Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Two very refined children enjoy some refined sugary treats!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:05 pm
Frossa rarely, if ever, found herself this deeply north in the forests of Four Fronds. All it really had to offer was mud, wild beasts and thickening, thorny foliage. Even when she participated in the hunts, going this far out had never been necessary. The highblood far preferred the dainty elegance the lakeside town offered, and stuck to the edges of the actual forest- but even that had proven difficult lately, with all the reconstruction going on ever since that whole spaceship-crash-thing. Turn a corner, construction drones. Try and go to your second favourite bistro over a few streets, and more construction zones. The city was crawling with them. And frankly- it was a nuisance and an eye sore. How long did it take to clean up one little space ship, anyway? Her visits downtown had become far less frequent, and she found herself growing increasingly restless each night.

So, when she found an elegant black envelope tucked away in her mailbox inviting her to a tea party, little Frossa was elated. Something fun to do! The name and symbol on the card seemed entirely unfamiliar. Hippodad didn't want her to go, deeming it an odd request from someone she had never met. Frossa chided that she was terrible with remembering names unless she deemed the troll noteworthy (most weren't). It seemed a little out of the blue, (purple?), and she wasn't sure if they had actually met before... trolls in her own caste did tend to garner more of her attention. But Frossa wasn't one to turn down free food- especially cake, which surely would be served with tea, so she shrugged off any questions and her huffing lusus. She hoped they were serving high tea! Fitting for a highblooded get together. Hippodad insisted that he come along, and so the two headed for the address neatly printed on the card, Frossa perched between her gargantuan lusus' horns as he crunched through the undergrowth.

The twin moons filtered through the skeletal treetops, casting an eerie glow through the fog that was beginning to blanket the forest. Frossa shifted on top of Hippodad's head, squinting towards a towering structure sitting in the middle of a clearing. "I think that's it?" They had to circle around the fence to find the gate, wandering through the expansive lawnring and between strange slabs of stone before slowing to a stop at Gourdi's hive. The small purpleblood slid down her lusus' face, leaving him to linger behind her as she skipped up to the front door.

First, she brushed down her dainty little moon dress trimmed with purple lace- one of the nicer ones she owned- before lifting a small finger to press the doorbell. It chimed and echoed, and she waited.

GhouIs
knock knock

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 pm
Gourdi perked at the sudden, haunting chime that reverberated through her many-chambered hive. She lifted herself from the place where she had been sitting for an unimaginable amount of time; at the very head of a long and black, Gothic decorated table filled to the brim with sugary treats and fat, piping hot tea pots.

Her hurried footsteps echoed in the chime's place as she moved towards the Front Entrance Chamber, and her painted face erupted into a welcoming grin as she opened the large doors that separated her from the invited guest that she had been so eagerly awaiting the arrival of. Gourdi's lookstubs narrowed as she focused her attention upon the symbol on the other child's chest. Frossa Fyrste. Gourdi shrieked with delight, giddily clapping her hands together. "Welcome, my mirthfully invited guest. I have been eagerly awaiting your arrival, and am quite glad to see you've had a safe journey here." She gave a polite, perfectly clowny curtsy; the layers of fabric she so often adorned herself with bouncing as she did. The purpleblood took a far step backwards, ushering Frossa through the door and smiling quite happily as she did so.

"I am ever so ******** pleased that you decided to make an appearance. I should hope that I will be able to provide the proper accommodations for a troll with such beautiful and most gorgeous hue!" She led her new guest forward, deeper into her hive; where the Tea Chamber awaited. "You may have whatever you like, I had it delivered here from a bakery in Civisect; the taste of each treat is really indescribable." Gourdi reached out and took a tea cup from what seemed to be a hot plate built to keep all of the treats warm and new. The Juggalo took a long sip of the warm, purple-colored liquid. It was Faygo. Warm Faygo. Her favorite form of consumption.

melona-pan
welcome to Gourdi's Mad Tea Party, Blessed Nobilitea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:22 pm
Frossa's freckled face lit up with enthusiasm that matched Gourdi's, returning the other purpleblood's curtsy with a flourished one of her own. As she straightened, her curls continued to jounce. "Why thank you~ Hope I didn't keep you waiting horrendously long." She was certain now; they had never met. Without a doubt Frossa would have remembered that painted face and lavish tongue, if not Gourdi's elegant style of dress. She'd never had a subjuggulator friend before!

As the small purpleblood gracefully swooped through the doorway, she turned to give her lusus a lazy wave. "Wait outside, won't you?" Hippodad huffed and lumbered off to go peer into whatever windows he could find. Frossa was pleased to see that the inside of the other girl's hive was just as tasteful as the outside, (but what on Alternia were those slabs of stone?), befitting one of their hue. "You keep a lovely home." She chirped idly as Gourdi led them through the arching halls, pausing every now and then to admire one of the decorations dotting the hall- ooh, pretty- she wanted one of those. Frossa hurried along, skipping to keep up with Gourdi's intentful strides.

"Well, I'm ever so grateful for the invitation~" Frossa cupped her cheek with one little hand, letting out a series of 'uwahaha's' under praise about her hue. "I'm quite certain a troll of your standards would arrange a soirée worthy of an empress!" She oozed back, more than willing to bask together in their obvious elegance.

As they entered the tea room, Frossa grabbed both her cheeks and let out a little gasp-squeak followed by an obviously enthralled "Ooh~!!!" Gourdi's spread did not disappoint. This wasn't something she could simply get in the Fronds! It was Frossa's turn to clap giddily now, thoroughly impressed. "My-! Look at all this~! You certainly went all out... darling." This troll had good taste, pun intended. But Frossa still didn't know the subjuggulator's name, and it seemed a little late to ask for it now. Oh well- cake! The purpleblood wasted no time in grabbing a fine china plate, shovelling pile fulls of elegant pasties onto it. Then she grabbed a second, repeating the action. Then a third.

Satisfied, Frossa moved to settle on a chair, pouring herself a lone cup of- was that Faygo? She'd never had it served so. Interesting! Sipping on it daintily, she batted her eyelashes over the table at Gourdi and stuck her pinky out.

"Certainly divine," she commented on one of the treats after swallowing it near-whole, wiping her lips off on a silk napkin. "You simply must give me the name of your caterer." For what seemed like the first time, Frossa peered around the table at the other empty chairs. Odd. "No one else has shown up yet?" She questioned, cocking her head. She had gotten the time on the invitation correct, hadn't she?

GhouIs
there will be no leftovers

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items