The Unexpected Gift [PPR Hazmas & Eridia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:16 pm
Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For as the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Only a few days after the colossal disaster that was royal Gala, a package arrived at the home of Eridia Tsifer. It was small, sturdy and had a bit of weight to it, but would make no sound if it were shaken. Inside was a envelope made of a thick type of paper, containing a letter with legible green writing.

"Hey," it read, the mere phrasing possibly sounding far too casual than was appropriate, "I dunno what happened between you and the blueblood your lusus was fighting with, or the other mid and lowbloods involved, but I figured you could use these better than me. The're reinforced and water tight, so you can use them if/when you go swimming and not worry about them breaking. I dunno what's going on, but I know you were upset before the party (I saw it when we were in the trophy room) and the rest of the night just made it worse.

"I'm sorry for what I said about Gerard. I never meant for anything bad to happen. I only wanted to find out who the liar was and if they were the murderer. Turns out Gerard and everyone else at the party had nothing to do with it and were just caught in the crossfire of everything the Host was doing.

"I hope you'll be alright. -- Hazmas "

Underneath the envelope rested a pair of quality goggles with minor augmentations... including the decorative use of a certain broken trinket whose tiny gem glinted beautifully on the bridge between the goggle lenses.

Obviously, the sender had no idea whether or not the purple blood would accept or throw out his gift. He only hoped it would help with whatever it was she was going through.

!ImaginationsParadise

Ancient_Guardian

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:49 pm
It's been a while since Eridia stepped out of her room. She wanted nothing with the outside world after everything that happened at the ball. She could've sworn she was over it all but the feeling still lingered deep inside her bloodpusher. No matter what she did to put her mind off her worries worked and even if they did, even if her distractions gave her some euphoria... She'd feel all empty afterwards. So that night, the highblood decided to step outside her room and explore her hive. Eridia was desperate to do something, anything. However she wasn't prepared to go out to climb up the social ladder just yet. The growing child found herself in front of the door and wondered if she'd ever manage to put on a fake mask of herself and out out there.

She hated that. It would only make me as fake as little Miss Bonbon.

A soft knock rang in her spongeclots and she immediately thought it was a visitor, Chiara perhaps? First time in her life, Eridia hesitated. She hesitated whether or not to open the damn door. But if it was indeed Chiara, wouldn't she let herself in by now? Her hand trembled as she reached out for the door knob and hearing it 'click' made her bloodpusher stop for a millisecond. Nothing stood behind, but a small package with a letter attached to it laid on the floor. Eridia took it, and to her surprise, someone had sent her some goggles. That gem just gave away the sender before even reading the letter.

Hazmas... Didn't he want to keep that piece of junk after he broke it?

Still, something was off... She had to prove this was legit, that he didn't have any other motives. That he wasn't buying her with gifts. Without reading the letter, she decided to write him back. To meet somewhere in the city or whatever place he'd like.

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hazmas sat at his desk, his sniff node dangerously close to the paper he was sketching on. Carefully, he placed the ruler down and traced along its edge. It wasn't the usual way he drew up schematics for his projects, but he'd run out of blue paper so white would have to do. Besides, white was easier to draw on anyway.

As he lifted his pencil to make another cross-section, Machim swooped down with a shill hoot, startling her charge into making a deep, dark gash along his paper. He hooted at Machim angrily who snorted and huffed dismissively in reply. He obviously didn't appreciate his paper ruined and she wasn't too happy though over what, he wasn't sure.

"What's your deal?" He shouted at his lusus who yammered back before jumping onto the desk and slapping an unopened letter onto his face. Hazmas yelped and flailed his arms, trying to push his lusus away and off his desk - before his fingers found the letter.

Giving his lusus a quick glower, the youngster looked down at the envelope she'd slapped in his face and opened it. At first he wasn't sure who it was from, but as he read, a feeling of dread crept over him. It was from Eridia. She wanted to meet somewhere but why? Was she mad? Did him bringing up Gerard or Azrael make it worse? Did sending the goggles just rub salt in a wound that could get him killed?

It didn't sound like she was mad in the letter, but when it came to Eridia, you never knew. And what place would be safe enough to meet her without worry of being culled? With her being a purpleblood and him a greenblood, not many places, that was for sure.

'Jeeeeeze how do I do this?' he thought, running a hand through his hair. "Eridia wants to meet me somewhere," the greenblood muttered to his lusus. Machim ruffled her feathers and leaned in closer.

'What are you going to do, youngin'?' she asked.

"I... I dunno. We've never been on very good terms so..." His voice trailed off as he tried to figure out a course of action. "I dunno what to do. For all I know, she's got something horrid planned, which is normal for her. But she said she wanted me to choose the place..."

'Well, then do it,' the lusus huffed, scratching her belly.

Hazmas frowned and looked at the letter. "Mm, maybe after the 12'th. Things will be a lot calmer then. Besides, I'm pretty sure Miss Acrimony will have plenty of other stuff to do other than worry about a letter from a lowblood."

Machim tilted her head and shrugged. 'If you say so, lad,' she hooted softly. Swallowing uncertainly, Hazmas set the letter aside and stood up from his desk.

'I'll do it after the Twelfth," he repeated to his lusus.

Machim had her doubts, but neither of them realized the monumental mistake her charge was making. Nor did were they aware of how he would have to answer for to its halfheartedly intended recipient. If they were, the young greenblood might have been writing in a bit more earnest. After all, every one knew purple bloods don't like being disappointed.

ImaginationsParadise

Ancient_Guardian

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:30 pm
It wasn't exaggerated to say that Eridia spent quite a while waiting for his response and went all her way to check a handful the mailboxes and postoffices. Was she mad? Of course not, she knew he was just playing with her, that he was just trying to exploit her. But did she wished deep in her blood pusher otherwise?

Who knew?

Those wasted nights would never return, but at least she got to read quite a few letters in the process and began plotting and ploying her next move. Oh he was going to pay for it, dearly. Eridia returned home once more, after checking more mailboxes. At hand she had plenty of letters to read and analyze. Her drones greeted her and lead her to the block-- her 'thinking' block. Inside there were empty book shelves, almost naked walls (since the windows sort of decorated them in a way) as well as a table with its seat and a few letters scattered around it. Also Lovedad was there, looking out the windows. He was either admiring, or dwelling inside his own thinkpan palace. It was hard to tell.

"Any letters?" She asked the avian lusus as she sat down and set the envelopes on the table.

Yes... The troll that owns the acre has accepted our offer-

"I'm not talking about that." She interrupted abruptly as she looked at one of the envelope's stamps.

The response you are awaiting my dear hasn't arrived. He said with a sigh and resumed watching what laid on the outskirts of their home. And it will never arrive. I've told you before and I will say it again, you are waisting your time Eridia.

"That's what you think father... But trust me." She smiled. "This will be worth it. Oh... It will~"

========>

Ancient_Guardian

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces