Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Make the Path Pretty (Gourdi & Caiden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was Caiden's day off from CamoDad's "Survival Training" schooling. That meant it was time to find a little slice of Alternia that could use just a little something. CamoDad was still with Caiden of course, when class was not in session CamoDad turned into "dad mode" from "teacher mode". The color changing reptile was admiring some of the tasty looking grubs Alternia had to offer while Caiden was starring intently at a patch of the road between Four Fronds and Civisect.

Caiden tilted his head back and forth, a wet paintbrush already in his hand. He had been here for a few hours already, and the path now had an elegant circle design painted onto the concrete. Surly this would cheer up any troll on their way. But Caiden was feeling stuck. Something was missing. "But just what!" The brownblood suddenly exclaimed to no one, throwing his hands in the air. "I CANT leave until its done, but what would make it done?!"

GhouIs
<3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:19 pm
"Daddy, why are you stopping for some pitiful clump of dirt in the damned road?"

Gourdi's lusus whinnied loudly, shaking his great white mane and stomping two of his eight legs in protest. They had just got his hooves refitted, and the steel glistened superbly; practically singing which each step his many legs took. HoofDaddy saw no point in Gourdi's constant antagonizing of the general public, and the musclebeast rather hoped she would grow out of it soon.

Gourdi glared at the brownblood from atop HoofDaddy's back, one of her small hands fisted in a handful of the poor beast's hair. Satchels hung from either side of HoofDaddy's muscled torso, and it was blatantly obvious that Gourdi and her father were returning home, to Four Fronds, after a long night of shopping in Civisect. Gourdi was tired, and grumpy. She'd done a lot of yelling at stupid lowbloods that day and she was eager to get home and slip into the comfort of her recuperacoon. Yet here was yet another stupid lowblood, blocking her path with his tiny (easily stompable) form.

The purpleblood sneered at the obstacle before her, painted countenance looking especially spooky for her planned night out. She viewed with disgust the painting he had so carefully laid out in bright colored paints, and she spat on it. "Move, you putrid pile of s**t for blood. Move before I have HoofDaddy crush your stupid fragile ******** bones right into your horrid attempt at the abstract!"

HoofDaddy whinnied out of exhaustion, rolling his eyes at his young charge's antics.

Micillia
A clowny challenger approaches!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The brownblood had gotten deep in thought over his conundrum. He had essentially tuned out the rest of the world as he lay out colors and shapes in his head over the painting to see if they would fit. Some of the shapes even started to appear outside the brownblood's think-pan his concentration was so. CamoDad noticed the grumpy purpleblood and her threats tho, and stealthily threw a pebble at Caiden.

"Wa? Huh?" Caiden snapped out of his think-pan world and came back to reality, the illusions poofing back into thin air. He looked around, wondering where the projectile came from. At that point how could he not notice the purpleblood and her lusus. "OH! Hi!" Caiden gave the purpleblood an excited look. "That jacket! Where did you get it? Can i have it? Where did you just come from? Whats in all those bags? Is this guy your lusus? Whats his name? Oh man that jacket tho! Its just what this needs!" Caiden said, painting to his work in the middle of the path.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:37 pm
Gourdi realized that the brownblood had been ignoring her, and her tired eyes suddenly burned bright with rage. "My JACKET?! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN THAT DAMNED SKULL OF YOUR'S OR IS IT COMPLETELY ******** HOLLOW?! OF COURSE YOU MAY NOT PUT YOUR PUDGY LITTLE GRABBERS ALL OVER MY JACKET! IT COSTS MORE BEETLES THAN YOUR LIFE, SCUMLOG! DON'T BOTHER ASKING SO MANY DAMNED QUESTIONS, I WON'T ANSWER THEM!" She crossed her arms over her chest, her heels digging hard into either side of HoofDaddy's rib cage as she tried to urge him forward despite his earlier refusal.

Again, HoofDaddy did not move. He huffed and whinnied, stomping a few more of his legs so that dirt puffed upwards into clouds around him.

"Obstinate ******** beast." Gourdi growled out the words, baring her fangs. She gave her lusus' sides a firm kick, then hopped onto the path herself. She glared at the smaller troll before her, seething. Then, suddenly remembering something her lookstubs had picked up as she had first approached the dirtblood, Gourdi stomped her foot. "What the ******** were the eye spectacles that you were displaying just before I arrived? Is it some sort of technology I've yet to encounter? I deeply desire to see it. Now. Show it to me, ********! What are you hiding?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden had never met another troll that talked as much as he did. Her language was different, and she was showing o lot more anger than he had seen from any other purpleblood before, but she was a talkative one! Maybe she had redblood in her too... The only anger Caiden had seen before had come from a redblood. "Ooooh! Well i guess you DO make sense!" He mused out loud to the purpleblood. "Cuz red and blue make purple, so maybe THAT'S where your anger comes from. From all the red in you too!" The purpleblood was probably not paying attention tho. She was busy whispering to her lusus. That was fine tho. This was a realization about purple for Caiden. Since this troll was already purple she probably already knew she had plenty of red in her too.

Then she jumped down and the two trolls were the same height. Caiden grinned when his new friend asked him what he was hiding. "Oh were you watching me earlier? I did clime up in that tree over there and write something on it. Is that what you mean? I could tell you but its a secret!" Caiden giggled and moved over to show his new friend the path painting. "But first I think your jacket should go riiiight there! Then this thing would be complete!"

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 pm
Again, Gourdi glared at the stupid childish lowblood. "No you ******** imbecile, I was not around when you were climbing a damned tree. I have no interest in discovering whatever shitty thing it is that you wrote. I am inquiring about the display of ******** shapes you had, dancing around your damned thinkpan."

Suddenly, Gourdi shuddered and gasped. She took a step back and regarded him with contempt. "Were they Spirits? Are you an EVIL THING?" Quickly, she reached into one of the small bags that hung at her hip; grabbing a handful of thick salt gathered from the ocean earlier that day. Then, she brought out a small needle and pricked the palm of her hand; grimacing as she rubbed the salt into the wound. After that, she reached her palm forward- towards the orangeblood. "Stay still, and quiet. I'm going to ******** banish them from your presence in order to preserve your stupid ******** life."

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There it was! That weird excitement purplebloods had. This one had it too! "Wow! Your getting really excited! OH i forgot!! HI im Caiden!!" The brownblood said as he extended his hand like it looked like the purpleblood wanted him to. "Whats your name? Whats the needle for? OH if you give me a fancy mark can i give you one too?!? Then we can be best friend MARK BUDDIES!" Caiden almost started to jump up and down in excitement, but then he remembered. "Oh yeah! Im being still. Right." Then he put his other hand over his mouth. "And im being quiet too, see?" Maybe he had to do this best friend thing in order to convince her to donate her jacket to the cause.

GhouIs
so naive

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:30 pm
"Naive little ********> this is not some foolhardy game." Gourdi grabbed Caiden by the jaw and tugged him towards her. She placed her palm on his forehead and smeared her salty blood across it in one thick line. As she did this, she hummed angrily- a clowny hymn that few would be able to recognize. "You are mistaking my caution for excitement, you dirty pile of excrement. I do not appreciate it." Gourdi stomped her foot hard onto the brownblood's toes, then shoved him away from her as though thoroughly disgusted by their former proximity.

"Don't you ******** cleanse that mark until you've made it back to the comfort of your own globdamned hive; do you understand, shithead? I am not going to repeat myself." She glared at him, her fists finding their way back to her hips in a self-righteous pose.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Physical assault was not okay. Although Caiden was not particularly surprised by the pain, he had plenty of experience with that from falling out of trees, falling off of rocks, and generally learning as a clumsy toddler. It was that it came from another troll. The brownblood let out a yell. CamoDad was there quickly. His ability to hide into the surrounding environment made his approach all the more surprising for the purpleblooded troll.

The Chameleon slapped the little girl across the face with his tong, leaving a wet, sloppy trail of slime on her painted face. Then the lusus stood there, over the boy's body protectively. If this was going to become a lusus fight, then so be it. That was one of the prices of having a troll as a child. The reptile wrapped the troll in its tail and stepped back a bit, starring the other pair down. He let his troll down and signaled the boy to run.

Caiden was on the ground for a second, but sat up when his dad came into the scene. "DAD!" The boy shouted! The brownblood ignored his father's signal to run. The troll would not abandon his father. If worst came to worse, well, Caiden had red in his blood too. More red than any purpleblood did.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:52 pm
Thwack!

The brownblooded lusus' tongue shot from its mouth and knocked into Gourdi's cheek. It made a disgustingly wet sucking sound as it clung to her grey skin for a few milliseconds then pulled back off again, leaving behind a shiny wet mark on the purpleblood's face. Gourdi stood, stunned for a moment, then she gave an ear-shattering, planet-destroying shriek. "WHO THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DESPICABLE LITTLE PIECE OF s**t IMP?!"

HoofDaddy whinnied in a way that could only be described as delight. His hooves stomped into the ground and his legs kicked outward all around him as he chuckled at his charge's unfortunate and self-made situation. He respected the other lusus for their spunk, and allowed himself a longer look at the other creature as he moved to put his large form in front of Gourdi's smaller one. She fumed, trying desperately to get past HoofDaddy's limbs so that she could ring that stupid brownblood's neck with her very own fingers. But, of course, her father would not allow such reckless behavior. He moved his legs expertly, cutting off each step his brat troll daughter attempted to take.

Gourdi growled in frustration. "LET ME CULL HIM DADDY, LET ME CULL THAT DISGUSTING FECESLOVER AND CHOP HIS LUSUS UP INTO TINY LITTLE ******** PIECES!"

HoofDaddy responded with a firm no, sending Gourdi into another shrieking fit of turmoil. "I HATE YOU DADDY, I REALLY ******** HATE YOU!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden stood holding tightly to CamoDad. The two were watching the other troll and lusus. The other two were weird. It looks like lusus was enjoying the troll's pain? Caiden's eyes widened and he buried his face in CamoDad's warm reptilian skin. "Im done painting. Can we go home now?" Caiden whispered to his father. CamoDad kept one eye on the other two. The reptile was sure a fight was going to break out. The other eye looked at it's troll and nodded. Slowly CamoDad curled Caiden up in his tail and backed away from the pair of yelling and whining.

That was enough excitement for one day. Caiden was unusually silent the entire way home. He had a lot of thinking to do. CamoDad was worried. He could not protect his child from the terrors of the world forever. Later that night CamoDad curled up with his brownblooded child and told him a story much sweeter and silkier than the usual "story with a moral". Just one more night. One more night of having an innocent little child. CamoDad was not ready for Caiden to grow up just yet.

GhouIs

Micillia

Dapper Duck

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:37 pm
Gourdi screamed when she came to the realization that Caiden and his lusus were making a quiet retreat while she was left to deal with HoofDaddy latching his teeth into the fluff of her jacket's back collar. He tugged, hard, and Gourdi plopped backwards onto her a**. She landed hard, and immediately crossed her arms over her chest. "You're a terrible ******** lusus." She stated to her overseer angrily. "And a poor ******** excuse for a damned highblood. I was disrespected and you did nothing but ******** laugh you ******** tublord." She pounded her fists into the ground below, then picked up a nearby rock and threw it with all her might in the direction that the other pair had slunk off to. "I WON'T ******** FORGET YOU, SHITPILE! I'LL HAVE YOU AND YOU'RE SLIMY ******** LUSUS TORTURED AND SKINNED! I SUGGEST FROM THIS NIGHT FORTH YOU DO YOUR BEST TO STAY FAR FROM ME!"

HoofDaddy rolled his eyes and when Caiden was nothing but a speck in the far off distance, Gourdi mounted he father begrudgingly; seething the entire ride home... and imagining her revenge.

Micillia
FIN!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces