[AIM Log] Hecate Moondancer and Dotty McFearsome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm
This is a private RP log between Tiger_Kisa699 and myself. Please do not post.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Quote:
Hecate was dancing around a moonlit pool of water in the middle of a nice clearing of sleeping daisys. She hummed a little as she leaped about and tossed her curls around. Her little wings at her tail fluttering softly as she laughed and then walked to the waters edge and rested her feet in the water. Drinking she smiled and looked to the moon. "What a wonderful night for singing and dancing!" She said softly with a smile as she splashed about in the ankle deep water.

Quote:
It took Dotty McFearsome no time at all to be awoken by some sort of nonsense not far from where she'd bedded down for the night. Her ears twitched as her eyelids were dragged open, the unicorn attached obviously unimpressed by her slumber being cut short. She grumbled and rolled in the grass, the momentary silence seeming to be a good time to fall back asleep. Upon the continuing of the noise, however, Dotty shot up from her sleeping spot. "Ooooh, you've got to be kidding me." Angrily and quite noisily, she made her way toward the smaller mare, wanting her to know what was coming for her. "haven't you ever heard of sleep?!"

Quote:
Hecate leaped about in the water and hummed softly as she looked up at the rather pretty female uni infront of her. "Oh im sorry. Yes i know what sleep is. I do that in the day time though cause i love the night time. I like the moonlight and i dance for her. La Luna the moon." she said looking up at her. "Im sorry i woke you from your sleep. Maybe you would like to dance with me!" she said as she smiled and walked out of the water to be less noisy and leaped about some more. Flipping her purple curls over her shoulder she smiled at the female. "Dance and we can be friends!" she said with a bright smile. "Its fun. And you'll be tired enough again you'll sleep good!" she said with a smile as she pranced around the female. "Im Hecate Moondancer! Who are you?" she asked with a smile.

Quote:
Dotty wasn't usually one for holding back, but she didn't want to wake anybody else who may be sleeping in the area. "Would you pipe down already?!" She sighed and rolled her eyes at the mini. She had only seen one other Usdia before, and she had tripped over it and fallen into a bog. In the back of her mind she could see a repeat situation and she grimaced. "Well the sun is equally lovely, and it's warm and bring about other waking things to stomp on." She grumbled and yawned. "The moon," she scowled, "isn't a she, it doesn't have a name, and it doesn't care if you're dancing. All it does is light the night for those who hunt. So unless you're hunting, I'd suggest sleeping instead. It's better for your health. Makes others not think about squishing you so much." She yawned again and rolled her eyes.

Quote:
She smiled and shook her head and giggled. "The moon is a female. Look at it. Look at how beautiful it is. It brings the love and the change with everything. It offers light and power." she said with a smile. "What better thing for a woman to worship and what better thing to call a woman then her." she said with a smile. "Ther is none over that way. I thought i checked some before i started too and im sorry i missed you but i think its just you near by. Dance with me and maybe you will not be so upset." she said with a smile as she rubbed against her leg softly and flicked her tail with a giggle.

Quote:
Dotty raised a brow. "Sugar, there's pleeeeenty of pretty boys out there, trust me." She had never seen anybody so into something in her life. It reminded her a bit of her adoptive father, and it was odd but comforting. For the first time in a while, she looked up at the moon, studying it more than usual. It was kind of pretty, she supposed. The unicorn jumped a bit when the mini rubbed against her. She wasn't used to being touched, certainly not in a nice way. "Uuuh. I don't dance."

Quote:
She smiled and glanced at her. "Then watch. It can be fun either way. You just have to free your self!" she said as she leaped into the air and kicked her feet happily. She pranced around, tossing her hair and spinning in a circle till her curls spread out around her. She smiled and laughed. "Why are you so stiff and upset about everything? Take a breath and relax sweet heart." she said with a smile as she pranced and tossed her hair about, bobbing her head and humming softly as she did a little strud around the water and smiled at Dotty.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces