Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
How many forehead lines/wrinkles do you have? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many forehead lines do you have?
  None
  Just 1
  5 or more
  DUnno, they are random
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:34 am
I really wanna know how many forehead wrinkles you get when you raise your eyebrows as much as you can.

I can't tell on mine, cuz all the wrinkles or lines on there are all random. IF it's lines, I have a lot, if wrinkles, I'd say avg around 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:29 pm
none. because i'm too beautiful for that.  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:29 pm
moxieroe
Yeah right. Raise your eyebrows as much as you can and look in the mirror. If you are at least in your 20s or higher, you are bound to have some.

Unless you like being dumb and sarcastic and weird and like you are full of yourself. I don't like you, you seem like kinda an A**. I mean what is your job? what do you do? How old are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:33 pm
And I'm looking in the mirror right now and I raise my eyes, and it's weird. I can't tell how much forehead lines I have. I wish I was normal and have just huge lines across the forehead like normal people, but I don't. My forehead wrinkles are too random. Can't tell how much I have. People have said ranging from 4 to a bajillion. Wow. I dunno. I really dunno. I have no idea how many forehead lines I have, cuz I can't tell. They are just too random.  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:45 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Yeah right. Raise your eyebrows as much as you can and look in the mirror. If you are at least in your 20s or higher, you are bound to have some.

Unless you like being dumb and sarcastic and weird and like you are full of yourself. I don't like you, you seem like kinda an A**. I mean what is your job? what do you do? How old are you?

but... i'm beautiful. i can't have something like... wrinkles. ugh.

i might be full of myself but shikume is full of me too wink

i make bad puns.

and i'm an accountant. what do you do? still a bag boy? or did they move you up to ~~ full time ~~? and i do shikume... i thought i made that clear, you silly person you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:50 pm
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

i make bad puns.

and i'm an accountant. what do you do? still a bag boy? or did they move you up to ~~ full time ~~? and i do shikume... i thought i made that clear, you silly person you.
I'm ******** assistant manager at my Dollar General Store in Tularosa. And who cares. I'm gay so I have no interest in women anymore, I'll do it one more time if my parents set me up but women are too much of bitches. So screw that. I wish I could meet Dannyxcores in real life. crying I need him.  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

i make bad puns.

I'm ******** assistant manager at my Dollar General Store in Tularosa. And who cares. I'm gay so I have no interest in women anymore, I'll do it one more time if my parents set me up but women are too much of bitches. So screw that. I wish I could meet Dannyxcores in real life. crying I need him.

sorry your job is so lame. that must really suck. hopefully you can get a good job that actually matters.

are you gay or just... absolutely and in every way unappealing to women and so have no chance with any women ever unless your creepy a** family forces it with one of their weirdo friends?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 pm
Both of my brothers are both gay and have had gay relationships and both have grinder accounts to find gay people in the general area to get together with. So I am pretty sure I am gay to. And I believe them, women are bitches, ******** THEM!!!!!!!!!

And my crappy a** family makes over 100000$ a year. So ******** you!!!!! Shikume, why the ******** are you with him?  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:11 pm
Anaya the Bee
Both of my brothers are both gay and have had gay relationships and both have grinder accounts to find gay people in the general area to get together with. So I am pretty sure I am gay to. And I believe them, women are bitches, ******** THEM!!!!!!!!!

And my crappy a** family makes over 100000$ a year. So ******** you!!!!! Shikume, why the ******** are you with him?

so you're gay because your brothers are gay and you just... what? do everything they do? damn, do you take their ex's when their done with their boyfriends too?

and whoa. you're WHOLE FAMILY only makes 100000 a year? i mean... okay.... if you're happy with that then i guess that's cool. and you know, totally not sad at all or pathetic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:14 pm
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee

so you're gay because your brothers are gay and you just... what? do everything they do? damn, do you take their ex's when their done with their boyfriends too?

and whoa. you're WHOLE FAMILY only makes 100000 a year? i mean... okay.... if you're happy with that then i guess that's cool. and you know, totally not sad at all or pathetic.

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee

bro... bro, no. no. i just... i don't even know where to start. i'm just... you have literally stumped me with your stupid.

LET'S TAKE IT FROM THE TOP

1. Not from alamo.
2. not a peasant. who even SAYS this? are you some ancient king? bro, you work at the dollar store.
3. i'm not sure why you brought the kids into this. OH NO WHAT A HORRIBLE PEOPLE FOR ADOPTING KIDS
4. they don't get food stamps. but i bet you do. you probably just use up all your parent's money. like, how much do YOU make a year? i make over 100 grand myself. and that's not even touching my family's income.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 pm
Wow peasant, i feel soo awesome. Makes me feel like royalty. No one owns a 6 bedroom 3 bath house in Alamo.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:24 pm
Your full of s**t. NO way you make more than my dad. ******** YOU!!!!!!! PROCTOR REPUBLIC WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU!!!!!!!!! You are totally full of s**t.

And they don't get food stamps, wow, they are sutpid. No wonder their household in Boles Acres looks like s**t.  
Anaya the Bee
Wow peasant, i feel soo awesome. Makes me feel like royalty. No one owns a 6 bedroom 3 bath house in Alamo.

u sure bro?

and your family owns that? do you even own a car, much less a house? like, what do you have that you own?  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe
Anaya the Bee

u sure bro?

and your family owns that? do you even own a car, much less a house? like, what do you have that you own?
I have a brand new car. I own that. WHO THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff