Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Songbird and the Cat (Leilani x Tsaheylu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:21 am
This RP takes place after the events in "A Dream Worth Keeping??"
(( WARNING to RP readers: There may be violence to Soquili in this RP. Tsaheylu is not a nice character. There could be serious damage inflicted to Soquili. Please avoid if you do not do well with detailed injuries ))

User Image
Tsaheylu surveyed his new temporary home with a sneer. He was not happy about leaving the clearing that he'd resided in before but it was necessary to shift his 'burden' of an unconscious mare. It had been hard work lugging Leilani around and he'd only recently found this new area in which he could reside in relative peace and quiet.

The danger to his breed lie in being chased out of territories if others knew he was about. This new place was not claimed and so he had stashed Leilani in a moderately sized cave. The cave system had a winding, twisting route and he had discovered a fresh water source in the form of a pond. He had been pleasantly surprised and secretly glad for Leilani was not making things easy on him.

She had awoken earlier on in the journey. The walker had been reduced to effectively herding the mare onwards. If it looked like Leilani was attempting to escape or draw attention to themselves then Tsaheylu would close the gap between them and purposely nudge against Leilani's damaged wings. To others it might look like he was being affectionate but in reality he was causing Leilani pain by hitting her in those spots. The pain would remind her who was really in control.

What he had said to her before still rang true. He did have plans for Leilani's future but he was still unsure as to what he fully wanted to do with his new pet.

Returning to the cave Tsaheylu shifted back to his Soquili form. Even if Leilani hated him for what he did he still found pleasure in her company. His rich baritone voice echoed against the cavern walls. He spoke gently as he eyed the mare. He had secured a piece of stray fabric over her eyes to keep her blindfolded and disoriented as a result. "Good afternoon Leilani. I am sorry for shifting locations but I had to find a place for us in which we will not be disturbed. No one is around us so it would pointless to waste time screaming. Nobody will hear you except me and I'd find a way to silence you."

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 am
User Image
To Leilani the world was dark, but her ears swiveled this way and that registering sounds like water dripping, and a slight echo whenever something moved. She heard him before he spoke, the slight clop of his hooves against the cavern floor. It was funny how hearing increased when the eyes were disabled. His words were oily and tinged with violence so she pinned her ears back and frowned at him. "Good afternoon you twisted monster!" She was purposely choosing to be smart mouthed in order to make life harder on him, even if the violence he promised was her punishment. She had no intention of making anything easy on him considering he had done her no favors by dislocating her wings.
They still ached daily and if he even so much as nudged them the pain would flare up and almost cripple her. She used to take so much pride in her wings.... Now they were torn up, half bare of feathers, and dragged on the ground. She huffed trying not to let the tears at the corners of her eyes fall and wet the blindfold. The last thing she wanted him to know was that he made her cry.

Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:29 am
User Image
The skinwalker let Leilani's comment pass without punishment. He circled around the disabled mare before gently clucking his tongue in dismay. The comment wasn't quite to her usual fare of insults and thus he deemed that she could be left alone. Her wings still dragged on the ground and he observed his handiwork with a modicum of pride. Never before had he resorted to such actions to keep someone at his side. Leilani had been a trial run and he was pleased. Now if only he could curb her attitude problem.

Tsaheylu eyed the pond behind his location and began to wonder if Leilani could swim. Could a little lesson here and there sweeten her disposition?

"Now now, there is no need for name calling Leilani. I would have to say that on the whole I've been acting quite decent towards you. Considering that I could have easily killed you should you not feel grateful that you are still alive?"

The skinwalker idly leaned against one of the cave walls as he watched the mare. If this next reply brooked insolence he'd begin teaching Leilani how to swim.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 am
User Image
Leilani felt him circle around her, his fur brushing her a bit as their environment was a bit cramped, and she shuddered in revulsion. Biting her tongue against another smart comment her ears perked forward and she said in a sweetish tone, "Oh yes, you've been so very kind to me... Dislocating my wings could only be good for me!" Her voice got a bit high towards the end so she chose to quiet herself after that, but her breath came in sharp wheezing huffs. The slashes on her side, now hidden by her dragging wings, were not healing well and she began to wonder if she should risk her healing magic to ensure they did not become infected and worsen her already weakened condition... Thinking of her captor she felt she shouldn't risk such a thing while he was here, but maybe if she waited for him to go out hunting...?
Turning her head towards where she could hear his breathing coming from, though with the echo of these walls she could be looking in the wrong direction all together, and spoke, "Why do this? What use could a crippled Alicorn be to you? I cannot heal your kind as my magic rejects it apparently..." She was being a bit forward and to the point but with her being blindfolded and crippled what else was there to do but learn?

Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:45 pm
User Image
Tsaheylu remained silent as Leilani vented her frustrations at him. He could deal with that. There was something just so amusing about seeing the normally gentle mare seething with frustration over her predicament. Perhaps that had been another reason he had chosen to do what he had done. Call it a study in behavior in a stressful situation. His tail twitched back and forth as he approached the mare.

"I told you once that I had plans for you. I did not think that once you learned of what I was that you would be so willing to stick around. I must say that I have learned many things about you that I find admirable. I cannot explain it more than that."

With that Tsaheylu bumped into Leilani's side jarring the wing on her right side. He was going to herd Leilani towards the water. The water would probably help soothe the hidden wounds but he was actively thinking on how he could keep her from getting too comfortable.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
She had been about to spit at him for the way he spoke of her like a test subject, when he bumped into her side sending her staggering forward closer to the water and a hiss spilling from her lips. "Ow! You son of a..." Another bump and the pain in her wings flared again beginning with a dull throb, the feathers brushes the infected cuts underneath and making them hurt too.
Tears spilled from her eyes dampening the blindfold as she bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out again. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
Yet another bump and she felt the area below her feet change, becoming wetter than the already dank cavern was. One final bump and the next thing she knew she was in the water, her useless wings floating on the surface, legs kicking helplessly to barely keep her afloat. She began sputtering as her head sank below the water for a moment before she kicked and regained the surface. "You b*****d!" She called out at him, the words garbled as she got a mouthful of tepid water for her trouble. Before she got the rhythm of kicking to tread the water properly she almost though about stopping kicking and letting herself sink. Maybe it would be easier to die...
Shaking her head she rid herself of those thoughts. Whatever Tsaheylu had in store for her she would endure it, and she would find a way to escape!
Carefully she moved her feet to tread the water and keep herself floating all the while muttering curses under her breath at the beast on the shore.

Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas