Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

START DATE: December 8th NOW
END DATE: December 31st @ 11:59PM EST

Plushie Raffle & Conversion: Begins January 1 @ 12:00am EST!
Colorists must roll at least 3 plushies to start, but may then CC ponies one by one afterward. They must finish one CC before taking another!

Please note: All plushies converted this year will be completely unedited. We will only be converting Common, Uncommon, Rare. Super Rares will be converted so long as they're mixes- or hybrids. Hyperhybrids are OK! No mutants, paws, or fully-clawed soquili will be given out! No skinwalkers or purewalkers either.

Seasons Greetings! As we have for years, Soquili is proud to present to you the Winter Workshop CYO Plushies!

exclaim Please read the updated rules. exclaim

RULES
• Each gifter (you guys) can color as many plushies as you want to.
• Each gift recipient(the one getting the gift) can only have ONE ticket for the "plushie turned real" raffle, though the amount you can be gifted it unlimited. You MUST have a plushie in your possession to get a ticket.
• The plushies can be ANY theme. biggrin
• If you choose to make someone's quest or OC into a plushie and wish to enter it in the raffle please post the gender of the plush
• You can not enter plushies from previous years - all entered plushies must be new. If you want a design from a previous year made, you must get a NEW Plush of it.
• You are allowed to have someone else color one for you - keep this privately or post in the Hopefuls thread
• You cannot Post Cosplays into the Raffle Thread. If it is a fantastical wildlife (Ex: Pokemon) it must have more to it than JUST the species traits to make it your own (Accessories etc)
• If you choose to cert your plushies they must be certed and delivered by yourself.
• You may use rl materials to color the plushie (paints, colored pencils, markers/etc) if you do not have access or can not use a digital coloring program.
• No mules - this should be common sense by now
• Plushies MUST be certed if being entered for raffle tickets
• You absolutely MUST make your own art, or use PSD templates that were made specifically for Soquili Plushies. You should NOT use PSDs used for other pet sites or websites, period, even if they appear to be free.THIS INCLUDES THE "DO NOT TRACE SOQUILI TEMPLATES" RULE THAT EXISTS EVEN OUTSIDE OF THE CYO: DO NO TRACE SOQUILI TEMPLATES.

Plushies wont be picked until AFTER the thread closes.

MAKE NOTE:
Should a colorist chose your plushie please keep in mind that the conversion may not be 100%. If a plushie is too heavily edited or a mutant it may or may not carry the traits over, or if it's unedited it may get an accessory. It's entirely up to the colorist on how they choose to interpret your plush. Colorings and markings may vary as well.

User Image

Click the above banner to enter your plushies for your raffle ticket.

The max tickets you can receive is one.

You are not entering plushies but more so applying for your ticket.
At the end if you happen to get rolled you get the choice of which plushie from your batch you'd like to be made real.

User Image

Can't color a plushie for some reason?
Too shy or don't know many people in Soquili?
Just want someone else to color you one?
Want to Color ponies but don't know who to give them to?
Don't worry, you're not left out! <3

Just post in our hopefuls thread and who knows, someone might surprise you with a plushie of your very own! Or if you're of the coloring sort but are unsure of who you want to give to, you can create stock and post as many as you want

User Image

Have some plushies you colored but don't know who to give it to?
Wanna have a little fun as you color?
Why not give away the plushies you make in one of our CYO Themed Games?! 8D

-IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM IN THIS THREAD-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:20 pm
Plushies and Certs

User Image

Classic PlushHuman PlushNew Plush
Both eyes (M/F) are in one .psd; Realistic eyes for the new plush

This year you get a variety of 3, count 'em THREE, plushies to chose from!
On the left we have the classic plushie that most of you have worked with in the past. In the middle we have the never been used human plushie. And on our right we have the new plushie from last year! You are free to pick from any of these or color them all!

exclaim About the Human Plushie
• Unfortunately only the horse plushies will be eligible for the plushie raffle
• Because of that you can color an unlimited amount for friends and yourself year round (Human Plushies Only!)
• Repeating for emphasis - human plushies can not be entered in the raffle - they are just for fun

PLUSHIE VARIATIONS

Unfoldered version: Please note we've had trouble with this version in the past. We can't guarantee it will work or not!
Plush - JPG version (Basic)
Plush - JPG version (Wind)

Gimp Version:
Plushie XCF Master File - by Wasteland Wyvern [a compilation Gimp version of most of the templates we have on hand.]

These lovely people made default stock edits of a few of our breeds. They have given permission for other people to use them.

Seathiplush by Akkhima
Varity of PNG for MsPaint Compiled by Revel1984
Bat and Ghost Accessories | (Ungrouped) By ATHEART
Hippogryph | (Ungrouped) By ATHEART
Wolf Soq | (Ungrouped) By Mindsend
Cat or Fox soq | (Ungrouped) By Mindsend
Mutant Hippogryph | (Ungrouped) By Mindsend
Orca Tailed Kelpi | (Ungrouped) By Mindsend
Cerynei plush By LydaLynn
Kirin plush By LydaLynn
Mer plush By LydaLynn
Flutter plush By LydaLynn
Skinwalker plushie By Kiara Lime
Batwalker By Nymphalidae
Demon two tailed cat Soquili File by Kara Asumie
Kalona By Manda
Ringlets & Chibi Eyes by Moxxiie
Cleaned Original Plush (Flutter wings by LydaLynn; Uni, Kalona, Wind, Kirin, Cerynei edits; not SAI-friendly)
Angeni Wings by Kyribird

If you would like to offer an edit set on any plush for the rest of the community to use feel free to let us know and we shall add it here. If you're one of the artists who made one of the LOST templates from previous years (Mediafire's destruction by the FBI has left us without them) and wish to re-share it, we'll be happy to get them back! )

User Image
Snowflake

Downloading the psd file for the cert allows for color changing and the like. :3

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:21 pm
FAQs

(Q) • I HAVE A QUESTION!
(A) • Please ask away here! biggrin

(Q) • What is this thread for?
(A) • This thread is made for Questions, chatter about the CYO, WIPS, Template posting, Squeeing about wins or recent gifts, Post and other such similar topics.

(Q) • D8 WTF ANOTHER CYO?!
(A) • People have been wanting more CYO, so we did a trial run with a Halloween CYO. A LOT of people wanted to keep the Christmas one around despite loving the Halloween one as well

(Q) • Can I gift the same person a plushie more than once?
(A) • Of course! Anything past their first plushy is just icing on the cake and additional things colorist can pick from.

(Q) • Can I actually make myself a plushie?
(A) • You can make yourself as many as you want since it doesn't drive up your tickets. But be sure to try and have fun giving plushies away as well.

(Q) • Is there a theme to the plushies I have to follow?
(A) • NOPE! Though if you want ideas, you could always make winter or holiday themed ponies. While the resulting Ponies will be unedited ( Usdia can have the Seasonal Accessory of Sweaters, and any accessory that is applicable to a breed might end up being used) and limited on the Mini-to-Rare range, that does NOT limit what you can gift people! Feel free to play and create a gift for your friends they will treasure.

(Q) • A Link is broken! What do I do?
(A) • Tell us which one so we can put it in a list of the broken to see if someone has a copy of them.

(Q) • I won a pony from this... But it doesn't look just like the design.
(A) • The ponies are INSPIRED by the Plushies, but these are a form of semi-custom in the long run, unless you specify it as an OC... At which point we can still play around with it a little.

(Q) •
(A) •

(Q) •
(A) •  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:22 pm
Reserving!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 pm
I think it's safe to post? If not, holla!

But the Kalona and the Cleaned Original Plush links are both broken. Not sure about others, those are the two I checked. :<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Pawed Flutter Plushie

I think I got the pawed plushie from Kirowyn Love or after seeing hers I made one of my own.. I can't recall honestly but here it is.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm
The Seathi lines links to a Dropbox error page that I'm not supposed to be there and the Mer lines are broken.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:14 pm
Sorry about the original plush; I moved it when I cleaned out my folders! x_x;; It should be back now.  

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
The Seathi lines links to a Dropbox error page that I'm not supposed to be there and the Mer lines are broken.

Same issue here with that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:05 am
I updated some of the links with older working links that I found - all the LydaLynn ones should now work (including the mer), as well as the Kalona files <3

I have a gimp version of all the templates ever that I will upload, but it's a .xcf so it can only be opened by GIMP : < I can upload that for people though. I CAN make an unfoldered PSD of all the templates, but not a foldered one. If people are interested?

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:35 am
I am interested, Phail!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 am
seems that the Skinwalker and the Chibi Eyes and Ringlets links aren't working for me, they give errors server not found and 404  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 am
If i can suggest here?

Can we have more plushies for MSPaint? I love that there are some that Rev did! I appreciate that and I would love updated versions too please!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:26 pm
Just wanted to check before making plushies!

Are the super-rare and Mutant plushies still not being converted as they are? (Example: Pawed wind, or Angeni or Suti mixes?) I know in previous years we could edit them as we wanted to make them for people but the converted plush would be rare or below and wouldnt carry mutant traits ^.^

Just wondered... I had been playing with the idea of doing Pawed/cat tailed gifts for friends and such but wasnt sure on convertability... I will probably do it anyways xD but just figured I would ask since the first post made me curious! ^.^ <3 -So excited-  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers