he was younger or older than she. Would it be too rude to ask outright?

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 pm
"Really?" Orion said, brightening up considerably at her offer. Lucky day, lucky day! he thought with an excited grin. He staggered onto his feet, clumsily and with not hint of the natural grace that he sometimes possessed. Dirt and clumps of grass slung his his tail and his flank, and he took a moment to brush them off with his nose as he spoke. "Cause, seriously, you'd be my favorite person in the whole world for like, a week, if you would lend me a hoof." He glared at one stubborn clump of grass, pulled up by its roots with dirt still hanging on its ends, that was stuck on his tail. He gave his butt a shimmy in an attempt to dislodge and, failing, spent an awkward moment attempting to reach it with his mouth. It resulted in him chasing his own tail for about twenty seconds before he realized that he did, in fact, have company and should at least pretend that he was a somewhat mature adult-ish shaped thing.

He cleared his throat and straightened, finally facing the pale-colored mare head on. "We don't have a ton of fliers in the herd that I'm not related to, so if I asked one of them for help, I know they'd tell my sister who would then tell my brother and then I'd never live it down. Ever. Evvveeeer," he said, stretching out the last syllable in emphasis.

belloblossom

Teh Cheryl

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces