Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Artistic Differences (Amonee + Gourdi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:28 pm
Civisect City was one of Gourdi's favorite places to visit, by far. She was enthralled by the constant view of the ocean; her lookstubs often drifting seawards whenever she had the chance. The waves looked inviting and new. They beckoned to her, as though they were her lusus and she was their beloved charge, finally returned to them. The child longed to dismount the dock and step across the sand. Her toes curled at the thought of first being dipped into the cold, dark waters. But, no... never. Instead, she stepped away. Looked away. She was forever disappointed by the blue-tinted purple hue that was her blood color.

The little Juggalo clenched her fists, ripping her view away from the dock beneath her and turning, instead, to the line of shops that bordered the beach. She tried to ignore the pit of envy that throbbed within her chest as she surveyed the crowds. A smug look crossed over her painted face when she realized that she was the highest hue currently in her line of sight. Just as she was about to turn her nose, however, a troll with a magenta-colored wetsuit exited a small shop carrying quite a few bags. Gourdi's fists tightened further, her nails digging into the soft flesh of her palm, and she watched with her breath held as the seadweller passed.

He strode quite purposefully, and everytroll that he came upon scurried to get out of his way. He seemed... important, and quite grandiose. Gourdi hopped down from the bench she had previously stood upon, darting in the direction of the highblood; completely forgetting that HoofDaddy was still galloping through the shallows. He would find her without much trouble, of course, using his excellent sense of smell... but there was no telling when it was that he'd actually realize Gourdi had gone missing. And that suited the purpleblood troll just fine.

The seadweller turned quite abruptly into a store covered in flyers advertising the current art exhibition. It was, apparently, featuring two very contrasting artists that claim to have combined their work into something 'perfect'. Gourdi snorted at the rather forward claim. Deciding, then, that she would have to follow the seadweller inside.

Thus, she did just that.

Yamashii
> casually forces you to describe the setting and initial interaction ahahahHAHAHA i'm sorry

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:38 pm
It had taken so long to get to Civisect but every minute on the train had been worth it. The city was packed full of lively trolls bursting with cleverness and creativity. Amonee did not have enough beetles to throw away over everything he saw and liked but he had guilty indulged himself in buying a few nice things. A new sketchbook with a handsome leather cover and a fine set of acrylic paints dangled in a bag by his side. Unicroak had long since stopped carrying his things for him ever since he'd grown a few inches.

The streets were decorated in stores and various things to do but what really caught Amonee's eye was the Ephemeral Gallery. He'd heard of this place before, always cycling new exhibits in and out to keep up with what was new in the world of art and culture. Here he was finally able to take a dive into it! Opening a heavy wooden door, he pushed into the room and marveled at the work around the room. Two collaborating artists with extremely different styles had merged their work into a whimsy of destruction.

A lone young girl stood before a pristine mannequin dressed in stylish white silk with streaks of dark paint slashed across it like claw marks. A string of pearls coming apart hung off its neck with some scattered on the floor around it. Paint streaked from where the eyes ought to have been, giving it the appearance of tears. It had a sinister and avant-garde vibe to it that intimidated Amonee. Was this girl as freaked out by it as he was? He caught a glimpse of her face and felt drawn to the unique paint making up her face. How intriguing! He wanted to know more about her instantly.

"It's somewhat scary, isn't it? 'Reputation'." He approached Gourdi with a bright but unnerved smile and motioned at the card with the piece's name on it. "Personally, I think that piece is much nicer, don't you?" Ahead there was a statue of a pair of trolls paused in combat with bouquets of flowers in hand in place of weapons. He liked the idea of it, fighting with kindness rather than violence, but supposed it wasn't everyone's taste.

"I'm Amonee Brycer! I'm working to become a painter myself." Was it too bold to introduce himself to a fancy looking highblood like herself? Amonee wasn't sure. But he'd had luck with Frossa before and this gave him the confidence to try and meet with this mysterious girl draped in gorgeous layers of black cloth. He wondered if she'd be willing to pose for a portrait!

GhouIs
Sorry for late response! Here is a post for you! I just made up stuff about the gallery, feel free to make up stuff as you need too. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:44 am
"Scary?" Gourdi whipped her head around to look at the young greenblood with contempt. "This piece, little troll trash, is much more tasteful than the flower-wielding ickle matesprits you find to be so excruciatingly charming. It deserves a description much more in-depth and free-flowing than your pitiful attempt at critique." Gourdi frowned at the other, allowing her lookstubs an up-down scan of his current appearance. She found his garb to be... odd, to say the least, and her survey caused her frown to deepen further. "What are you wearing, trash heap? It's so..." She gagged dramatically, waving a hand in front of her face daintily; as though she could suddenly smell something horrid. "Undesirable." Her painted face pulled downwards into a disapproving scowl.

She looked around, angered. Then her gaze focused once more upon this Amonee fellow. "Do they let just anytroll into this gallery? I can't believe that you'd have the ******** gall to approach me; let alone speak to me, without any sort of proper consent." Again, she surveyed him. The purpleblood squinted at the bag he still held in his grubber. He'd said he was an artist, hadn't he? She pointed towards the leather journal. "Show me your work, scumlover."

Yamashii

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:02 pm
It was fascinating how something so elegant could switch to intense abuse in a flash. She had been so quiet and mysterious as she pondered the artwork before her with a secretive expression. It had only taken one idiot (himself) and five seconds to shatter that! While the purpleblood was not physically violent, her words sliced right through Amonee and he visibly paled as she berated him. A tougher (dumber) troll might've fought back but the painter could only stammer and take the hit.

"I-I'm so sorry, I have been incredibly rude and I- You're right, I look dreadful-" A hint of tears welled up as she waved away the unpleasant stench of his being and he flushed with great shame. It was not a surprise to him that others found his fashion and some of his lifestyle weird and wrong but it had never been brought up in his face before! Trolls should be fiercer and battle ready, not dolled up in bright flowing gowns and flowers. His fingers played with the hem of his toga in a moment of obvious self-loathing. But it wasn't like he could just take it off, that'd be really weird!

"My work, I've got, yes it's-" She was talking so fast that he had a hard time keeping up and rushed hands hurried flipped through the leather journal. It was only after opening it that he remembered- this one was brand spanking new! She was going to be so disappointed and likely yell at him even more if he didn't think of something fast!

"Um, see, this one's new so I thought if it's okay with you... I'd make you a personal sketch to apologize for my earlier ineptitude! I-is that alright?" He bowed his head before looking up at her with pleading eyes. Other patrons of the gallery murmured as the scene unfolded but thankfully moved on to the rest of the exhibit. He hoped she would not humiliate him further in front of them!

Something about the way things were going though told him it wasn't over yet.

GhouIs
Amonee sniffles and tries to appease the prickly princess! XD Don't feel bad about him crying, he is easily swept into emotional moods.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:17 am
The greenblood stammered and Gourdi glared at him in angry silence as he forced out the words from his thinkpan. She despised the way his speech formed so slowly and her foot tapped out an erratic rhythm. Her balled up fists had found their way to her hips and when he was finally finished- his head dipping a bit before his lookstubs locked onto Gourdi's- the purpleblood looked at him with hate. "Sketch me then, shitpile." She said, without missing a beat, as she indicated with a tilt of her head his blank journal. "If your ability proves to be adequate, I will recant my earlier observation and allow you the chance to ******** redeem yourself."

She turned back towards the gory artwork she had been so carefully studying before being approached; looking at it, again, with a softened expression before whipping her head back around to narrow her eyes at the Amonee for what had seemed to be the umpteenth time since he'd introduced himself. "What the ******** are you doing, you wet-lashed slagheap? Are you going to sketch me with the power of that vacuous cavity you consider to be a brain? Where is the utensil of which you use to create, slimeblood? Do you not carry it on you?"

She thought about slipping a hand into one of the pockets hidden within her dress and producing her own tools- a small hammer and even smaller chisel- but then she decided against the idea. There was no sense in sharing personal information with a troll that could barely stutter out a few sentences. Instead, she continued to glare at him; awaiting his response with an already disappointed frown.

Yamashii
Gourdi knows a lot about getting swept into emotions... but I think they're on opposite ends of the spectrum... <3

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 am
Things were looking a little better, she was only calling him ******** every other sentence and Amonee's mood softened from its earlier terror. He did not miss the impatience in the girl's voice and hurried to dig a pencil out of his bag. It was too bad things had started this way, if only he could've taken her lovely image back home where his paints were and his true talent! Sketching was a hobby of his certainly but a brush on the canvas really let his visions soar. And her intricately painted face was something beautiful to capture. But he sat down on a bench and began to work.

"I'm a painter but I couldn't trouble you to sit through something like that in the middle of a gallery." He responded with a short helpless laugh as she glared at him. It was clear she thought very little of others which baffled him. Amonee was a troll that only truly felt good when he was around others. It was through them that he felt any worth himself! She had to be a very strong person to go it alone like this and so aggressively bitter too. How interesting!

He supposed he occasionally had his coffee bla- no okay that was a lie. But he was going to keep trying at this! If it didn't work, he'd never see her again anyways.

"So, um, is it too bold to ask your name?" The soft chatter of the crowd around them did a good job covering up the silence but the way that she stared at him as if she could see right through him. Maybe a little conversation would soften her, highbloods liked to talk about themselves, right? His hands sketched out a few long bold lines as he listened. The piece was turning out as he had hoped, soft like his aesthetic but chilly like her personality. Perhaps some flowers would give the sketch some life. And he knew just the ones to match her. He initialed the corner and it was finished!

"W-what do you think?" The journal flipped to face her and he nervously watched for her reaction. Oh he hoped she wouldn't cull him for this.

Framing her features were a pair of spider lilies, just as wicked and beautiful as she was.

User Image

GhouIs
here you go! it would probably take him longer to sketch it in reality but i wanted to share the pic soooo... > w>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:30 pm
Gourdi ripped the journal from the lowblood's hands, inspecting the sketch with her brows furrowed and her painted countenance softened in careful concentration. Her knuckles turned paled as she clenched the journal between her long fingers. She whipped her head upwards, tearing her attention from her image in order to glare hatefully towards the talented greenblood.

"You said your paintings are much more ******** magnificent than this sketch?" She asked, leveling her gaze at the other and giving him a soft frown. "How many beetles would it take, for this to become a portrait?" She gave a soft hmph before the other child could reply, and she flipped her thick locks of hair over one shoulder. "My title little scrapslop, is the Jugallo; Gourdi ******** Jackyl." She looked at him with disgust then rolled her eyes, ripping the sketch from his journal and folding it carefully so she could tuck it away in the folds of her dress. "What was your name again, bagbrain?"

Yamashii
owo

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm
The more she talked to him, the less terrified he felt. Instead, he felt a sort of mixture between irritation at her lack of manners and intrigue at her incredible self confidence. It was like looking at an explosion of something precious on screen that Amonee couldn't bear to see nor look away from at the same time. What an uncomfortable feeling!

Her hands gripped the paper tightly and it looked like it was somewhat painful for her to admit that she wanted it from him. And somehow, Gourdi hadn't even bothered to retain his name! He frowned, feeling a sting of hurt at this. Maybe he would mess with her in return. She needed to learn some kindness! Or at least go through the same internal discomfort he was going through.

"I told you, it's Amonee Brycer." The jadeblood closed his sketchbook and tucked it away after taking it back. "As for a portrait, I'll make a special deal just for you." His face tilted slightly to the side with a cheeky smile.

"Kiss my cheek and it's free." Would she squirm and slap him? Or would she grudgingly do it with an angry flush? He was incredibly curious. To a guy that thrived off of affection and friends, a violent and aggressive girl was hard to understand or predict. He might get some fun out of teasing her back for all the terrorizing she did to him.

GhouIs
>amonee tries to turns the tables<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 pm
Gourdi wanted to smack the teeth out of Amonee's mouth as soon as he suggested she kiss him for a portrait. She grit her teeth and bared her fangs, clenching her fists so tight that her nails dug crescents into the somewhat rough skin of her palms. The greenblood had spunk, and while some trolls might have appreciated it, Gourdi did not. "You're walking a thin ******** line, slimeblood." She said, her fangs practically dripping poison as she stared at the other troll. "Your request is both shameless and perverse." She stamped her foot hard into the ground, startling a small group of passing trolls with her sudden tantrum. Without warning, she advanced on him; rearing one leg back and letting loose a vicious kick to the poor greenblood's shin. "DO I LOOK LIKE A ******** WAYWARD TROLLOP TO YOU, ******** spat on the ground before him. "I'll still give you beetles, but you will receive no sort of affection from me, you ******** shitswine. You should be honored that I am even thinking about commissioning sometroll as tasteless as yourself." She glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Choose your next statement more wisely, Amonee Brycer. My patience is quickly deteriorating."

Yamashii

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am
Her face morphed into a vicious scowl and he suddenly felt very small and tense. Her words seeped with venom and he shrunk backwards but it wasn't enough. Gourdi's leg pulled back before slamming into his shin with the force of a stampede. It felt like he had been shocked- she had kicked him so hard!

"I'm s-sorry for my forwardness. You seem like a very... respectable lady." He mumbled as he reached down to rub at his poor aching leg. The eyes of everyone in the area were glancing towards them again and Amonee felt a flush of humiliation again. He was certain all sympathies would go to Gourdi as she was both a highblood and the one yelling how he was a pervert.

"It would be an honor to paint for you, Miss Jackyl." His tone went somewhat robotic as he looked away from meeting her gaze. "I'll be sure to create something magnificent to reflect on your noble character." Something hot welled up in the corners of his eyes and stung at his pride. He hated to be like this, especially here where all could see, but the jadeblood could not control the fear and insecurities flooding through him as she antagonized him.

His fingers played with the hem of his toga and he seemed especially bothered when she slashed at him with the word slimeblood. A young boy with freckles dotting his face as he dreamily walked side by side with Amonee came to mind with a smile that could soften steel. Two young children that shared the same special precious hue- and here she was desecrating their bond!

"It's jade. Not slime." He mumbled quietly, honestly she probably wouldn't even hear it over herself.

"Is there anything else? Or should I go and leave you to your viewing?" There was a darkness to the boy's eyes that had not been there before as he looked 'politely' to the highblood's gaze with a shallow casual bow. He was typically forgiving but he would not forget this encounter. It felt horrible to be angry with someone, foreign almost to the normally cheerful boy, but something about her would not let him calm down while he was with her.

GhouIs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:28 pm
"No," Gourdi corrected sharply. "it's slime." The purpleblood scoffed and rolled her eyes. She hadn't even the faintest clue as to what being a "jade"blood meant, and thus she went ahead and made the assumption that Amonee was only trying to tack on the descriptor in hopes that she might think of him as more important. Gourdi scowled viciously at the thought. How pathetic. She'd have to remember to touch back on the subject at another time.

The way the troll spoke now- deadpan and pitifully complacent- irritated the raven-maned troll. She hated it when lowbloods fell back into the safety of emotionless subservience, and Amonee's poor excuse for a**-kissing was especially irritating to her. She was, after all, much more than noble. Gourdi's fists tightened and untightened furiously. Oh, how she abhorred the speech patterns of those that were without the clowny mirthfulness her juggalo brethren provided. She ran a hand through her dark locks, suddenly exhausted by their conversation. She wanted nothing more than to rid herself of the jadeblood's presence- but first, plans had to be set.

He did, after all, have something she very much wanted. The skill to paint a countenance as pleasantly mirthful as her's was. She force the other to scrawl down the address of his estate on the back of the sketch he'd drawn for her earlier on in their interacting. Then she forced him to choose a time and date that he'd be available. Once everything was approved by her, she slid the sketch carefully back into the pocket hidden within the many folds of her dress. "Now get out of my ******** sight, ********. I have no desire to continue to endure the torture that is your despicable presence." She said with a well-placed glare. "I will arrive at your residence at the agreed upon time, on the agreed upon date. I have given you enough time to prepare your hospitality; and I should hope you'll have learned better than to try and harass me any further with your perverted ******** requests."

Gourdi harrumphed and turned on her heel. She gave no farewells as she slipped back into the crowd mulling around the gallery event. She'd stay long enough for HoofDaddy to locate her, and then she'd go home. She'd had enough of the general populace for one night.

Yamashii

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas