Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 am
Regality could probably hear her sister before seeing her: Mint was singing as she approached her poised sister's room, some nonsensical tune that was off the top of her head and meant nothing at all, other than the fact she was happy. Without breaking her tune, she turned around in front of Regality's door and gently rapped against it with a back hoof before opening it - not even waiting for a response - entering the room with a flourished throw of her head and ending her song with, "--and Regalityyyyyy~!

-- oh, what pretty boots!
" And just like that, the babben that had come to help groom her sister's mane was utterly smitten with a pair of sweetly attired shin covers pouring out of her sister's closet, ears perked and walking around them this way and that.

Fea Line with FIN edit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

She was late!

Ok well not really, but to say Regality had been expecting her sister to come faster was an understatement. "Minty dear! There you are! I just can't seem to decide what to do with my mane today." she spoke to her reflection in a mirror as she adjusted her long strand of hair this way and that, trying to find the best way to show off the new horn piece that purple pegasus had given her.

It was only through a half shut smirking expression Regal had been giving herself in the mirror did she notice the flash of mint reflection seeming to go in circles. The tan filly turned her head to peer at her sister curiously, somewhat.... agitated? "Minty what are you do---- oh. Oh yes, Mommie gave me those, beautiful aren't they?" she mused, walking over to the closet and pulling the boots out, promptly stepping into them and modeling them for her sister.

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:19 pm
Mint was fixated until Regality broke her concentration, the filly brightening when her sister stepped into the boots to show them off. "They're so pretty but gosh, you make them beautiful, sis!" She beamed at her darker sibling, sitting down and clapping her hooves together for the strut. She knew her sister was beautiful and poised and talented and was gonna be even more amazing when she was older, but she still appreciated when Regality took the moment to share that awesomeness with her.

Practically starry-eyed, Mint sighed deeply with adoration - before remembering why she was there. "But your hair, Regality! Come come, lots to do and only so much time to do it~" It took a while but Buttermint was able to tear her eyes away from the boots and trot over to Regality's vanity, selecting brushes and combs that she would spoil her sister with as agreed.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:41 pm
Oh finally!

Regality was beginning to think her sister would never tear her gaze away from the boots when Minty had promised to spend the day pampering her beloved sister. "Yes darling, as I was saying, I really can't decide what to do with it!" she said in a half whine, prancing back towards the vanity and daintily stepping out of the boots before taking a seat on her pillow.

She turned her head this way and that, eyes half shut as she admired herself, awaiting for the gentle stroke of a hair brush against her locks. Minty was just absolutely the best at offering pampering, so much so Regality was ready to fight her other siblings for a shot in the spotlight... or so to speak. "I'm sure you'll know exactly what to do. You always do Minty." the tan filly spoke proudly, eyes already fluttering softly shut in anticipation.

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:46 pm
The filly beamed broadly at Regality's praise, soaking it up like a sponge. Mint knew well that her sister didn't exactly dole out compliments, and as far as she was concerned, it was the best day ever that Regality was sweet to her and allowing her to brush her hair. The softer colored babben marveled over her longer-haired siblings locks and it was no secret that she enjoyed the pampering almost as much as her sister did.

Well, almost - Mint wasn't sure anyone could enjoy being in the spotlight as much as Regality did.

With the chosen brushes hovering in the air, Mint trotted around the pillow until she found the ideal position to get all Regality's hair and sat down, bringing forward the softest brush first. "I'll just brush it out and maybe you'll decide then!" she offered helpfully, letting the pliant bristles brush over the multi-colored locks. "You're always pretty, you know? If it's down or up or even if you just woke up, it's always so -- curly and soft and pretty, like mom's hair!"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 pm
Such sweet words rained over her ears!

Aahh she knew Minty was ever so secretly her favorite, if she ever had to chose a favorite sibling that is. She loved all her siblings, but there were the fair share of fights, as often happens. But Minty....she was always just too sweet for words! "Nonsense I trust you, you never let me down!" she mused, doing her best to be absolutely still.

But just the sensation of the bristles smoothing through her hair! It was so relaxing, so pleasing. She could fall asleep to this! If she wasn't so distracted by her own reflection in the mirror that was. "Though...." she began on a muse. "I've had it down for a few days...maybe an updo today. Hmmmm.... yes, I think so, what do you think Minty dear?" she asked, a hoof casually reaching out to gently rock a single boot in thought.

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:26 pm
"I think that sounds great, sis!" Buttermint made a pleased sound, continuing to brush out Regality's slightly longer locks, the brush's slow strokes beginning to pull the multi-colored hair back and up.

She wasn't in a hurry, but she wasn't taking as much time as she usually would, either. "Do you know what clip you want?" Mint queried, expression bright. "Some of my friends are gonna go play tag soon, I thought I might go join them."

It was posed in a light way, not meaning to be dismissive or cruel, but more in an almost thoughtless way. She'd agreed to pamper Regality and to play with her friends - she could do both, right?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:59 pm
Regality's smile spread as she repeated her sister's question in her mind. "Ooh hmm, lets see." she blinked, reaching over to open a small box containing several different bits of hair accessories. Squinting her eyes, she focused her magic to pick out two different clips, hovering them as best as she could before her. "I'm thinking maybe the butterfl--" she paused, eyes snapping open.

Her magic stopped and the clips fell onto the table with a few clinks and clanks. Being ever so careful as to not tear her hair out while her sister was brushing, she turned her head to peer at her sister. "Miiinnntyyyyy!" she blinked, distraught. "B-but you promised to spend the day with mee!" she cooed, her eyes going wide to that ever so mastered 'pity kitty' face.

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:59 pm
She jumped when the clips clattered, the brush pausing in mid-stroke as Regality turned to her. Buttermint looked at her sister wide-eyed, baffled. While it was true she got along with her sister, it was also true she wasn't completely blind to Regality's ways -- but it never colored her opinion of the pretty babben. It was, however, the first time the other's wiles had really made her pause and really reconsider herself.

It wasn't bad to want to go see her friends and play with them, she knew that -- but if Regality wanted to spend time with her, really wanted to...how did she prioritize what to do? With her friends, it was a little selfish, for herself - but with Regality, it was family. Did that change things?

For Buttermint, it did.

"I -- I can play tag any old time," she tried to say flippantly, resuming brushing Regality's hair slowly, using her own magic to lift the fallen clips. "It's not every day my sister lets me spoil her! You have so many admirers in line." She beamed at her lovely sister, her loyalties decided.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:42 pm
The reaction and answer Regality had expected!!

Except. It felt..... different? Almost like.... like sadness maybe? At first she tried to shrug it off. "Of course dear, I'm sure they will understand!" Regality nodded softly, though a tiny part of her questioned her words. Would they understand? Would Minty understand? She was already so generous and loving, just the sweetest darling sister one could ever ask for. Always thinking of others instead of herself, never seeming so selfish....

Maybe it was time to stop being so selfish herself?

"But.....ah....um..." Regality mumbled, her hoofs softly tapping together. "Maybe if we finish early... you can still go meet them?" she said somewhat quietly before trying to sound like her confident self again. "Of course you'll have to look like a Princess for them so you'd need some lovely boots....."

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:57 pm
"They will," Mint agreed, actually comforted by Regality saying as much, even if it wasn't intended that way. She could play another day - right now, and for the rest of the day, her time and loyalty was with her beloved sister.

She hummed faintly as she continued to brush the filly's hair, starting to pull it into an updo, but the next spoken words made her pause, the long hair tumbling down again. "R -- really?" Mint wasn't sure if Regality was joking or suggesting or teasing...or anything at all, but it surprised her. "I -- I mean, I, I could never wear your pretty boots for a game of tag! They're too good for that."

Mint smiled then, leaning in to kiss her sister's cheek. "But maybe I could -- model them for you, sometime?" Sure, the boots were beautiful and goodness knows Buttermint loved boots, but what was the point in having such a beautiful thing if she couldn't share it with someone? Especially if that someone was Regality!

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:33 pm
Minty was always so.... Minty!

A bright smile spread across Regality's face at her sweet, adorable, kind, lovable little sister. If she absolutely just had to pick a favorite for some life or death reason, it was going to be Buttermint. "I think that sounds like a grand idea!" she cooed, reaching out and wrapping her self around Minty in a big, genuine hug.

"Thank you Buttermint.... you really are the sweetest thing." she whispered to her sister before pulling back and gently fluffing the other filly's mane. She then propped herself back on the cushion looking ever so delighted. "There's still plenty of daylight left, I'm sure you could make it out to see them still when were done." she beamed, giggling. "If you want too that is, its entirely up to you my dear! You just let me know the date and the boots are yours!" she nodded, tossing her head back proudly.

Chrystali

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:44 pm
"Thank you!" she exclaimed with a mixture of shock and joy, her happiness causing the brush and clips to float again. Exuberant, she had to struggle to get her focus back to Regality, making sure the brushing was long and slow again. Buttermint wouldn't hurt her sister, not even in her brimming excitement.

"I will let you know," she agreed, clearly pleased, "but I'm not in a rush. I'm very happy to be right here with you!" She tossed her own shorter mane before continuing to brush, taking her time, enjoying the moment. "I'm not going until you're the most beautiful you've ever been!" Giggling, she added in a soft whisper, "That may take some time!"

Fea Line
End on your post? :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:48 pm
"I am always happy to spend time with you Buttermint." Regality said softly, sighing in content as the brush strokes resumed. She let out a short giggle as Minty whispered. "Heavens, for that to happen, it may take an eternity!" she said cheekily...though knowing her, somewhat truthfully. "But at least I know I wont be alone, however long it takes. And you my dear, will be rocking fabulous boots!" she laughed, peering into her mirror a forever smile for dear little Minty.

Chrystali
yaaaaeeys, so cute! I lub it <3

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash