Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Decorate a Door! (Nucleo & Caiden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: Nucleo's Cafe
When: When the bell strikes midnight! Or something  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden had found a thing. It was after CamoDad was done with his classes for the night and Caiden was allowed free time. That meant he had to stay relatively close to his own hive, but there were still things to see! The thing that Caiden had found was a door. It had some words on it, something about a shop, maybe drinks were sold? The door was getting lots of attention. Trolls came in and out of this door, Caiden had seen it be a lot busier other nights. It was probably just because it was so late in the night. A few hours from sunrise. Trolls liked drinks more earlier in the night, Caiden guessed. Well this was perfect for the brownblood. Now that the door was less occupied with other troll's attention, Caiden could have it all to himself. The brownblood had his paints out and ready. He stared at the door, mind teeming with ideas. Butterflies? Flowers? BumbleBees? Caiden started working, fragments of flowers, butterflies and bees started appearing both on the door in paint, and in the air with "think-pan-power."

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 pm
Some nights there just wasn't much business.

Slumped against the counter, Nucleo was bored. Drumming his fingers on the counter top, he wondered if everyone was busy with their own jobs or already bored of his shop. No that couldn't be it. He was just barely getting started! Just yesterday he'd brought home a cheap bulletin board to put up on the walls for other trolls to pin cool news or services they were providing. Even pictures! It was sure to be a hit, he just knew it! He was probably just being impatient.

Thump!

Aughhh it sucked to wait. Amonee had become a repeat customer and friend of his but didn't seem to be on time tonight. He thought he'd heard a light knock but surely his friend knew to just come on in without needing to be invited it.

Shhhh!

Hold on- what was that sound? Startled by the unfamiliar noise, Nucleo straightened up and approached the door. The anticipation of what awaited him on the other side of the door felt like a bad horror movie. His stomach flipped while he worked up the nerve to throw the door open.

"Who's there?!" Pulling the door open, the green blood shouted to scare any spooks off and was dazzled by the floating butterflies and flowers floating in the air. What was this? It was too cold out for flowers so why? And who was the boy with the paint in his hand? And what did he think he was doing!?

"Waitaminute! Who said you could-Why are there flowers-And-I-" His mouth couldn't keep up with the questions his brain was throwing out so Nucleo decided to stop and end with the most basic one of them all.

"What?!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The fragments of imagined butterflies, flowers and who knows what (was that a grumpy yelloblooded troll's head?) poofed as soon as Caiden saw the new troll walk through the door. "Wooooooah!!" Called out the brownblood. He put down his paints and brushes. This magic thing that just now walked through the door had to be some sort of mythical creature. How else did it get those bright markings?

"Are you a genie? Do i get 3 wishes?! What should i wish for? OH MY GLOB!!" Caiden was so excited, but his attention was on those beautiful markings on the troll's body. He got up close to the troll's leg, and put his finger on one of the teal triangles.

"What are these? Is it paint? Its not wet tho. Are they genie markings? Can one of my wishes be for markings like these? OH but i want mine in ALL the colors! Can you take them off? What do they mean?!" The questions kept flowing like an opened fire hydrant.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:34 pm
"That tickles!" Nucleo laughed as Caiden crouched down and poked his leg. Stepping backwards to have a little space to look at the other troll, the greenblood was relieved that while the other boy seemed very energetic- he was also very friendly. Smiling as he asked half a million questions, the barista held up a hand to stop the newcomer.

"I can't grant wishes but I can grant you a hot beverage! Come inside!" Nucleo glanced at the front door uncertainly but decided to just leave it for now while he got things settled with the vandal. While Caiden followed inside after dealing with his paint, Nucleo quickly threw together a hot chocolate for his new friend.

"My markings are from got these cool paint pens I got from NHC. They're pretty nifty." Pulling one out from under the counter, the boy let Caiden take it and check it out. He had several spares and didn't care if the troll wanted to just keep the thing. Nucleo liked that the paint dried fast and was water resistant, almost like a stain. It was a little difficult to get off to be honest but he didn't usually need to worry about it.

"But they're nowhere near as cool as that stuff you were doing earlier! What was that?" The green blood exclaimed. He wasn't sure why butterflies and flowers had been floating in the air three minutes ago but wanted to find out! He was certain they hadn't been real because they'd disappeared without a trace! If the flowers had been blown in by the wind, there should be some on the floor right now but there weren't! Whatever trick this boy had used was pretty convincing!

"Oh, 'scuse my rudeness. I'm Nucleo, by the way!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's eyes went wide. A beverage genie. That had to be a million times better than just a regular old genie. And just like magic Caiden had a hot cocoa in front of him. When offered the pen the brownblood opened it and drew a line or two on his hand. The ink was so bright. More magic from this genie.

"Nucleo, genie Nucleo... Caiden said under his breath as he turned the pen over and over. "Im Caiden!" Caiden said as he handed the pen back. "Maybe we can go to your magic paint pen store someday!" When the genie asked about Caiden's earlier activities he gave Nucleo a sidelong glance. "I was just painting on your door. So many trolls go through it I thought it could use some spicing up. Its not near as cool as these paint pens." Caiden started to look a little unsure. "Im sorry... I should have asked about the door first... Can I finish it later?"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:59 pm
"Sure! It's got lots of fun things you should see!" Nucleo grinned as Caiden requested a visit to the craft shop in NHC. Nucleo would take any excuse to go spend more beetles there on stuff he really shouldn't be buying. The greenblood couldn't help it, as much as he wanted to properly budget his funds to properly support his business, he was still just a kid. Goatmom made sure to stop him from completely blowing his money usually but they'd had a few uncomfortable weeks in the past with scraps for meals.

"You'd better!" After Caiden explained himself, Nucleo answered him enthusiastically. The other troll looked so worried over something! Patting the orangeblood on the back, Nucleo tried to put him at ease.

"See, my pens are cool but they lack something you've got!" Nucleo continued with a confident tone. Walking playfully back to the door, he stopped in front of it and tapped the side of his head dramatically for emphasis.

"Imagination! I would've never thought to put butterflies on the door but they look so nice!" Maybe it wasn't a good idea to encourage the vandal in Caiden but Nucleo didn't even think about future consequences. He just saw a creative and spunky troll who wanted to share his gift with the world! Who was he to stop him? Nucleo raised his hand and gestured to the door.

"Now tell me- what'll you do with the back?" He grinned.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's eyes started to water. Here he had just walked up and done what he wanted to this mythological creature's hive door, and now the powerful being was encouraging the brownblood. Caiden had never heard about religion of any sort. He barely knew he had to worship the Queen. But here he decided he would make sure this genie would be recognized and appreciated as Caiden appreciated him now.

"Nucleo!" Caiden shouted as he got up from his seat and ran towards the greenblood. In a quick moment he wrapped his arms around the other troll and squeezed. "Thank you thank you thank you! Ill make you the BEST DOOR IN THE WORLD! It will have magic cups and all the butterflies it can fit! And RIVERS of hot cocoa!" Finally the brownblood let go and stepped back. "Nucleo. What do you wish for tho?"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm
"H-hey!" Nucleo laughed with happiness as Caiden tackled him with a hug. It was warm and nice to make a friend with someone so transparent. Nucleo admired how eagerly the other boy showed his emotion. He seemed like he would be a lot of fun and wonderfully honest. That was a trait one couldn't always count on from other trolls. He supposed he should return the favor by being honest back.

"Well with the name of my shop, maybe something that matches the theme." Butterflies and flowers were cute but didn't fully represent what his brand was. He liked the ones Caiden had painted so far though and didn't see a need to remove them. Just accentuate them with something extra.

"Maybe some gears or something? For the grind part." Nucleo offered. He just wanted to get the ball rolling. Caiden seemed so creative that he'd probably just need a rough place to start and then would transform this entire place!

"I don't really have a logo designed yet. Any ideas?" Eyes sparkled with interest.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A "Logo." Thats what this all amazing beverage genie was trying to tell Caiden he wished for. Well, Caiden sort of knew what a logo was. CamoDad had talked about it once after one of Caiden's torrent of questions. Something to do with stores and showing how special they were. Or maybe what they sold. Something like that. Caiden pulled out a piece of paper and a crayon. "A logo..." The brownblood mused, biting off a chunk of the waxy writing utensil and chewing on it. Then flopped onto the floor and got to work. The brownblood rolled back and forth now and then, bit into his crayon a few more times, and then sat up with a big grin on his face. "Okay! What about this?" Caiden held out the paper which had a few doodles on it. Caiden sat, thinking for a bit. It was odd really, for this much silence from the brownblood. But it was soon broken. "OH!!! I have this BIG plank of wood at my hive! We could bring that over and paint it and make it PERFECT!" Caiden was up, his hands in the air in excitement, he wanted to run out and get the wood for his new magical friend now.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:44 am
"Hmm, I like the feeling of this one..." Nucleo glanced over Caiden's sheet of ideas. He took them in and tried to imagine what his shop would look like from the outside and smiled. Wow, he'd dreamed of what the future would hold before but never had he even stopped to think about branding! The greenblood felt a little bad now that he realized how badly he'd done at trying to take this seriously.

"What if it was a circle with the gear edges sticking out of it? And then my symbol inside! And then... hmm..." Nucleo pondered a little longer before Caiden proclaimed that he had just the piece they were missing! Wow that was fantastic news! As a greenblood Nucleo wasn't terribly bad off but he hadn't budgeted for buying the supplies for a new sign this week. Caiden's eagerness and charity touched his pumpbiscuit. Somehow he had to do something nice back for this boy someday.

"I'd love that! When do you wanna do it?" It seemed hasty to rush Caiden to go grab it right now, especially when he'd already done half of the door and still needed to finish the other half! Content to make plans to meet up again later for that particular job, Nucleo watched his new friend with a lazy smile.

"Where do you live anyway? Are you from around here? I'm still fairly new myself."

Micillia
And thus Nucleo begins working hard on recruiting for his Busthind Party Army!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A "critique." It was the first time Caiden had ever gotten one. His mind raced as it tried to match up what Nucleo was saying with the images he had drawn already and the images in his mind. "Hummmm." The brownblood mused as he turned his head to the right. He was sorta picturing it. Then he turned his head to the left and turned the paper upside down. "OOOOOHHHHHH! I see how it could work!" Caiden yelled out in excitement as the ideas in his head and the drawings on the paper kinda collided into what he thought Nucleo was talking about. "OH MY GLOB! THAD LOOK GREAT!" The brownblood blurted out as he tried to align himself back to normal with the ground.

"How about tomorrow! Lets do it tomorrow! Or maybe the day after that! Dad might want have plans for tomorrow... But defiantly the day AFTER tomorrow! Okay! And ill bring the board! And more paint! and some brushes! OH and ill share some of Dad's Meal-worm cookies! He caught the worms himself!" Caiden almost didn't hear Nucleo's next question he was in such an excitement all over again. "Where i live?Huh... Well... " Caiden had to go outside to really remember. He was exploring and truthfully was not paying any attention himself. CamoDad said to stay close, and Caiden was pretty sure he did, but in what direction? "Umm... I think i live towards those rocks. For about two songs of "butterfly" and a little more..." Caiden looked over at where he thought home for him was. "I know! Ill draw you a map! Was the day after tomorrow still good?"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:12 pm
"Tomorrow's great!" Nucleo grinned as Caiden and him began to schedule when to set up the sign. The barista didn't have any plans but even if he had, he would have just made a clone and left them here to take care of things. Nodding as Caiden gave him some confusing directions, Nucleo was relieved with the orangeblood offered to draw a map to help him. Since Caiden would be making the trip back here instead of them meeting at Caiden's hive, it wasn't super important that the greenblood learn of his home. But they were friends now and he wanted to be able to drop by and see just what the painter's home looked like sometime!

"Thanks! I'll be by sometime this week." The greenblood's eyes glittered with a playful mischief to them. Nucleo wouldn't go graffiti his new friend's door in revenge but definitely planned to go leave him a present that could only from from him. On that note, the barista paused as Caiden gathered up his things. Sneakily, he shuffled off to the counter and whipped together a little plan while letting the orangeblood chatter.

"Here, for the road!" The greenblood smiled and handed over a travel cup of another small hot chocolate. It was the least he could do for making Caiden haul all his stuff back here tomorrow.

"It was nice to meet you! I'll expect you back tomorrow, don't forget! You still have 2 more beverage wishes!" Nucleo winked and bid his new friend farewell!

Micillia
Thanks for RPing with Nucleo! This looked like an appropriate time to end this thread but they must meet again soon! >: )

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games