Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 am
The Players who are only allowed to post. Anyone else has to be with permission.

User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 am
As the sun rose slowly to announce its arrival a little mare shifted from one foot to another as her head peeked out of her hooded cloak. She was generally a quiet sort now that she grew into a fine adult from a rambunctious youth. Generally, as a foal she was literally a playful sort doing what she wanted traveling many journeys learning many things. Now she was quiet and observational most of the time sticking with her mate when things seemed uncertain. She definitely was a capricious wayward sort being highly unpredictable when you least expected it. Her only definite mindset was never leaving his side no matter what fate may bring.

Over the past couple of years Rue had opted to start helping Celendria's two-legged companion. She was very good at maintaining plants for some reason so her choice was nurturing herbs. It brought her great joy overseeing something new and bringing happiness to others. Now her mindset was a bit shaky as she shifted again shaking her head. Something odd was happening which she was unsure how to explain. It was pretty much something new in her precious garden she was unsure how Artaius would take to the news. Sure she could kid around and lead him on a fanciful tale but it would be apparent in the future quickly. Sighing the little mare picked up the hollowed wood she used to carry water and showered the little plants with much appreciated love. She pondered asking the herbs for advice but deep in her heart she knew the real answer.

"Good morning little ones..... How beautiful you look this morning", she murmured with a nuzzle to each plant. They always brought her much joy no matter how she was feeling. Arwen had been the one to teach her about healing which she drank in like water. She wasn't unicorn or magical based but her new steadfast path lead her in the mystic direction.

Now she turned her mind back to the present waiting on her mate to meet her in this beloved garden. New herbs were secretly growing which he needed to know about immediately. Placing the hollowed container back in its rightful place she pulled herself further back into her hood and waited with baited breath.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:48 am
User Image

Artaius had come from yet another tense meeting with one of his sons. Shilo still was holding fast to his grudge but then he really couldn't blame the stallion. What had happened had happened.. there wasn't much that could be done about it without stirring up too much trouble. He was holding onto the hope that some day both sons would come around. see that it was a circumstance of fate that had sent him from their lives so very long.

Shaking his heavy head, he headed for the garden which his mate tended to so lovingly. She'd been his light in the darkest of days. Denied access to his grand daughter so that he could know her. he could turn now to the only family he had left to comfort him. For now it seemed until there was actual cause for Shilo to trust him, he was little more than an outsider among his own family.

Seeing the familiar sight up ahead, he sped his pace. His feeling of regrets washing over him replaced by the comfort she already gave him. She asked little in return of him but his love which he gladly gave. "Good morning my Little Rue." He called out as he drew closer. "And how is the little garden this morning?" He admired her determination to stick with nurturing the plants. even though he still had yet to trust the two-legger that she was helping. So far the two-legger hadn't been harmed and was allowed to roam freely so he didn't have cause to begrudge her either.

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:54 pm
Closing her eyes she sighed softly as his voice called out like a rhythm among the breeze. She wasn't very good at murmuring things but she very well tried. She trusted him much like Celendria and her herd. She knew there was very little trust for the one Tirranna she helped daily but she knew he'd eventually accept everyone. Her worriment grew from deep within wondering how her mate's own children would handle her precious secret she held dear. It seemed like yesterday they had met upon a guise then agreed on a trust with one another. Still pulling herself back in her cloak she opted to nibble on some of the foraged mint she carefully placed in small pans among the other herbs.

Nibbling only one spig she took another deep breath and turned to face him her mate with a soft smile, "Right as rain some may say Artaius. They are doing very well. You received my message?" she asked trying to remain unhindered by the possible repercussions of her trust she'd soon divulge upon him. Once again the little mare shifted her gaze toward the herbs for reassurance before she turned to face him.

"I take it things are not well with your family?" she asked noting even past his love toward her, "Are you alright?"

Now she was stalling and she couldn't find a reason how not to. Something new was entering their lives soon yet she had no sheer control of how to approach such an intensity that might spark fire within a family bond. She only hoped he'd see her silent distress and coax her to tell him what she held onto so lovingly yet so secretly.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

Reaching her side, her reached up with his massive head and nuzzled her cheek affectionately. At her inquiry of his children he frowned. "Shilo.. he's still cautious and untrusting to let me into his heart at this time.. Hopefully he'll come around.. Alban's been illusive since I saw them together last.. I hope he's well my Little Rue." Stepping to the side he gave her a softer look.

"Come now.. What is so terrible that you are cautious to tell me?" He looked around to be certain nothing had happened in his absence of her before looking her over once more. "Rue.. You know you can tell me. What ever it is I am here and we can gross what ever troubles you have in your path together."

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:57 pm
"I do as well.... for our family", she murmured fearing what she'd blurt out next. Her tummy gurgled causing the little feathered feet to shift. Suddenly, she grabbed another mint sprig and sucked on it without haste. Ever since that inking nudged her the day she awoke, she knew exactly what would follow in days to come. Now she wanted to curl in a blanket more than ever.

"Cautious?" she responded with a soft laugh, "Whatever do you mean dear?" Now her heart was scolding her for a simple lie that slipped from her tongue. How hard was it to announce the family gaining more in life. More life yes that's that it summed up to. She was frightened that her mate's children would resent him even more. A silly thought really she noted. A family was of course the biggest bond in the world filled with love and strength. She couldn't hide this forever as her belly tightened daily with her growing additions.

She sighed then took a breath, "Alright. I'm just going to come out and say it..."

It was now or never and Rue knew he had to know. "Artaius, there are brand new herbs growing in the garden". It was the best she could do for her heart wouldn't let her say more. She just hoped he understood what she was speaking of. Now her cheeks flushed even redder as she nibbled the mint sprig to soothe her stomach. There was just something about mint that always soothed the soul.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

"They better.. Some day I hope to make elder brothers out of them" He grinned widely and nipped at her mane in a loving sort of way, pushing his nose into her hood to rest against the side of her ear. A small chuckle drew from him. "Oh dearest.. I know when you're fibbing." Drawing back he gave her an earnest look to coax her into letting him know what little secret she held.

"New herbs you say?" He looked around for any signs of new plants growing in a new garden bed. Not seeing anything like that, he looked at her puzzled for a moment. Finally it slowly dawned on him. the reaction rolled slowly across his face as his face drew from confusion to realization. "Really?" He glanced at her belly as though he might see something more rounded there and then looked back at her, excitement rolling through him. "You're sure?"

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 am
Rue sunk back in her cloaked hood she knew she could never tell a lie and make it stick. She was just worried his family would resent him more if they brought more life into the world. Her eyes watched him curiously as he looked about the garden for more herbs. Then when his eyes met hers in anticipation followed by examining her belly she knew the answer in perfect clarity.

He finally understood.

Well there was no getting out of it now even if she tried. Time would no longer stop nor would help her in lingering the inevitable. She sighed then dipped her hood off her ears so her entire facial expressions could be seen.

"I'm sure", she nodded with a small smile, "A mother always knows when its true". She looked sheepish at him still nibbling that sprig of mint. "It's been about a week now I just needed to be sure before I told you". Her eyes looked downward suddenly, "I just don't want your own children to resent you by bringing more into their lives. love you too much to do such a thing.

She sighed again wondering when her belly would drop lower which she'd prefer a blanket that was big and oversized if she would run into his other children. In truth they'd just have to deal with it but she was still worried for her mate's kinship and bonding with his family.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

A large grin spread over his face. "Oh Rue.. This is splendid news..." He nuzzled her cheek once more. She had a point, her concerns were legitimate. His sons.. Shilo worst of all might not take too kindly to this news. His eldest had a grudge rightfully planted by the fact that He had to grow up without his father there for him.

"Rue.. We'll manage.." He looked at her flatly. "I'm not gong to tell you that it will be all rainbows and sunshine for shilo especially.. his grudge runs deep.. and rightfully so.. I wasn't the best father I could have been.. Had I known then what I do now, I would have absconded with him the moment I left his mother's herd.. The wretched mare ran me off from him then poisoned his mind to believe that I'd run off because I didn't want him. Our foals will know me.. I'll be here by your side the entire time and maybe then.. with any luck the boys will understand that I loved them very much even in my absence."

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm
She was content momentarily feeling her fear ease away like a storm fading out into a drizzle. She couldn't hide this secret forever so her fear dissipated knowing he wasn't in shock with her news. It was his son she tried not to dwell on for the last thing she wanted was resentment in the family. These children were certainly a joyous occasion not to be placed under a burlap flap and forgotten. If she had to in her own way she'd help Shilo see his father wasn't evil and neglectful.

"I've been thinking" she mused glancing over at her herbs, "What gender they may be and what namesakes they will take?"

She indeed loved raising her herbs and plants and pondered naming them after her favorite pastime. "Artaius... what if we named our children after the herbs I grow? It would be our own herbs in the garden". It sounded corny at first but the more she thought on her question the more Rue grew fond of it.

Herbs in the Garden.

Smiling softly after she swallowed the last bit of mint she looked at him curiously, "Well.... what do you think? Would you like to pick herbs from the garden?" Her eyes shined brightly now if he agreed but her wonderment nudged at her which she would pick. For there was several options that either could choose.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 am
Rein_Carnation

User Image

Her request made a little sense to him. After all, Rue's very own name was derives from an herb.. The Common Rue, who's symbolisms are many. Her fascination with the plants made it even more understandable that she'd want to incorporate names of other herbs into their family.

Lipping at her forelock tenderly, he Beamed at her. "I think that it's a wonderful idea my little Rue." Casting his usual trade mark grin, he looked over her plants and pondered what to call them. How many would there be? Two, three? How many names would they have to be prepared to have on hand? "Sweet heart... How many names should we pick?" Both his previous sons had been single births but here in this land.. well things seemed to be far more prosperous.

"Perhaps we should choose a handful of sprigs on our own and see what we come up with first hmm?" He already had a few ideas of herbs he likes the names of as he looked back from her to the garden. Surely they'd have plenty of time to prepare for their children's arrival. He just had to focus on one task at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:14 am
She smiled sweetly feeling her belly gurgle with slight movement. A mare knew the moment their secret revealed itself the joy that lingered a footstep away. She nuzzled him feeling a little more confident. Was her belly growing bigger day by day she wondered? She could feel it stretching then expanding slightly as her belly was feeling taunt. Retracing her thoughts she pondered just how far along she was right about now. In fact she couldn't remember honestly as she tried to ponder when it could've happened.

"Thyme and Coriander" Rue said softly as she looked toward the plants with much devotion and love in her eyes. She looked over the other herbs then back to her mate, "Which do you like Artaius? Which ones truly call to you as you read their leaves and names dear?" Her eyes brightened waiting to hear his response for they would soon have healthy daughters and sons possibly that would carry those amazing names. She was very fond of the name Thyme Coriander because it was aromatic slipping off her tongue in a spicy manner. Now she looked at him wondering what his choices would be. There was indeed a whole new world waiting for all of them. Trials, challenges, and overall it was the sheer happiness of learning what it was to be a parent. She mused watching the mares in Celendria's herd manage two foals and sometimes three. It was a handful indeed but the proudness that came from knowing you created such masterpieces.

For the mere moment she smiled in spite of everything that worried her mindset. Sure there would be problems in the family but maybe just maybe his son would come to accept her and the children that would add to the family line. If not that then maybe she somehow make him see the light in a better sense through her children's eyes.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:39 am
Rein_Carnation

User Image

He pondered long and hard as he looked over the herbs in the harden. "Rosemary Sage.... Fresh woodsy scents that remind me of rainfall.." He smiled fondly of the two herbs. "What if we should have more than two? Better to be prepared, no?" Sure it was more than he could possibly ever hope for.. but it never hurt anyone to plan ahead right? "Bay..." He said as he nudged her shoulder sweetly. "Bay.. I like that name too."

He looked at her in wonder. Sure he'd been a father twice before.. but some how they were different. Fanndis hadn't been the warm expecting mother that Rue was proving to be. In fact how Shilo had come to be half the stallion he was today with a dam like her he hadn't the foggiest.

Shaking his head, he stashed the thought aside. The fact that Rue was nothing like Fanndis was a breath of fresh air to him. It's what made him love the little mare so much. Her sweet nature he was sure would pass to their unborn offspring and hopefully only the best of his nature would rub off on them. Sure it would.. He'd have a chance to be the father he'd always hoped to be to his older sons. And nothing no matter what could pry him away from the foals growing inside his beloved. "Rue.. No mater what it is your cravings.. Let me know.. I'll fetch them for you. Besides.. you'll need to rest more."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Rue felt a conscious movement within however how slight it was which she favored sleep with the day heading to noon. How the did flew this day Artauis had learned he was due to be a father. She yawned a little then smiled, "Why not Tarragon. Tarragon Bay. How does that sound?" she asked with another interrupting yawn. It seemed that she wasn't settling for long hours doing her favorite hobby to bide time. For the future she pondered her little ones and how their temperaments would be. Perhaps her love for living things would be inherited or Artaius spirited nature perhaps. Spicy little ones to keep their lives always in motion she laughed quietly in her thoughts just then. Well not too spicy adding pepper in the mix causing a disruption to have them worry their parents to the brink of no return. Whatever the case Rue knew they would be special because they were gifts from the heavens because they both made them.

"Artauis? I know you will be a good father. In the meantime If you'd like to gather me some sweet fruits I'd love you forever" she said softly with little laughter to hide her tired nature.

This time she yawned without warning helplessly feeling her eyes grow heavier accompanied by the dip of her tired head.
"I think I'll go take a rest by the rosebushes till you return" she said softly leaning in to nuzzle him. Her tired eyes looked into his one last time before she headed further down her garden to the beautiful flowers that grew in their secret place.

"I love you" her voice murmured behind her as she found her favorite spot and lied beneath the fragrant rose bushes. They were deep in reds, whites, and, and golden yellows. Closing her eyes she drifted off from the world dreaming of adventures that Feena and Yuuri always shared with the herd. She may never get to walk that path in life but she could always dream she was off seeing exciting scenes from mere fairy tales and legends.

WC: 347

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:14 am
Rein_Carnation

User Image

"Tarragon bay." His voice sounded thoughtful as he rolled the name around for a mot. Finally, he smiled and nodded his head. "I think that's a fine name and it shall work for filly or colt. Whatever our little ones may be.. They'll be all the more special my little rue." Reaching out his head, he nuzzled her cheek tenderly once more. He could feel the pride swelling in his chest just knowing. He earlier concerns were beginning to feel as though they'd been a dream that was now drifting away.

Smiling inwardly at his thoughts, he couldn't help but marvel at the differences of names. His first sons had had such normal names.. almost mundane in meanings. That wasn't to mean that they were any less special to him, just different was all. Their mothers had given him no real say in name choosing. This time was worlds different from his earlier children. He was involved.. he would stay involved. He was happy and contented by the knowledge that he wouldn't be pulled away from this little family unit short of death it's self claiming him.

Drawing from his thoughts, he could see her head bobbing drowsily. Giving her a tender look, he nodded to her request. "Some sweet fruits. I can manage that my heart. You rest up and I'll fetch your quarry. You can have all you desire when you awaken." He stalled, waiting to leave before he saw her settled and comfortable. Nosing her mane tenderly once more, he imprinted her scent on is mind before finally leaving her side to seek the fruits she desired. There should be some growing some where right?

No matter, he'd given his word and he'd find her treats if he had to scour the countryside. Heavy hoof falls took him further from his beloved's side as his eyes drew up to the tree tops in search of fruit. He'd find her something if it took all day. Bu first.. as he searched for something to fill her desires and satiate her hunger, he'd have to find something to carry all the bounty he'd intended to bring.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff