Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[USER BOOTH] The Fairy Court - Fairy Fun! (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Find the Token

The twins, Half Sleep and Half Waking, were put in charge of a game of luck. Unfortunately, they're not the brightest. Their game is simple: Guess which twin has the token.

Quote:
Roll 1d4.
1 - Nothing
2 - Correct, Sleep had it! (1 Token)
3 - Correct, Waking had it! (1 Token)
4 - They got confused. Both of them had a token. Lucky you! (2 Tokens)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Lackwit's Limericks

If the twins get the best of you, there is a smiling totoma with an unsettling gaze waiting in the wings. "Didn't get a token, did you?" He asked. "Well, there are always...other ways."

He somehow tosses up a token and catches it with his hoof.

If you like the token you see,
You must know that nothing's for free.
Got an ear for verse?
You could do worse
Than reciting a limerick for me.

Quote:
A limerick contains 5 lines and has an AABBA rhyme scheme. Compose one for Lackwit, and he'll give you a token. Although he does like a bawdy tale, try to keep it clean(ish).

You may only win tokens from one activity from this booth per day, but you may try both activities.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

thyPOPE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:36 pm
"Hi there. I'm Lily," said Lily demurely. "A guessing game? I'm certainly up for that." She was also up for ogling the twins, because they were - well - stunning. Hmm..."You!" she said, picking up a hoof and pointing at the golden one - the buck? "I'd bet that you have the token."

Ha! She'd totally been right.  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:37 pm
Half Truth approached a booth with a pair of kiokote- twins, if she knew anything. "I think... you have it!"  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:54 pm
27 December User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Freedom walked up to the pair of twins at their booth and snickered. "This looks fun, let me see if I can guess correctly..."

She studied the two kin who looked almost identical except for a few markings and colours off, barely noticeable if you are colourblind.. Staring them with bright eyes, she raised a hoof and pointed. "You," she said, and found out that she was right.  
mindsend rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It'd been a relatively good day for the Dreamwalker. Though she got tricked by a frog that made her dizzy and woozy for a good part of the day, she had tried some new food and gotten a way to carry the different colored stones. Not only that, but she was able to trade one away to order a little crown to be made to fit on her bulbous head.

However, as she wandered around while waiting for her order to be woven by the legendary, she found herself wishing for further mental stimulation. She was always on the move, and as it was she had spent a few days lingering in the market area simply because she kissed the wrong frog Twice in Gecko's kissing booth.

This was how she found herself face to face to twin kin, asking her which one had the token. She stood there quietly for a good long time, her face resting in its usual disinterested seeming expression, long enough to make them fidget at least. She sighed slightly and pointed at the orange one. "You."

The orange one Conceded defeat right at the same time the other told her she was wrong, both of them showing off their tokens.It was then their turn to give a long pause, before giving her both tokens since she would have won anyway.  

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:25 am
woops  
Tiarana rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:25 am

Dogrot passed into the booth in a cloud of stink that had only gotten worse as the day wore on and squinted at the two grinning kin in front. And squinted...and squinted...and squinted...creeping closer and closer and cloooooser until it was close enough for them to smell its rank flower-mushroom breath. Then it waved a hoof at one and turned away without bothering to see the result.

((can I just say I love that drawing you did wow))

((who forgot to roll it's me))  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

thyPOPE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:37 pm
"Oh," said Rubythroat with some surprise. "You mean, all I have to do is...guess?"

Okay. He'd expected it to be a little bit harder. "I pick...you. The doe."

He was right. Probably because he'd seen it next to her hoof.  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 pm
"That wasn't so bad," said Half Truth, tossing her token in the air. "This time... it's... you!"  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:30 am
28 December User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sleazebag decided to try out this new booth that popped up out of nowhere. A fairy booth? This he has got to see for himself. When he came to the booth, he noticed twins. Frowning his one eyebrow upwards, he find it rather laughable but he stayed there as they proposed a game to him.

Ahh the guessing game of who had it. Well he could never read other kin's faces so he just randomly pointed a hoof at the gold one.

Wrong.

His attitude changed when they told him that he had lost.  
Baneful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm
28th Dec
Design considered himself a bit of a detective if he was honest, so when told to find the token he obliged without much fuss, turning his rather moody nose in the direction of one of the twins.

He got rather irritated when he found that neither of them had it at all and turned on his heel, tail held moodily aloft.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Blinded By My Silence rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Eeny meany miny..." Land Shark points between the two wit her tail fin when she noticed something, "Both! You both have one!" She laughs at the silly siblings, "You guys are dumb." She grins as she snatches her two tokens and canters off.  
EchoLimaFoxtrot rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Quote:
3 - Correct, Waking had it! (1 Token)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magpie's eyes sparkled. She looked between the two and pointed to Half Waking. "You have the shiny!"  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

thyPOPE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:39 pm
"What if it's me who's had the token all along?" asked Wild Green Stones.

Okay, okay, he should be a little more serious. "You, I think. Wait, no, you."

He hadn't even been looking, but if he had, he'd have realized they both had tokens. When they argued he pointed out: "I guessed twice, and was right both times. Shouldn't I get both?"

Apparently the answer was yes.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces