Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arianna05

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:42 am
ok, this girl at my school (a junior) got diagnosed with luekemia I think in February... She is so awesome and is a strong Christian...So is her family and they have all stayed really strong in this situation...Me personnally, I don't know how I would have taken it if my sister had leukeimia...Just please pray for her...She really needs the help to get through the Keemo therapy...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:31 pm
i will pray for her and her family. i know how you feel because there is a girl i know who is also a junior in high school who has luekemia. her family is also christian. so yeah, if anyone wants to pray for my friend , too, that would be awesome.  

loony_lovegood47

Dangerous Prophet

Angel_Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:58 pm
My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer in June, and then my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer in July. It is a tough situation to keep your faith in, at first anyweays. But after the reality of it sinks in enough, it becomes almost commonplace and gets to be nearly regular in your life after having to deal with it day in and day out. You just have to keep faith and continue praying, that's all there is to it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 pm
My friend was just diagnosed with luekemia and her family just accepted Christ a little while ago. Also there mom and dad were just recently seperated. It is so sad. cry  

starry_mist

Qwerty-Shy-Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:45 am
yea i will def pray for her and your grandma and mother.. also my freind just got in remission but had a checkuip a few days ago and was diagnosed with lungand liver cancer and only has a few more months to a year to live if he doesnt get the emrgancy surgery  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games