Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Protect me and Stay with me (ChronicAsphyxiation)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:54 pm
Protect me and Stay with me
The human race has been the dominant race for centuries but what happens when Gardania's only child becomes cursed with being an ice elemental, one of the rarest races. But what happens when a enemy kingdom finds out of the princess's race they decide to kill her, hearing this the king and queen hire a butler/body guard fire elemental to protect her when they are forced to flee.

Princess
Name:
Luka McAlister
Race:
ice elemental
Bio:
Luka is the heir to throne of Gardania, being the only child of the king and queen. She was raised to be a leader but unlike what is usually thought of people that come from royal families she learned to cook, clean and make different type of things with fabric. Though her parents don't know of her extra knowledge. She always wanted to connect with her people so she makes clothing for the children of the lower class and holds an annual feast for the poor in order to connect to her people and help them out, however she was never around to see the joy in their face. However she has hidden a secret, her race. When she was a baby she had been cursed with her ice/snow powers. She was always kept at home in order to protect her from any harm however the neighboring kingdoms find out and she is forced to flee her own home. However when she is forced to flee her parents hire a butler/body guard to protect her.
Personality:
Luka is a very considerate person who wishes to help others, she is understanding and optimistic though she is very stubborn because she holds her people very dear to her heart.
- her kingdom
- cooking
- being able to help others even if she can't see it

User Image
[align=center][img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/5e0bb1fc-a00b-443f-ab82-e54f8fdcd9ac_zps6cf5d417.png[/img][color=white]***[/color][img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/90ac3b65-f453-40d2-8815-706570acae68_zps793bfda6.jpg[/img][color=white]****[/color][color=black][u]Princess Luka McAlister [/u][/color][color=white]****[/color][img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/07fba645-89b2-47e6-b300-a95ffaae2f7a_zps4aad527c.jpg[/img][color=white]***[/color][img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/3a4e1564-0ccd-4c8f-a619-6be6cae872d9_zps8f23d521.jpg[/img][color=white]**[/color][img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/9ec4e0ce-66c9-4581-acca-c98d2a244e53_zpsf523cf53.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center] [img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/dawn345/anime girls/0ae2a750-23f2-402a-8c10-3e780a3fa3f5_zps97295c7d.jpg[/img] [/align]

[size=24][color=hotpink]❤[/color] [color=darkviolet]♣[/color] [color=hotpink]----[/color] [color=hotpink][i] The snow glows white on the mountain tonight[/i][/color][/size]
[color=white]Post Post Post Post]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=violet][size=10]Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=12][color=pink][b]❝[/b][/color] [color=hotpink][i]The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.[/i][/color] [color=pink][b]❞[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]Post Post Post Postxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=violet][size=18][u][i]Don't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always had to be.[/i] [/size][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=darkgray][size=9][/color][color=white]xxxxx [/color][color=violet] Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well now they know.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=18][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][color=violet]●[/color][color=darkviolet]❤[/color][/align][color=white][size=6]xxxx[/size][/color][align=center][color=orchid][size=14]L[/size][size=10]uka
[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][color=darkviolet]●[/color][color=violet]❤[/color][/align][/size]
[align=right][size=10][color=hotpink]Let it go, let it go[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]Can't hold it back anymore[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]Let it go, let it go[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]Turn my back and slam the door[/color]
[color=pink]And here I stand and here I'll stay[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=pink]Let it go, let it go[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=pink]The cold never bothered me anyway[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=pink]It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small[/color]
[color=hotpink]And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all.[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe.[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve.[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=hotpink]Let it go, let it go[/color][/size][/align]
[spoiler][quote="ChronicAsphyxiation"][/quote][/spoiler]

ChronicAsphyxiation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:54 pm
Name:
Aryus Weaver
Race:
Fire elemental
Bio:
Aryus came from a once rather famous family back in his home country, but he eventually settled in Gardania. A uprising steming from the distrust of elementals due to the corruption of power regarding these people. His ancestry was famous for incredibly powerful elementals. Due to this, his entire family was targeted and eventually slaughtered one by one by mobs of people that they were trying to protect. His parents managed to sneak him out of the nation before sucumbing to these ravenous mobs. With no where to go, Aryus travelled alone, moving further and further away from his home to the East. Years past before finally coming to Gardania. The craze and fear that had inflicted his country over people of his kind had cooldowned, so he could finally stop moving in fear of being hunted down. As a teenager, he took on odd jobs, just managing to scrape by on his own. Eventually, the lure of criminal activity got him involved. He was very successful and became a legend in the kingdom due to his powers as a fire elemental. This status eventually reached the ears of the King and Queen of Gardania. They soon tracked him down and offered an ultimatum, become a servant for their daughter and protect her with his life, or be sent to prison for life.
Personality:
Due to being on the road for so long, he has become very guarded and distrustful. Although, he can become very loyal and trustful of people he respects.

User Image  

ChronicAsphyxiation

Business Tycoon

9,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image***User Image****Princess Luka McAlister ****User Image***User Image**User Image

User Image

---- The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Post Post Post Post]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

xxxxxxxx The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Post Post Post PostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always had to be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well now they know.

xxxx
Luka almost fell as she walked in. She was dressed in a small simple dress and flat shoes, her pink hair neatly falling down her back. She was not used to being dressed this way so she felt like a fawn trying to get up after it was born. Her parents who had been waiting for her smiled as if nothing were wrong. They knew that today was the day that their only daughter was to leave. Her maid ran in after her and looked at the king and queen before taking Luka to the room next door.

The king and queen gently went to her and sighed. "Sweetheart, we need you to meet somebody. Today you will be leaving on your trip and you will be going by yourself. However we hired someoneto go with you. I need you to make sure that you listen to him." The king said softly before they sat in their throne waiting for the body guard

Let it go, let it goxxCan't hold it back anymorexxLet it go, let it goxxTurn my back and slam the door
And here I stand and here I'll stayxxLet it go, let it goxxThe cold never bothered me anywayxxIt's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all.xxUp here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe.xxI know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve.xxLet it go, let it go

ChronicAsphyxiation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:45 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Aryus sighed, knowing that he had to obey these people. Still, he had no choice, them forcing him to guard their daughter or be sent to prison for the rest of his life, or worse. The reason to guard her was still unknown to him, they refused to give him much information regarding their daughter. He was on a need-to-know basis, only getting bits and peices
During their scuffle earlier when he was being tracked down by the royal guards, one of their archers managed to hit him right in his hand before he got cornered. Having little time to patch it up, a crude bandage wrapped around the wound; bleeding through and dripping down his finger tips rendering it rather ineffective.

Aryus heard the royal family talking to their daughter through the door that lead to hallway, signalling his timely introduction to the person he is suppose to protect. Grabbing the brass handle, he slowly swung the door open and stepped inside the room. His eyes quickly locked with the King's own for a few moments before turning to Luka. So she is the girl I have to protect with my life, huh?Great.... He thought intially, rolling his eyes slightly. It was going to be a bother for him, but it did beat being hunted as a child; just barely beating it, though. "Alright, where do we have to go?" Asking slightly impatiently, he was expecting to get a rather vauge answer due to the information he recieved earlier.

ChronicAsphyxiation

Business Tycoon

9,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image***User Image****Princess Luka McAlister ****User Image***User Image**User Image

User Image

---- The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Post Post Post Post]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

xxxxxxxx The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Post Post Post PostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always had to be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well now they know.

xxxx
Luka looked at Aryus when he walked in and quickly got up from her chair and curtsied. "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you Sir. Knight. My name is Princess Luka of Gardania." Luka said softly before the king heard the rude and impatient remark. "You will be heading to our allied kingdom. It is a six day trip, but because it is a new allience that we have formed no one will suspect to go looking there for our daughter. You are to stay with her and guard her from anyone and anything." The king started as the maid came in and handed him a small chest that was filled with jewles and money. "This is what we are giving you to live on. We have a small estate in their kingdom without their knowledge of us being part of the royal family. That is where you two will live until things are resolved in Gardania." The king added as he looked away.

"And under no circumstances must anyone know that our daughter is an elemental. She the heir to the throne and if anything happens to her. You will be the one who will be executed." The queen said softly from her throne. "You will leave tonight. So prepare anything that you need and be back by sundown. " The king said before he dismissed him

Let it go, let it goxxCan't hold it back anymorexxLet it go, let it goxxTurn my back and slam the door
And here I stand and here I'll stayxxLet it go, let it goxxThe cold never bothered me anywayxxIt's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all.xxUp here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe.xxI know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve.xxLet it go, let it go

ChronicAsphyxiation

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff