Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - February is Intelligence! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:55 am
Owner's Name: viatorai
Participating Soquili: Ozzie
Link to Teepee: [x]

1.)Who’s the fastest in all the lands? "Uhm...Kaldin! He's v-very fast, a-and I can always c-count on him to reach my s-s-side if I need him. He can even outrun a sh-shifter!"
2.)How does one train to move swiftly? "M-make yourself go faster even when you're tired."
3.)How do you slow down when you need time to recharge? "Take a n-nap! E-even better when it's with s-s-someone you trust to w-watch over you!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:46 am
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana
Link to Teepee: [X]

1.)What's your favourite snack? "I really like cheese."
2.)Why do you like it so much? "It's really tasty and all of my mice love it too."
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? "I don't think I am? Why? Are you offering some food?"
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? "Hm.... Not really? I mean honeysuckle can smell nice and is tasty."
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? "Hehehe I'd have to say mice. I can't really say what they really look like but they're tiny helpful creatures."
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? "Ah let's see spring-time memory... I would guess it's finding several of my Plagues, my mice friends. I've found several of them in the spring-time and having them join me is nice."

Participating Soquili: Farvardin

1.)What's your favourite snack? "Meat! Any kind of meat is delicious!"
2.)Why do you like it so much? "It's super tasty and there's so many different kinds and ways to make it!"
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? "Nah I'm not really food motivated. Oh hey.....You said you were giving out a snack for answering these questions, right?"
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? "Uh..... I've never thought about it but I um... guess... a lily?"
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? "Oh I know this one! I love dogs! Well any kind of canine."
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? "Hm... favorite spring-time memory... let's see.... one time in the spring I got lost in the woods and ended up finding a really neat lake."

Participating Soquili: "Healer of the Damned" Amund

1.)What's your favourite snack? "I really enjoy some carrots."
2.)Why do you like it so much? "They're really crunchy."
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? "Hm... no I don't believe I am."
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? "I really like orchids."
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? "I like wolves and birds... I don't think I prefer one over the other."
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? "Would definitely be meeting my mate, Wolffish. He was a bright ray of sunshine in a really bad time of my life."

Participating Soquili: Delilah

1.)What's your favourite snack? "I'm.... not really picky about snacks. I'm sorry that's not really helpful. I don't particularly have a favorite."
2.)Why do you like it so much? "I'm sorry I don't have a favorite snack!"
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? "N-n-no?"
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? "Oh I like forget me nots!"
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? "Owls..... they're my favorite animal."
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? "One time my brother took me to a little spring festival. Lots of little games and soquili selling things. It was so nice. I wish we could go again."

Participating Soquili: Fenri

1.)What's your favourite snack? "I love sweet things! So cookies and other such things."
2.)Why do you like it so much? "I just like sweets. Much better than sour things."
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? "I mean I guess I can be."
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? "No I don't have a favorite. I love all flowers!"
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? "Not really? I don't have a particular favorite animal I like."
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? "My favorite spring-time memory is finding a field of flowers early in the day and being able to watch the flowers open up and bloom."

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:14 pm
Participating Soquili: Ozzie

1.)What's your favourite snack? I don't know why, but I r-really like to go to the b-beach and, uhm...f-find shellfish. Shrimp and c-crab...a-and scallops and oysters...
2.)Why do you like it so much? I d-don't know! It's just v-very tasty! I like to crunch the sh-shells!
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? Um...N-not really? I'm more love m-m-motivated. heart
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? Lilacs!
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? Uhm...T-tasuhel is a ferret s-so...ferrets!
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? Finding Kaldin. heart

==========================

Participating Soquili: Sadiki Iah

1.)What's your favourite snack? Can't beat a good bunch'a berries fresh off the bush. I tell ya they just don't hit right after they've been off the stem for a day or so.
2.)Why do you like it so much? The juice is fresher, the flesh has more snap!
3.)Are you particularly food motivated? I'd hate to say it, but I am. Man, y'know, it's true. The way to a Stallion's heart is through his stomach...
4.)Do you have a favourite flower? Lilies. Reminds me of my mum.
5.)Do you have a favourite animal? Eh...Hm...I guess anything that ain't bugs.
6.)What's your favourite spring-time memory? Watchin my kiddo encounter her first flower....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:00 pm
Participating Soquili: Sadiki Iah

1.)What's your favourite color? I'll have to say...hm...Orange. -Nods-
2.)What are two things you can hear right now? ...My own breath and the beat of my heart. Both are...strained...
3.)What snack did you bring me? ...Snack? Snacks were supposed to be involved?!
4.)Pineapple on pizza or nah? Oh absolutely! In fact, have you heard of Banana and Peas on pizza? Man, let me tell you about DECADENCE!
5.)Do you….wanna build a snowman? ...But it's not snowing....
6.)What's your favorite song?
I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

==========================

Participating Soquili: Sunyeon

1.)What's your favourite color? ...Pink...
2.)What are two things you can hear right now? Birds...wind...crickets...my bell's chime...the soft gurgling of the stream...
3.)What snack did you bring me? I...cucumber...?
4.)Pineapple on pizza or nah? Sweet to balance the bitter...it's good....
5.)Do you….wanna build a snowman? I suppose....I wouldn't be opposed.
6.)What's your favorite song?
Today, so many moons away
I safely say that my heart's true calling was never betrayed
(Never betrayed)
Arrays of enemies await, but fears allay
We stand as one
A bond beyond the vast wave, until the last grave

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 6:27 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Céu Azul
Link to Teepee: XxX

1.)Tell me a story? Azul paused responding with a dreamy look, "There once was a stallion who sought his true, who was born of his dreams. Hoping he'd meet her at the beach, he traveled a great distance. There, he saw her peeking out from the moonlight and his very soul fell in love..."
2.)What type of story is this? "Mine... I hope", he smiled positively.
3.)What snack did you bring me? "Snack?" he questioned, "What do you like to eat?" He paused then laughed, "The sweetest fruit that complements your gorgeous coat".
4.) Is this a true story ? "Someday it will be" he murmured standing proudly.
5.) Why did you pick that story? "Because" the brilliant Spix Macaw answered, "I believe in dreams and fate. Do you?"
6.) Will you bring me a shrubbery? "Sure" he mused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: "The Legendary" D'Artagnan

1.)Tell me a story? D'Art looked toward her companion Athos before stepping forward, "Oh!....I know. I'm going to tell you the story of the knight and the ferocious dragon..."
2.)What type of story is this? "Action! Adventure!" she spoke strongly, a glint as it reflected in her eyes
3.)What snack did you bring me? "Snack?" she queried, "You can have my spare apple..."
4.) Is this a true story ? D'Art grinned, "Would I ever lie of such a tale? All Knights in training know it by heart".
5.) Why did you pick that story? D'Art chuckled, "I already answered that question".
6.) Will you bring me a shrubbery? The mare snorted, "One from the dragon? I think it's a little toasty, though"

Participating Soquili: Aijuine

1.)Tell me a story? Aijuine swam up to the shore smiling, "I know a story. One about a Stallion who showed his true love the most amazing dream. Then, he asked her to be his mate! And guess what? She said Yes"!
2.)What type of story is this? "One I'll never forget! A definite romantic one!"
3.)What snack did you bring me? "Kelp or some clams? which do you like more?'
4.) Is this a true story ? "Yes! It's definitely true" she mused.
5.) Why did you pick that story? "Because of Tidus. He's the one that made my story come true".
6.) Will you bring me a shrubbery? Aijuine chuckled, "If it's a surface plant. You are definitely out of luck".

Participating Soquili: Poetry

1.)Tell me a story? Poetry smiled as she answered with a dreamy look in her eyes, "There are so many I could tell you. Maybe the one about the beautiful flower in the desert?
2.)What type of story is this? Poetry nodded, "It's a story about reflection within the vast world".
3.)What snack did you bring me? "Oh... snacks?" She blinked in the middle of her tale, "Sweetgrasses I think".
4.) Is this a true story ? "Well" she spoke evenly, "Stories about reflection always are true. Have you heard of one yourself?"
5.) Why did you pick that story? Poetry nodded her head with purpose, "Because, it's one that speaks truth and reassurance"
6.) Will you bring me a shrubbery? "Of course" She smiled closing her eyes for a moment, then waited to hear which kind they desired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Goosey Loosey

1.)Tell me a story? "Huh? Ooh, the Egg... yes"!
2.)What type of story is this? "The Egg.... the end"
3.)What snack did you bring me? "Not my Egg... Have you met her? she mused with a huge smile. I really like this egg!"
4.) Is this a true story ? "Say what now? No! It's an egg!
5.) Why did you pick that story? "What story?! Oh you mean my Egg friend? Her name isn't Story though. That I hear is a mean angeni. Really rude to us!"
6.) Will you bring me a shrubbery? "How many do you want? Don't forget you can not have my Egg! Shrubs... yeah sure".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:19 pm
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
Participating Soquili: Galahad
Link to Teepee: Lutz's Teepee

1.) What is the meaning of courage? To face your fears without hesitation! To charge forward when everyone else runs away!
2.) How is one courageous? In action and in word, sticking to their morals while helping others.
3.) What small way can you show this? Any courageous act is a bold and large one, dear friend! Even something as simple as allowing a mouse to ride on your back to cross a river. To that mouse, you are an everlasting hero!

---

Participating Soquili: Rentier

1.) What is the meaning of courage? I would think it has something to do with being brave in the face of danger.
2.) How is one courageous? Sort of what I said above. Being afraid but going through with something anyway.
3.) What small way can you show this? Oh, I don't know...maybe trying a new food for the first time if you're a picky eater?

---

Participating Soquili: Eris

1.) What is the meaning of courage? Pushing through the pain to achieve something.
2.) How is one courageous? Facing their fears head on.
3.) What small way can you show this? Owning up to what fears you. It may seem small but it's actually an arduous task.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:56 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon

1.) What is the fastest land animal? Edana glares at you, then the look fades to a gleaming smile. "Care to find out if it's you?" Evading the question, and ready to chase the one asking, to see how fast they are.
2.) QUICK! Left or right!!!? "Center." she replies before you can even finish your question, looking at you dead in the eyes, right in front of her. Obviously left or right matters not when your target is center. Then you don't want to look left or right, or you might loose sight of them!
3.)Catch! * tosses you a raw egg* Did you catch it? Swiftly, Edana catches the egg between her claws. Her dexterity allowing her to cradle it and keep it from cracking. Then she gives you a look of displeasure, not liking the fact that you would try to hit her with anything. Her teeth grind. This would be a good time to run.

Participating Soquili: Inugami

1.) What is the fastest land animal? Inugami is mostly mute, just out of sheer lack of any language skills. He doesn't blink at your question, and begins to drool a little at the snack before him.
2.) QUICK! Left or right!!!? Bristles at your tone, and looks like he might snap!
3.)Catch! * tosses you a raw egg* Did you catch it? Like tossing a treat to a pet, he snarfs the egg out of the air with little grace. Large maw sloppily munching on the egg, shell and all.

Participating Soquili: Kazamir "KC" Charades

1.) What is the fastest land animal? KC grins at your question, loving a good riddle. He wonders if you want a literal answer, or a fun one? He decides to combine both! "A cheetah that's late to dinner! Or the zebra that's decided he doesn't want to be dinner."
2.) QUICK! Left or right!!!? "Left!" he exclaims as he spins in a circle, turning left. He didn't know the purpose of this game, but he liked it!
3.)Catch! * tosses you a raw egg* Did you catch it? A most hilarious noise escapes KC as you catch him off guard. "Waaahhh!" He fumbles with the egg, before his Snicker Snack plant steals it, and it's gone.

Participating Soquili: Lumine

1.) What is the fastest land animal? Raising an eyebrow, he ponders. "I'm not sure. I know the fastest animal in the caves, are bats! Those suckers can quite startle me sometimes." he says with a chuckle.
2.) QUICK! Left or right!!!? "Ahh! Right! No wait, whichever direction looks less treacherous!"
3.)Catch! * tosses you a raw egg* Did you catch it? Not thinking, he blocks the egg with his axe, then looks at the mess on his axe. His mood sours, knowing he would have to go clean his axe now.

Participating Soquili: Eier

1.) What is the fastest land animal? "Pfft, my sister for sure."
2.) QUICK! Left or right!!!? She answers by swinging her polearm to the left, then the right! Quite alarmed then confused that nothing is there, wondering the nature of the question.
3.)Catch! * tosses you a raw egg* Did you catch it? "Eeep!" The egg lands square on her chest. It cracks and slides down, then falls to the ground. She looks at you, as if hurt. "Well, that wasn't very nice." she frowns, feeling both wronged, and ashamed she didn't catch it. Her sister would surely tease her about this! Or...she wouldn't tell her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:51 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Link to Teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24223141

Participating Soquili: Christine

1.) What IS intelligence? Shifting her wings against her side she looks at you for a moment. "The ability to think through any number of situations or respond to something in a way that results in a desired outcome."
2.) How do you get courage? "Hmmmm." Thinking for a moment she shifted on her hind legs and then spoke, "You can get courage by understanding that your mind can be your biggest ally or your worst enemy, having domain over your mind can help you get courage by overcoming what you fear."
3.) How do you show your intelligence? "By not oversharing or by being rude to others..."

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items