Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

Plot thread ahoy.
To see all of my SoA, feel free to browse my journal. Just post here if you'd like to plot with anyone you see.

I am just coming off hiatus, so I may be a little slow. But I got that RP bug real hard, so I'm open for pretty much aaaaanything. I prefer guild RP, but I am open to RPing over PM, Skype, or whatever medium you'd like. Just poke me and ask for my info.

I am usually pretty flexible with my plots, so don't be afraid to ask for anything you think might be fun!

Current RPs

Leila x Tollak || From Swamps to Storms
Ayize x Esasile || The Good Old Days
Stig x Aaja || Kindness
Ifu x Sturm || Where the Flowers Grow
Bonelands ORP (Ifu, Esasile)|| New Life in the Land of Bones
Bonelands ORP (Bheko)|| Inqina
Indovu x Sekayi || Family Ties
Bonelanders || Learning the Ropes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

Lume
User Image(4/4 RPs)
Right now, Lume has amnesia after a nasty head injury. He remembers his name, but that's pretty much about it. He thinks he is missing something (his family), but he can't quite figure out what.
Lume knows that he finds dangerous things fun, thanks to muscle memory, and for some reason he has an uncontrollable desire to hit on everybody he meets. Because of his lost past he's not as cocky and confident as he once was, but there's still a hint of arrogance in everything he says.
Lume does not remember that he can dance quite yet, but he will eventually.

WANTED: FLINGS FLINGS ALL THE FLINGS
- Sparring and fighting
- Hang out with other adrenaline junkies
- Someone to help his memory
- Someone to jog his memory about dancing

NOT WANTED: Serious injury
- Death
- Pride Offers

FLIIIIIIIINGS | Lume is open for more flings! He's already set up with a leopard, so a cheetah lady would be preferred. I love rainbows and sparkles. He wanders around a LOT, so location isn't an issue.

Benvolio
User Image (1/4 RPs)
Benvolio is a laid-back, easy going guy. More of an introvert, he prefers small groups to large ones. Originally a Prowler, Benvolio earned his Noble status through his heroic efforts saving many of the pride during the avalanche, including members of the high class. The desecration of the temple has both enraged and devastated him.
A very devout male, Benvolio spends a lot of his free time in the temple praying or talking with the priests.
Still uncomfortable in his new position, Benvolio isn't sure what to do with himself. He doesn't full understand the politics of the upperclass, but will do his best to be the voice of the lower class, seeing as he used to be one.

WANTED: A lady friend (leopard preferred)
- Priest/religious RP
- RP with his old Prowler buddies
- RP with other upperclass/Nobles
- To meet people he saved during the avalanche
- Anything and everything

NOT WANTED: Death
- Serious injury
- New pride

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

Esasile
User Image (2/4 RPs)
Though her name means happy, Esasile is more on the grumpy side. She prefers to show her affection through physical means like grooming and cuddling, and instead uses her words very curtly and without much sugar-coating. If you're doing a bad job or something she disapproves of, she'll let you know.
Raised in the era of tradition in the Bonelands, Esasile has seen much change. What worked in the past kept the pride strong, and all these new changes have got her worried about the pride's future. While she's never thought mane darkness had anything to do with ability, she does carry stigma towards non-natural colours, including red (Andhaka included).
Esasile carries a deep hatred for the Firekin and their control of the shared spring. She thinks they are too much of a threat to the Bonelands and would like nothing more than to see them all eaten by vultures. However, she will put the needs of the pride before her own personal preferences.

WANTED: General RP
- Everything srsly hit me up

- Serious injury
- Non-Boneland flings
- New pride

Cheza
User Image(0/4 RPs)
Cheza is a sweet, loving gal. She was separated from her family at an early age and raised herself in the roguelands by following scavengers around and learning their ways. She doesn't know how to hunt and most of her experiences with others consist of other scavengers chasing her off from carcasses. She's gotten beat up a number of times, but despite that she tries to keep a positive outlook on life. Cheza does love the company of others and tries to see the best in people. Loner life is hard on her though, and sometimes she can get very down without having someone to talk to every now and then. She's becoming more quiet and more to herself than she originally was, and it causes her even more grief when she reflect upon this.

- Bonding over flowers
- Pride/Mate offers

- Serious Injury

Leila
User Image(0/4 RPs)
Leila just isn't happy with anything in life. She came from a big family and never got the attention she thought she deserved, not to mention she was never able to form close bonds with her twin like her other siblings were able to. She's bitter about how her life has turned out, and as such Leila is looking to cut all ties and start anew.
She'll be heading for the Stormborn in a little bit, but first she needs some crucial lessons on how to fight and survive in the vikings. Ultimately Leila will become a reaver.

- Combat training
- Maybe a fling?

- Serious Injury

Lilladii
User Image(0/4 RPs)
Lilly is an absolute sweetheart. She's traveled far and long across the roguelands, and has finally found a home in the Mlima Tuokoa where she peddles in textiles and, during the spring, flowers. Lilly adores her flowers and is usually seen collecting large bunches of them or weaving them into pelts. She's not the most successful of merchants, however, due to her tendency to give many of her wares away for free, especially her flowers. She's a bit of an air-head sometimes, but she does mean well. The current events in the pride have got her very anxious and worried.

- A mate (Cheetah, must be in/join the Mlima)
- Merchant friends
- Anything

- Serious Injury
- Flings
- Pride offers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Stigtyr
User Image(6/4 RPs)
Not your typical Stormborn, Stig really isn't one for fighting. He isn't very good at it and he probably never will be, especially now he's blind in one eye. Holding the sanctity of life in high regard, the cruel treatment of by some of the thralls in the pride rubs him the wrong way. Never mean to a thrall and his nose always in a scroll, Stigtyr has been called flower-blooded so many times that he's started to take it as a compliment. Despite his meaker personality, Stig is a BIG lion, bigger than a lot of a reavers.
Operating on dry humour and sarcasm, Stigtyr uses his words over taking action. He's very good at sneaking around and can quite easily get information on anyone in the pride. He is now officially a Lawspeaker!!!

WANTED: Lawspeaker stuff. Mediate conflicts and disputes, stuff like that.
- Thralls to be his "informants" (don't have to belong to him)
- Friends/allies
- Rivals
- Everything. Always.

NOT WANTED: Flings
- Serious injury
- Death
- New pride

Ifunci
User Image
Oh Ifunci. Imagine the nicest, most air-headed, ditsy, oblivious guy-next-door type you've ever met. That is Ifunci. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, which means he can get picked on quite easily. He's light-boned and thin-framed, very effeminate if you will, and so is very skilled at being quick and stealthy. Not that he ever needs to be, except for when he's trying to sneak up on a butterfly to get a closer look.
He's a very friendly guy and loves meeting new people. He doesn't quite understand that people can be manipulative or cruel down to the core, and people who are mean to him can make him quite sad. Ifunci really just wants to be friends with everybody.
He is staying in the Bonelands as an Ahluke.

WANTED: Boneland RP
- FLOWERS. He likes flowers.
- Boneland friends.
- Boneland Cub RP (he's a babysitter and master cuddler)

NOT WANTED: Flings
- Death
- New pride

Indovu
User Image (Goal: 2/16)
Son of Gakere and grandson of Surtak, Indovu is a fearsome lion with fire in his blood. He has left the Bonelands for now, but he plans on returning someday. In the meantime, he is currently training out in the roguelands to be a better fighter.
Indovu is very opinionated and has no shame in speaking his mind. He stands up for what he believes in and isn't afraid to suffer the consequences for it. He can be a bit of a bleeding heart at times, but he tries (and fails) to be more stoic and steadfast like his father and grandfather were. Having received a rather cold shoulder from his mother all his life, Indovu has a fearsome need to prove himself and is quite the perfectionist.

WANTED: Everything
- Sparring
- Meeting other ex-Bonelanders
- Everything really no joke

NOT WANTED: Flings (for now)
- Death
- Mate
- Pride offers

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

No cubs right now!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:16 pm
Noot noot  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:18 pm
boop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Well, I'm finally kinda-off hiatus, so that means I need to try picking up some plots I let fall through. If you've been quoted here, it means we had a plot that I would like to continue! If you don't want continue it, that's fine! Just let me know.

CaliWolfe
Stigtyr and Aaja, as well as Stig and Tollak, obviously.
We had a Stig/Aaja RP open here

SilverLutz
Sturm and Ifunci! They had an open RP here. I still would very much like to continue them.

pinchmonster
Skada was going to mentor Stigtyr to be a Lawspeaker. They had an open RP here. Definitely want to continue this so Stig can finally make Lawspeaker.

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:03 pm
Kaliforneum
Well, I'm finally kinda-off hiatus, so that means I need to try picking up some plots I let fall through. If you've been quoted here, it means we had a plot that I would like to continue! If you don't want continue it, that's fine! Just let me know.

CaliWolfe

SilverLutz
Sturm and Ifunci! They had an open RP here. I still would very much like to continue them.

pinchmonster
Skada was going to mentor Stigtyr to be a Lawspeaker. They had an open RP here. Definitely want to continue this so Stig can finally make Lawspeaker.

Yus, I'm up for it! Sturm is all grown up now too biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am
SilverLutz

Yus, I'm up for it! Sturm is all grown up now too biggrin

YAAAAAY. I'll go shoot a reply on the old RP. And with all the new cubbins hopefully there can be some cute babysitting moments.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 pm
Kaliforneum

Of course! I'm all up for these plots continuing! c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 pm
CaliWolfe

MORE YAY.
Awkward flirting coming up!
Also I saw that Dagny had KIDS. Tollak and Stig are Uncles now waaaaaaat. Das crazy.
What has Tollak been up to lately?  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm
Kaliforneum
CaliWolfe

MORE YAY.
Awkward flirting coming up!
Also I saw that Dagny had KIDS. Tollak and Stig are Uncles now waaaaaaat. Das crazy.
What has Tollak been up to lately?

The awkward flirting makes my day when I'm in a bad mood pff xD
Yush, little half-god offspring running around! Though I think they're almost all grown up now. Maybe. I'm not sure. >o>
Tollak caught a thrall. Stig will be proud, Tollak's actually learning to be nicer to them because of her. (Though I doubt he even notices this) xD He's made sort-of-but-not-really-friends with a different reaver's thrall in attempt to understand thralls better. Other then that he's just been doing what Tollak always does... Man I should really go tag all his rps. >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:39 pm
CaliWolfe

Yes. Proud. That is the emotion Stigtyr feels around Tollak. Lol, I'll leave that character development for much later.

Also, would either Tordenskall or Tollak want to do an Askorun? I wanna put my Swampie gal into the Stormborn.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm
Kaliforneum

Sure! I can start the Askorun up later today if you wanted?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff