Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Hunt is On (Viper & Riggles) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:55 pm
Brainstorming

Riggles96 said the following:

One of us could be being hunted running through the Forrest since we are both rangers meaning we can make traps, one of us who is running could end up getting stuck in one of our traps why trying to run away from the hunters.
That's how we could meet up as for the goal maybe we both could be looking for the same guy because he took something from us or he killed someone in our family?

------------------------------

Ooooo I like that idea, the bad guy could be a poacher or a character like Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast) who hunts for sport rather than survival. Sounds like the perfect thing to tie our characters together...

And lol I like the idea of running into a trap. Minotuar sets trap, catches wrong human, notices how he is dressed similar to her, decides to interrogate him for information on the human lands shes in while treating you for the injury her trap caused.

Villainous Hunter's name = Seth Mawgreen; 5'9" - 5'11" with medium length brown hair, close cropped beard, and blue eyes.

Introductions #1

Mozeen Shortspear, Minotaur Ranger/Huntress. About 6' 9", 477 lbs (and growing...), ruddy red-brown earth colored fur. Wears crudely made hide and leather armor (while still allowing her to show all her curves), carries shortbow, two short-spears, and handful of daggers as her weapons. With the death of her mate at the hands of a human 'hunter' Mozeen abandoned her tribe and started down the long dark path of vengeance that could only end with that man's head crushed beneath her hoof. As audacious task of hunting down and capturing the b*****d turned from weeks to months, Mozeen received a special surprise... from her long departed mate. His seed had taken root within her belly and begun to grow. However her joy was short lived as she realized a baby on the way would only complicate her already difficult task.

Introductions #2

Marmin Brink was just your average Human or so they thought, Marmin spent most of his time with his brother Caro living off the land in a small house next to a Forrest. Marmin and Caro occasionally take up bounty hunting in the local area as it could lead unwanted attention to the surrounding Forrest where Marmin and his brother spend most there time. But people started to catch on to what Marmin and his brother really do out in the Forrest, thus sending trained hunter right to their door ending up in Marmin's brother being killed right in front of him. Marmin had to flee into the deepest depths of the Forrest to escape his death.

Marmin is around 6’5 tall, Long black hair with a short cut beard. Marmin wears black leather Armour with a ring on his right hand with a wolf’s head on. He also wears a necklace with a roaring wolf on (Witcher necklace biggrin ) Marmins weapons of choice is his long bow, his short sword and his other forms.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:41 pm
Gently sprinkling another light layer of leaves over the hidden rope trap, Mozeen smiled as she surveyed her work. Perfect. No matter which way the human entered the clearing he would quickly find himself beset by multiple crude but savage traps. Our journey is almost complete little one, the minotaur ranger thought casually running a hand down the growing curve of her belly.

SNAP! Her cow-like ears flipped about as they sensed a disturbance in the forest nearby. Not long at all... she thought sinking back into her hiding place.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:16 pm
Frantically running through the Forrest smashing through anything that got in his way, Marmin knew if he stopped he would end up dead. With the salt like taste of sweat running down his face, he wipes the sweat from his face with the sleeve of his shirt and keeps running.

Not paying attention to his surroundings before escaping into a clearing that was quickly cut short to a loud SNAP, as something had wrapped around his ankle quickly pulling him off his feet hitting his head off a rock and leaving him suspended upside down from a tree, as blood slowly dripped from his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm
"I got you now you b*****d!" Mozeen declared bursting from her hiding place among the bushes. Stomping towards her sprung trap the female minotaur tensed for the violence she was about to unleash on this human. Unfortunately as she got closer she realized her mistake. She'd captured a random human rather than the one who'd killed her mate. "Damn it!" She yelled in her native language before kicking fist-sized rock out of the clearing with one of her hooves.

Muttering curses to herself, Mozeen forced herself to relax once again and turned to inspect her prisoner. Upside down as he was the human's head hung about level with her breasts, allowing her to fleece his torso of hidden weapons or anything useful. Finding nothing inside his clothes, she began inspecting the clothes themselves. They had the normal quality of human equipment but in an off-putting sort of way they resembled the leather and hide armor she wore.

Not the prisoner she wanted but... one that know something useful about her target or the surrounding lands. "Wake up." She ordered in the common tongue, slapping his face.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 am
Upon feeling a pulsing pain across his face and head his inner beast awoke his yellow eyes snapping open and quickly lunging forward letting out a loud growl. But since he was hanging upside down from the tree this only made him swing gently.

His eyes turning back to their normal blue color he spoke unaware of his outburst looking at the beast standing in front of him. "W... What are you? Who are you? What am I doing in this... trap?" Looking at the beast's breasts then to it's face as blood dripped from his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:54 am
Unfazed by her prisoner's sudden motion, the minotaur huntress crossed her arms atop her cantaloupe sized breasts. "And they say you humans are one of most educated among the civilized races." She says with a tsk. "I seek a human about yay tall," She holds a hand level next to her breasts (5'9" - 5'11"). "...with medium length black hair and blue eyes, wearing leather armor. You seen?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:58 pm
Lifting his hand to his head wiping some of the blood off from where he hit his head, he spoke in a gruff tone "No... You can't be... You must be looking for the man who killed my brother, from what you just described to me." Clenching his fist as a small growl escaped his chest while he was speaking. "Would you be so kind as to cut me down from this trap of you made? I'm starting to lose feeling to my foot." As he was looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm
Holding the human's stare with one of her own, the minotaur stood there in silence for a minute or two. Her mind made up, she shrugged and cut the rope about his ankle, allowing his weight to fall over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Kindness is a rare thing from me these days so I'd keep those growls to yourself pup." Mozeen replies, wrapping an arm about his thighs. "And don't get any ideas about pulling my tail or you'll end up with worse than that bruise on your head..." Her warning issued the expectant minotaur began threading her way through the forest and maze of traps she'd set up within it.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:12 pm
Laying over her shoulder he understood exactly what she meant about pulling her tail. "I don't like people pulling my tail ether. But you never did answer my question what are you? I have never seen anything like you before. And believe me I have seen alot." Staying lay over her shoulder he was surveying the surroundings taking everything in.

He was rather calm and did not try to break free of her grasp, even under the circumstances of falling into her trap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:35 pm
Mozeen laughs, weather it was at the human's boast or the fact that he'd hit his head hard enough to think he has a tail she couldn't say. "You claim to have seen a lot but you've never seen a minotaur before? Not even in one of your kind's books?" Tsking under her breath she mutters something about the human's being poor liars.

It wasn't long before the pair arrived at the cave Mozeen had been calling home this past week. Brushing aside the foliage that covered its entry, the pregnant minotaur deposited her prisoner on the floor next to a pile of hay covered by a large bear pelt. Besides the makeshift bed, a small stack of firewood and a cast iron cooking pot also occupied the cave. The cave wasn't huge but it allowed one to live while staying hidden.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:32 pm
Marmin began speaking in his husky voice "I've never seen a minotaur that's new for me, and I don't like to read books about all supernatural beast things. Human's judge too much they like to kill first then ask questions, or because one beast does something bad that makes them all bad." Due to Marmin's heightened senses of being what he is he heard her mutter "You are right about humans being poor liars, but I would not call myself a human to be honest."

Marmin let out a small sigh. "I'm gonna be honest with you here miss we are both in the same boat and you might be looking for the same guy I am. I'm guessing minotaur's get hunted because of what they are, that's the same for werewolves. Yes I am a werewolf or as what most humans call us 'dog'" clenching his fist when he mentioned the word "dog". "The guy we are. Well I'm guessing we are looking for he killed my brother and I want his heart so I'm presuming you want him dead too right?" He said looking over at the minotaur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:57 pm
Mozeen cocks an eyebrow at the strange human now occupying the floor of her cave. One claim she could pass off due to his head injury, but two? "I've seen wolfmen and I've seen the creatures you humans call dogs. You look like neither." Mozeen said, grabbing a wet scrap of cloth from within the pot and tossing it to him. "You hit your head on a rock after stepping in my trap, you are hallucinating. Use that to clean your wound."

Removing a brace of rabbits as well as a large pouch from her belt, the minotaur began preparing herself a meal. "As for the man I hunt, he killed my mate last season and took his head as a trophy. I indeed to return the favor." Unconsciously reopening old mental wounds, Mozeen started to cry.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:51 am
Not replying he reached over and took the cloth, beginning to clean the wound on his head. After cleaning his wound he spoke "Since you don't believe me miss I will show you" before he stood up taking his shirt and pants off leaving him in his loincloth. "Oh one more thing I can't talk when I change" He said with a smirk

Looking at the minotaur as Marmin began to shift to his werewolf form. His eyes turning a bright yellow, sounds of pain turned to growls, hands beginning to change to paws that carried sharp claws. A couples minutes passed for the transformation to complete, as the beast within Marmin was standing in front of the Minotaur. The beasts bright yellow eyes staring at the minotaur, as the beasts wolf like tail was hanging down by its leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:00 am
"Well I wasn't wrong calling you a pup..." She muttered, wiping the stray tears from her eyes before looking over the human now turned werewolf before her. "You're small compared to the ones seen where I lived, not to mention by yourself. Most wolves run in packs." Her curiosity satisfied the minotaur pulled a dagger from her belt and used it to lit a small cooking fire with the help of some flint.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:36 am
The werewolf stood listening to the minotaur speak, tilting his head to the side before letting out a huff as he quickly began to shift back to his human form.
"I may be smaller than most wolves." he said putting on his clothes "But I can still fight like one. And as for being alone and not in a pack, we lived where there were no other wolves. We just kept to our self and on the down low, and it looks like our man had caught onto us."

Looking over at the minotaur "Im Marmin, Marmin Brink" Marmin spoke as he sat back down leaning on up against the wall.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff