FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm
*Kindness rp
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugh it was one of those days again. Back in school and no place else to go and hide. The laughter and chattering that echoed through the hallways just made the little colt even more anxious than he already is.

Why are there no private schools? That way he would only have to deal with a few phonies instead of a room full of them!

Peanut moaned and dragged his feet heavily through the hallway as he kept his tail tucked between his legs. Oh no, here we go again.

One of the classmates he didn't like spotted him just before class started. "Hey Nutter, haven't you cracked yet?" said the unicorn that always poked fun at him since day one, but he just ignored and weaved his way through the crowd and into his classroom.

The professor was carefully reading out the attendance list and again, he happily took the seat at the very back near the corner away from the windows. He sat down and slouched down lowwwww... Almost as if he was about to slide off of his chair.

"Ugh, all this time I hurried to school trying not to be late and what do I get? Nothing." he muttered to himself. The little dude wasn't feeling too happy as he had forgotten his lunch when he rushed out the door this morning. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't hear the teacher call out his name.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red Velvet was in school again. She sighed a bit as she took out her school stuff. It's not that she hated school or any phony, as far as she can tell, all the phonies were genuinely nice to her. It's just...it's so hard to make friends when you are shy at first after you get to know her, she is as outgoing as anyphony here.

The bell rang and she looked down on her neat desk and smiled. Her mommy got her cute notebooks, pencils, stickers and tape for her first day of school, and was happy her mommy took in her request for some cute stuff for school.

The teacher came in and started the lesson for today and so far so good, until the teacher was calling out a student and found out the student didn't hear her...the student next to her.

Velvet bit her lip, leaned over to poke the phony, and whispered. "Are...uh....you alright? The teacher is calling you."

FrostyPeaches
HE IS SO CUTE~!!!

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 am

In his mind, he was calculating how long it would take him to go back to his tree-house and grab his forgotten lunch. Because of the distance, he realized it would take all recess to go there and come back. It just wasn't worth the time...

Peanut felt a poke and snapped out of his thoughts. He looked over at Red Velvet, the girl from his class who also never bothered to sit near the front. Come to think of it, she always had sat beside him since day one too. But they never really talked... Probably because of how I look, he thought to himself and let out another groan.

It was then that he heard her say that his name was being called out. Eyes wide, he stood up on his chair and raised a hoof into the air. "That's me," he called back to the teacher. Instantly, he slid back down into his chair again, trying to stay out of sight.

However, this time, as nervous as he can be, he leaned over to his left and whispered "t-thank you," back at Velvet. She seemed alright to him since she never gave much attention to him while they had class together. At least that's what he thought. He never really paid attention to any phony during school time.

Chibi_Kokoro143
thankyou<3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:01 pm
"No problem.," she said. "But I think she called on you for something." Red Velvet then turned her attention back on the lesson but she couldn't help about the colt next to her.

Her eyes drifted towards him. He doesn't look all that different from the other colts in her class. He has an earthy tone coat and white hair....but oh! It's the tail, it looks to be like a nut...a peanut? She giggled to herself.

"So cute," she thought. "What is his name though...?"

She would probably ask after class. There was no way she was going to get in trouble for talking during class.
FrostyPeaches

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Hm what did the filly just say? That the teach needed me for something? He thought about what he had done at school all this time.. and then it hit him. Eep. He had used up all his "I'm sick" excuses for the entire month....

"Oh.. T-that," he replied back to Red Velvet... His face didn't look too happy for now it turned a few shades lighter as if he is dreading to go somewhere...

Peanut melted and rolled out of his seat. He looked at Velvet and then at their teacher. Around now, having a brother or sister, or even a really good friend that could bail him out of this mess sounds super great right now. Alas. He is with his lonesome self. He just had no place to hide.

The colt's tail drooped down and he flattened his ears. With a worried face, he turned to Velvet one more time. "S-Save my seat will you?" he asked her nervously. "I.. um.. Need to go over t-there," and he pointed a hoof toward the front of the class. "I might be in t-trouble...."

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:25 am
As soon as she said that the teacher needed him for something, he looked sick as he got out of his chair...which was a bit funny. He rolled out of his chair and she couldn't help but smile.

But then confusion crossed her face as she looked at the phony and asked her for a favor. "Um...sure. Don't worry about it."

Why would he asked for such a odd request? They had assigned seating didn't they?

And she put on a bright smile. "I'm pretty sure you're not in trouble."

FrostyPeaches

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Oh, what did I just say to her... His face turned a little bit pink after realizing that no one would even care to take his seat since they did indeed have a seating plan. Somehow that just slipped his mind.

"Um.. I don't k-know," he stuttered, "I hope she didn't catch on about my 'I'm sick' excuses not to go to school... b-but I will find out soon enough..." With heavy steps again, he gave a sigh, and started to walk to the front of the class, leaving the little filly at the back of the classroom. He didn't look back in case she might feel sorry for him.

While he was at the front of the room, he kept looking back at her as he nodded as a reply to his teacher. Then he faced to look at the adult pony saying things that was inaudible to hear, then looked back at Velvet. He received a pat on the head and without hesitation started to head back to the seat beside the filly as fast as he could walk through the classroom.

Chibi_Kokoro143
sorry had to fix my post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:10 pm
Red Velvet watched as he moved up there with a questioning look on her face. "Sick excuses?" she thought. "Why would he use an excuse to be sick to get out of school?"

Then a thought occurred to her. "Maybe....maybe something is wrong? Like he didn't like school enough to come. Bit doesn't he have friends? I would come to school if I had friends. It would make going to school tolerable." Then she smiled to herself. "Maybe he doesn't have friends...Like me." in her heart she was already wishing that maybe they can become friends.

She then saw him coming back to his seat and she asked, "So how did it go?" she kinda asked nervously. She didn't want to mess this up and this maybe her only chance to have a friend. "Were you in trouble?"

FrostyPeaches
Sorry. Got a bit side track.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 pm

He came back and greeted the quiet pony with blinking eyes. His face still had a grumpy mood going but he managed to flash her a small forced smile.

It did not occur to him that all the friends he made so far, and opened up to, were all girls. The sisters he loved to hang out with, Paws and Caramell, they have long graduated from Pony education and grew up into beautiful and cute ladies. Going to school was more of a chore to him than voluntarily showing up because he liked it.

Peanut heard Velvet ask him questions out of curiosity. "Um.. Ok..I guess?" he replied and took the seat beside her, turning himself around justttttt a little while melting into his seat. "Didn't get in t-trouble. Teach said I can't stay inside this classroom during recess and had to go outside or into the cafeteria like everyphony else. But I don't want to go outside, and I forgot my lunch today trying to make it to school on time..."

He turned back to glanc at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for the bell to ring. "Ughhh," he moaned and banged his forehead onto his desk. Defeated.

Chibi_Kokoro143
don't worry about it; i was busy all day.
good timing though. i got some time to rp before i go to bed tonight.
did you know that i adore Play Belle? =3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:08 pm
"You didn't bring a lunch?" She said excitedly.

Red Velvet leaned over to the other side of her desk and brought out a lunchbox. "My Mama Sweet Bread, always makes so much and tends to give me a whole lot."

Red Velvet opened her lunchbox to show that a whole bunch of sandwiches popped out.

She took a handful and brought them out. "It's a lot and i know she means well, but I dont want to waste them."

FrostyPeaches
So do I. It's sad I dont get to rp her that much. And I might go to bed soon...

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:19 pm

He moaned again hearing that somephony was quite excited to know that someone else didn't have lunch. What is she? A meanie?

Peanut turned his head on the desk in time to see the little filly take out a lunchbox and put it onto her table. When she opened it, all he saw was food of all sorts stuffed inside!

His eyes got wider and he started to salivate. "T-that's a lot of- of... food......" he gulped, swallowing down his drool. "Y-you must have a big appetite..."

Surely, he got kind of jealous. He doesn't even have any parents. And food like that, it could last him for a week!

"Ding Dong Dong" ---- the school bell rang.

"Well, you have a good time eating that with your friends," he told her and slid out of his chair. He had no idea where to go next. Home would be nice but the teach said he can't skip anymore.

All the ponies in his class started to run out the door toward the lunch area while some ran outside in groups to play sports and play with the swings...

Chibi_Kokoro143
it's ok. we can rp later. i got 8AM class tomorrow so yeah. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:54 am
Red velvet frowned and packed her lunch quickly except for a couple of sandwiches. "WAIT!"

She rushed after the colt and rushed up and stopped in front of him. Catching her breath, she smiled a bit before taking out some sandwiches and handing it to him. "I was going to give you some of my lunch," she said to him with a smile. "My Mama Sweet Bread, always makes too much and while I have a big appetite, it's not that big. I wanted you to have some."

She beamed.

FrostyPeaches

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:23 pm

He didn't really get far before the little filly stopped him from leaving the classroom.

Peanut stopped slouching over and turned to see what she wanted but couldn't believe what is happenng. "Y-you want to share lunch w-with me?" He stared hungrily at the sandwiches, still unable to believe Velvet.

"What about your...friends?" He asked curiously. Surely she can't be like him and have no friends at all.. Especially at school.. "T-they probably don't want you to b-be seen with me...."

He wanted a homemade sandwich so bad but hesitated taking them from her. What if this was a trick? Looking around himself, Peanut tried to spot her friends. They could be hiding, ready to pounce and make fun of him or something. "Where are they anyway?" He asked, looking under a desk.

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:25 am
Red Velvet smiled as she hand the sandwiches to him. "I don't got any." She said in a nonchalant manner.

This was kinda partially true. Her sisters, brothers, half brothers, half sisters are her friends but they dont go to school here or they are grown up and couldnt play with her anymore.

And, again, she was a bit shy. "Friends, I mean. I dont have any friends here."

FrostyPeaches

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:24 am

He had no idea how to respond when Red Velvet forced some homemade lunch into his hooves. The kindness level was so high he couldn't do anything but stand there frozen as his face started to blush and feel like it's on fire.

Even upon hearing that she had no friends made him unmovable too. A filly like her has no friends? How is that even possible?

"Umm.. Umm..." he just stared stupidly at the sandwiches in his hooves. They look amazingly delicious that it made him feel almost really bad for her to offer to a stranger like him. He doesn't even have any money to pay her back for the meals... "Umm.."

"Friends..." he managed to say something that she could understand after a long time of staring at the food. Slowly, he gazed at her and past her as he tried to look polite and want to avoid eye contact. And spoke really fast. "My f-friends are all older than me. They are n-not even in school anymore..."

He glanced at the clock and only three minutes has passed. It felt it like he has been talking for hours with this filly! There is another twenty seven minutes left of recess/lunch time! Why is the time soo slooow... "M-maybe... I c-can be your friend?" he spoke and offered himself as a volunteer, "th-that way you don't have to eat lunch a-alone anym-more..."

Chibi_Kokoro143

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces