[PRP] Spa Day [Just Lance/Blind Love]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After one too many rounds of patrol without relaxing, there was nothing in the world that appealed more to Just Lance than a day at the spa. Warm salts, maybe some rose petals... the thought alone made him sigh in delight. Perhaps it wasn't the most masculine of hobbies, but what did it matter? He enjoyed it, it relaxed him, and that was all that mattered.

Presently, he'd slipped into a bubble bath, up to his neck in warm water and bubbles. This was precisely the afternoon he'd needed. Perhaps he was still sore from the hard day's work with Umbra as well. He was not, it seemed, a working pony. But it wasn't a day he would've traded for the world. Somehow, despite being sore, he was... content. Wafting his hoof through the water, Lance hummed idly to himself.

After this... well, perhaps he'd see what Dragonfly was up to, and if she was up for a round of jousting. A week was far too long to go without a fair spar with his now baby sister! For now, however, Just Lance was going to focus on one thing and one thing alone.

Relaxing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life had picked up and Blind Love hadn't spent any time of herself. Sure, she considered opening the restaurant doing something for herself, but she never so much as slept in. Relaxation had been shoved in the back of her mind, almost resembling a myth. How did one relax? Wasn't that something kids talked about here and there? It wasn't long before Blind Love had become obsessed with her work, devoured by her need to ensure her clients left her restaurant as a couple. Her own needs became obsolete, and it wasn't long before time passed and she seemed to deflate. She hadn't been able to pinpoint why, at first. She had a fantastic diet and loved her job. She didn't have any current troubles, even. Life was perfect!

Except, she had forgotten to sleep along the way. It took a push from her own employee's and even a paid trip to the spa to get her to leave her restaurant for the day. Now that she was there, she wasn't so sure about the entire thing. She had a hard time allowing others to pamper her, as usually that was her job. She was the one who ensured other phonies were happy! She didn't have long to consider her place in the spa, as attendants quickly scooped her up and sent her stumbling to the baths. She almost went tumbling into the water, spreading her wings to save herself from the horror of embarrassing herself on her day off.

When she did enter the bath it by choice, slipping slowly into the warm water and letting out a soft and surprised sigh. Oh, now this wasn't so bad. Was this what she had been missing all along? She fumbled with her hair, fixing it into a loose bun before leaning further into the water.

Maybe this whole relaxing thing wasn't so bad.

Moonstone Dazzle

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 pm
Absorbed in his own relaxation, Just Lance almost didn't notice his companion in the baths. Cracking an eye open, he chanced a look at the new arrival... and wow. Stunning was not word enough to describe the mare who had joined him. Sitting up a bit straighter as to be more proper, Lance cleared his throat and offered her a friendly wave.

"Pardon my intrusion- first time at the spa?" He asked, smiling gently in order to be more reassuring. Her soft pink coat, her white hair... she was certainly a striking image. The sort of delicate beauty that Just Lance found himself very much taken with. The only issue was that he had no idea how to approach the issue. Lance was not often the type to flirt with girls, so it was not something he took lightly. Still, he certainly wanted to convey the intent to pursue courting... what a conundrum indeed.

"Regardless of the regularity in your stops, it's nice to have crossed your path this afternoon. Might I inquire as to your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 pm
Blind Love hadn't quite noticed the other at first. Honestly, she had been far too focused on not slipping. Then, came the relaxing wave of warmth that cascaded over her tired body, causing any attempt to absorb her surroundings to fade into the distance. It was only when an abrupt but quiet sound of a phony clearing their throat echoed throughout the baths when she opened her eyes, rolling them to spot a rather.... well, handsome young stallion. Oh! She hadn't realized someone was right there! Flushing a darker pink, the mare sat up straighter, offering a gentle smile at the comment.

"Why, yes, it is." She hummed pleasantly. He wasn't ill on the eyes, certainly, but his manners had been what caught her interest, an ear flicking absently as she returned another smile for his own. Why was he even speaking to her, though? Surely someone as radiant as him had plenty of other mares to pay attention to? Wasn't she merely interrupting his day at the spa?

"My name is Blind Love. What may I call you, if you don't mind me asking?" Regardless if she had interrupted or not, it'd be a lie if she said she wasn't already charmed by his manners. Maybe she should have visited sooner if such a polite and pleasant stallion was here before!

Moonstone Dazzle

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:01 pm
"I thought as much. I hadn't seen you before, and this is my usual day, so I figured..." Fortunately this was just the soak and not the mud. Or Royal We hadn't shown up! Heavens, if he'd seen him here... with a girl... the thoughts turned to white noise at what an utter gossip catastrophe it would be if he got word of it. Lance would never live it down. And here he was, just making conversation!

It was little wonder he hadn't found anyone, frightened as he was of his brother finding out.

"Me? Oh! Just Lance. Lance works just as well, if the full is too much for you," he forced himself to add, keeping his smile calm and even. No use flipping out in front of such a beautiful mare!

"I'm glad we crossed paths today. Especially when I get to see something as delightful as your first spa experience!"

Yushika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 pm
"Nice to meet you, Lance." She chirped, swirling a hoof in the water. Her eyes flicked up to meet his, a soft and amused smile on her lips.

"I'm lucky you met me after I came to the bath. I'll admit I was a tad nervous coming into the spa." Nervous was a word for it. She had been paranoid, almost. What was proper etiquette? Do you say thank you each time they offer something? Or do you wait until the end? How much was tip? Did you even tip here? What if her skin wasn't soft enough, or she looked haggard? She didn't look like one who worried much, but don't let the soft colors and long hair fool you, she was indeed someone who had a concern or two to fret over.

Moonstone Dazzle

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 pm
"Nervous? A lovely lady like you? I can't imagine why!" Lance offered gently, his smile easy and content. Conversation with anyone, let alone a beautiful mare like this, was so much easier in the comfort of the spa! The smells, the warm water... it was a paradise. Goodness knew Lance was probably more addicted to the experience than Royal We was!

"If you haven't decided the rest of your day, you should see about getting the hot stone massage. Gets rid of any semblance of tension you might've had." He suggested, basically living off of the experience himself. If not for massages, the tension of patrols would've eaten him alive.

Was he addicted? No, absolutely not. No idea what you were talking about.

"May I do anything to ease your nerves?"

Yushika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm
Blind Love wasn't one to scuff at a compliment! She gave a shy smile, waving her hoof in an 'oh stop' manner. Her face gently scrunched at the comment of hot stone massage. It didn't sound pleasant, but she assumed if he was suggesting it then it must be. Plus, she was awfully tense... She'd ask about it after the bath, whenever that'd be. It'd be awfully difficult to get her out of the bath at this point, it was amazing!

"Oh, my nerves?" Blind Love flashed a soft smile, head shaking. "I'm just an anxious lady. Silly, really. I was worried about the small things, like etiquette in a spa. I think the tension over the past few weeks got to my head. I feel much better now, especially with nice company." Cute company, too. That didn't hurt, either.

Moonstone Dazzle

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 pm
"Well! Glad you have the opportunity to relax, then," Just Lance agreed, melting more into his bath. The jasmine and lavenders were wonderfully soothing. He'd needed this. And honestly, maybe he'd tell Royal about this! It seemed to be starting things off on the right hoof. After he got his lazy behind out of the bath, anyway.

"I do sincerely hope you can find it in yourself to relax more often. I believe everyone deserves some piece of mind." Even himself, he added mentally, with only a touch of irony. It wasn't HIS fault he overworked himself! It was just easy to get caught up helping other phonies in need.

"And... perhaps you'll work this into your schedule every so often, and we may meet again?"

Yushika

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 am
She leaned back into the water as he spoke, letting herself soak up the water with a content sigh. An eye peeked open to glance at him, head leaning back against the edge of the bath.

"I should." She agreed softly. She didn't mind the thought of adding this into her monthly routine. Maybe once a week, or every other week. It seemed almost selfish, but she doubted that allowing herself to accumulate stress was helpful for her business at all.

"I wouldn't protest to meeting again, either." She almost offered him a business card, but one that required her getting out of the bath, and two that indicated she assumed he was single and looking to mingle. Rude.

Moonstone Dazzle

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas