Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Project Postmortem - Gourdi and Engrav

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"2:03 AM. Test."

Camera 3 was working. Engrav looked right into it, recording himself for later viewing.

"Alright, Mystery of four fronds here. I'm out here because I've heard rumors of kids disappearing. Apparently there's a monster living out here in these woods, and I'm going to get the first video evidence of it. If I get a good enough view, I might even attempt to follow it back to it's lair so someone can finish it off later. This area is supposed to be the area where it lives, according to the locals, but I've been out here two nights so far without any luck. Also, it's cold."

He tapped the top of the camera, then played it back to himself.

"Uh, my voice sounds terrible." Engrav whined. Morrimom squawked in agreement. "Hey, shut up!" He rewound to the beginning of the tape and recorded over the intro, flushing a little. "Whatever. I know what I'm recording this for. Don't need an intro."

It was a beautiful night for this kind of thing though. Mist trailed around the... "Trees"? That sounded right. He'd read about them. And the darkness was all-enveloping with no moons. It was easy to imagine something spooky loose in these woods.

Shivering a little, Engrav settled down in a bush to wait, while Morrimom perched high in a tree. Soon they'd have their video, and he could get out of these creepy woods.

Ghouls

Buzzwulf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:48 pm
Gourdi sat atop HoofDaddy proudly, her pointed nose tipped high in the air as the pair traveled their favored route through the woods, towards their isolated hive. The purpleblooded musclebeast was pulling a cart behind him. An old, black-painted cart that held within it the body of an older troll... a deader troll. A troll that would be cold to the touch, to anyone brave enough to approach Gourdi and her lusus. The body of a lowblood troll, found tossed carelessly into a ditch on their way back home from Civisect City.

Gourdi had assumed, while doing her best to give the body a scan from more than five paces away; that the redblood had royally pissed off some sort of lake-dwelling purpleblood. There was, she had noted, a magenta-tinted fleck beneath the nails of the deceased. If she were a more investigative troll, the whole thing might've interested her. But, alas, she was not. She was more intent, instead, on getting the body back to her hive; where she could properly cleanse and conceal it.

The juggalo adjusted the purple-colored lantern that hung from one of the satchels at HoofDaddy's side. It alone allowed them to travel through the lightless forest without err. Her attention flickered across the parts of the forest that her lookstubs could decipher against the pitch darkness. She hummed angrily to herself. She was impatient, and she wanted to get back to the familiarity of her lawnring as soon as possible. The body that swayed on the path behind her kept her hackles raised high and she didn't think she could possibly relax until she had buried the b*****d six feet below the surface. She was already planning out just how she'd decorate his deathstone. It was then, as she was thinking of it, that the undeniable sound of a motion-detecting camera captured Gourdi's attention.

She shrieked, immediately. "WHO IS IT? WHO'S OUT THERE, DARING TO INTRUDE UPON MY AND MY BELOVED FATHER'S PRIVACY WITH THEIR PRYING LENSE? SHOW YOURSELF, YOU ******** FIEND! I HAVE GIVEN YOU NO SUCH CONSENT, YOU MAY SHOW YOUR VIDEO TO NO TROLL AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY!" She couldn't see out far enough in the dark to know where the peeping troll was hiding out at; but, thanks to the camera's sound, she more or less knew the direction to face in order to properly scream threats at them. She was thoroughly frustrated at the situation she'd so suddenly been thrust into. How dare this piece of s**t scumtroll....

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Engrav panicked, and instinctively pressed a little deeper into the bush-thing, branches catching his face a little. Ow, ow, ow. What was all that about? He scrunched down carefully, trying to not make any noise, and peered around the clearing. The lantern light made it pretty hard to miss the cart-bound troll, and she was looking right in his direction. Note for later: fix servos on camera 4. Or maybe just break it.What a piece of **** Oh well. Busted, he guessed. Engrav could understand not wanting to be filmed, though. That made sense.

Engrav stood up out of the bush, and pulled up camera 3 with him. "Sure, hold on. I'm not here to film you anyway, I'm looking for some sort of terrifying monster." Film was cheap and he had more of it on him, so he supposed he wasn't really losing a whole lot by acceding to her insane shouting. "Look, I've been out here for a while. You ever seen a monster living around here near the edge of the swamp? Giant red antlers? Gnashing teeth? A skull for a face? Anything like that?" He shrugged, and popped the case on the camera. Film spilled onto the ground, unraveling like guts from the homemade casing."I'm pretty sure someone was just making stories up at this point. Look, I've been out here for two nights, and I destroyed the film like you asked. Would you mind giving me a ride out of here?"

Then he noticed the color of lantern. The color on the purpleblood's clothes.

Oh.

OOOH ****.

He wandered a little closer, holding out the camera for inspection. Oh man he should have just kept hiding she probably didn't actually know where he was. Engrav started sweating immediately, soaked in the evening air. Maybe she wouldn't notice? He tried desperately to maintain his composure, Morrimom staring intently at the two of them from the nearby trees. Oh, this would NOT go well.

Ghouls

Buzzwulf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:45 am
"Red antlers? Gnashing teeth? A SKULL-FACE?" Gourdi shrieked irritably. "Have you lost your damned thinkpan in the fog you terribly mannered swineblood?" She squinted in the direction that the troll finally decided to reveal himself in. Her orange-colored eyes searched the bare outline of his form but she couldn't make out much of him. She heard the unmistakeable sound of film being dumped unceremoniously onto the ground and the little purpleblood rolled her shoulders; grimace tugging downwards on her painted features.

She lifted her lantern high into the air, leaning forward in the direction of the peeping troll. "Step closer, into the light. Now. Who are you? I demand to know your ******** name. Tell me more about this fantastical ******** beastie of your's." She shook the lantern. "There's a storm coming, we don't have much time. I've got much to ******** prepare, and you're wasting my damned time with your lackluster antics. Is this some sort of prank show? How many more cameras have you got set up in my woods? You need to take them all down, this very ******** instant."

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff