Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ALRIGHT! SUMMER's HERE!!! Wave Watcher was feeling super hyped to get on all the wicked rides he had heard about! Rumours has it that they even had a mirror fun house at the amusement park! and a very fast spinning and flippy ride!

Slicking back his hair, he finished checking his face out on the water's reflection, jumped onto his hover-board, strapped on his seat belt? ( i think they have seat belts? i am not sure), and was out of the water in a jiffy.

What was the most magical about this piece of equipment was that Phonyland never set a speed restriction on it. Of course, since no one had said something, he had chosen the fastest speed possible. Zooming out of the water, he sped past the marketplace and houses where the four legged ponies lived in and shopped at. At one point he may have seen a church or library? He couldn't tell since all he saw was a colourful blur.

The noises, screams, and sounds of everything happening at once grew louder and louder. He slowed his hover-board down and queued in line like the rest of them did to pay for his entrance fee to go inside and do whatever his heart desired.

Blue Eyed Melloon
as for Candy's form, big or small, surprise me <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Candy Dandy was just getting through the line to the rides in Phonyland. She'd chosen to go out for the afternoon instead of stay inside and catch up on her orders (a decision that she would later come to regret, but that's another story entirely). She tossed the ticket stub in the nearest trashcan, and eyed the rollarcoasters with glee. THIS was what living in an amusement park was supposed to be! Not stuck in a kitchen all day, every day!

She wandered down the main paved walkway, wondering which coaster she should line up for first.

FrostyPeaches

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:05 pm

When Wave got his entry ticket he impatiently waited for the worker at the gate to take it. Instead he just ripped the corner of it and gave him a stamp on his leg.

Ehhh? That's lame... Oh well. It was good enough for him since he is now officially able to go everywhere! He already seen what most do from standing in line to get in. He'd like to try out everything. Even the bumper cars.

The mer changed the speed again and zoomed down the path. Up ahead was a pink pony with pink curly hair taking her time as she stopped and stared at the roller coaster rides.

"Hey lady, hello, excuse me, coming through. Meep meep!" He warned her as he sped up real close to her legs. He HAD to go on every single attraction before going home but this lady well, she seemed to be in no hurry at all.

"I don't know about you, but I would pick rides with the shortest lineups first to try and cover all the rides available," he looked at her and nodded his head, almost as if agreeing with himself.

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:57 pm
Candy felt something close to her legs, and turned to see a mer-phony hovering near. She stepped to the side; he seemed really impatient to get to..well, everything!

"Oh dear, I'm sorry!" she said, stumbling slightly in an effort to get out of his way. She eyed the few lines she could see, and considered his idea.

"The shortest lines huh?" she muttered. "But wouldn't you want to get the long lines out of the way first, so that you know you've gotten the most popular ones down?"

FrostyPeaches

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:38 am

"Oh! don't be sorry lady! I am just an impatient pony!" he replied, eyeing all the rides and gazing back at Candy as he spoke.

"It may be true that the longest line means getting rid of the most popular ones first, but if the short lines contain good rides, I could go on it like TEN TIMES and have fun. Waiting in line is no fun. I want to go on all the rides. ALL THE RIDES," There was this glimmer in his eyes as he looked up at Candy.

"Maybe I can tag along? or you come with me? You know, in case they are stingy with some rides for not letting me on because I am tiny."

He remember hearing other babs talking about one ride that drops from a really high height, and the one that goes super fast and loops around lots. Those. he heard, that he had to be of a certain height in order to get on. And he couldn't really instant grow Old enough to be able to get on every single ride.

"So um, wanna hang out with me lady? I am Wave Watcher. When I grow up imma be a lifeguard." He smiled with the brightest set of teeth at her, and slicked back his hair. "Do you want to? Huh huh?"

Blue Eyed Melloon
sorry life gave me a pile of s**t to deal with

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 pm
Lady? Candy almost laughed. She didn't consider herself a lady, it seemed like such a lofty term for a simple store owner.

The kid had a point. What if the best rides were the undiscovered ones!? She tapped her chin in thought while he continued to speak.

She looked down at his eager face. She didn't want him to miss out on any fun just because he was a little small. She wondered where his parents were, though it was common for foals to wander the park alone. There wasn't a lot of crime in the area.

"Sure! I'll hang out with you! With my height and your knowledge of the park rides, we won't miss the best stuff! I'm Candy Dandy. A lifeguard huh? That's a good life goal." she said, gesturing for him to lead the way to the first ride.

FrostyPeaches

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:01 pm

He saw her watching him, pondering whether to go with him or not. Perhaps she thought herself as a bab sitter?

"I flipper promise that I won't make you feel like you are looking after me," he quickly added on while looking around at what ride to start on first.

Upon hearing Candy's response, he was just super happy that she did not turn him down."WOOOO! Lady, er, Candy, you are the best! I could surely use your height some day, maybe I could get onto the more 'dangerous' rides with you."

Wave Watcher zoomed around Candy in excitement. "Nice to meet you. You are very nice. Want to try that ride first?" he asked, pointing his leg towards the spinny cups.

Blue Eyed Melloon
you are the best <3 i didnt even poke you to continue this and waited on you <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 pm
Candy watched the mer foal go round and round and laughed.

"You seem to be doing a pretty good job of spinning without the ride!" she said, "But I can't spin as fast as you, so let's do the cups first!"

"Oh, and don't worry. she added, trotting along. "I don't feel like I'm foal sitting. You'd be surprised at how many foals I have that are friends! It comes with my profession." They hit the end of the short line, and she waited, craning her neck around a rather large stallion to see how many phonies were waiting. The music from the ride blared to her right; organ chords that were synonymous with carnivals and amusement parks.

FrostyPeaches
god I swear I'm gonna be better about tags!

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Wave was quite sociable so he didn't mind talking to strangers at all. Grinning at the older pony, he nodded in agreement. "I love this hoverboard. It's the greatest invention yet. And so very handy," he told her, circling around her a few more times before he slowed down to follow after her.

The sounds seem to have amplified as they got closer to the spinny cups ride. He felt the "BM BM BM" of the sound waves. "To be quite honest, I'm glad you don't find me annoying. And it makes me happy to know that you can make friends with ponies of ALL ages."

He too, craned his neck to see how close they are to the front of the line until the gate opened for new visitors to flock in and grab a ride to sit in. "Ladies first," he said, and waited for CD to get inside the nearest open cup to take a seat.

Blue Eyed Melloon
edit: requoting you. no rush. <:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm
Candy giggled and dipped her shoulders in a bow. "Well thank you good sir!" She said, trotting through the gate and finding an empty cup to sit in. She placed her hooves on the metal saucer in the middle,
testing to see how hard she'd have to pull to get it to spin.''

Other phonies were filling up the cups around rapidly, and the lights above flashed quickly. "Let's spin this thing as fast as we can!" Candy said over the music, lights dancing in her eyes.

FrostyPeaches

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:49 am

His excited grin refused to disappear from his face and he just stared at CD as his entire body was filled with happiness. Since she's an adult, there was no excuse for the fair watcher to tell him he can't go on this spinny cup ride. He was being accompanied by a very nice adult whom he realised that she was one of the very few old enoughs that did not mind babysitting little new never met before babs . And in him knowing that, that made him very happy.

Without regret, thankful that he asked her to come play with him for a few hours, he quickly slid into the teacup and sat beside her and grinned some more. "I'd love to!" he shouted back. "Let's spin so hard that the other phonies in here with us will face their doom," he said pointing at the other strangers, " those guys there, let's make them all super duper dizzy when the ride is over!"

He sat snugly beside Candy Dandy, and placed his only two hooves onto the wheel, ready to spin nonstop when the ride goes off into a spinny start.

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:58 pm
The buzzer sounded, and the cups began to move, slowly at first, but picking up speed. Candy wrenched the spinner, and they began to twirl faster and faster, hearing shouts and screams from the other cups of phonies Candy's curls swirled around her ears, she let out a whoop of laughter and let go of the spinner for a minute, putting her hooves in the air and feeling so joyful.

She looked down at Wave to make sure he wasn't scared, grinning through tears caused by the air moving quickly around them.

"Having fun kid?" she said, grabbing hold of the spinner once more to build their speed back up.

FrostyPeaches
Since I'm such a fail at tags, shall we end with them getting off this ride and saying they are going to the next one?

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items