Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fashion statement? [Amrita?/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm
It had been some time, but Shun decided that it was about time that he finally get around to contacting Amrita about a certain item within her possession. Getting his phone out, he went on to call her.

"Amrita? I have some inquiries about your coat, among other things. Where should we rendevous?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:53 pm
"Coat?" Amrita had parroted, sounding very confused. She never wore a coat. Okay, maybe like, a handful of times, but it was for fashion only. She didn't need them otherwi-oh. Coat. That coat. Right. "Oh." She announced, after she had caught on. "Err - yeah, sure." Though she didn't quite sound sure. In fact, there was a distinct pause on the other end of the phone: Shun wouldn't know this, but she was looking at her calendar.

"I think tonight is fine, if you want. You can either come here, or I can meet you at the lake? Say, around eleven?" That'd be a few hours from now, and probably still safe for everyone involved, considering the coat in question, and the likelihood that these other things would be quite sensitive as well.

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 pm
"The lake is suitable. And yes... I would say they are. I will see you then."

And with that said, Shun hung up.

Once it was time for them to meet, the Reaper was waiting at the lake a few minutes early. He wasn't immediately in plain sight, as he hung around in one of the trees. He figured it would be best to not be super easy to spot right off the bat and all.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:56 pm
Amrita hung up the phone, confused for the sudden call from Shun.

The coat in question had been folded nicely and packed into a shoulder bag of hers, and after a brief check to make sure it wouldn't be spotted at random, she headed out to the appointed meeting place, a few minutes early herself. Almost immediately, she felt strange. Like she knew someone else was there, waiting, but at the same time she couldn't see them.

"Shun?" She called, sounding confused. Her attention kept moving to one of the trees, having the strangest feeling about it.

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Once he saw Amrita coming, Shun spoke up, "Present."

He didn't want to alarm her too much by just appearing, and all. After speaking, he dropped down from the tree, landing lightly on his feet. For a moment, he looked her over, recalling the warning Hel had given him about her. He was going to need to be careful. He couldn't let on that he knew anything, after all.

"It is good to see you could make it. Did you bring the coat?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:14 pm
Amrita startled a bit as he dropped down from the tree, though something told her she should have known. It was happening more often now, where she could simply feel certain people, when she hadn't before. It was always the same people, too. She could not explain why.

"…Well, I did suggest the time." She reminded him with a chuckle, ducking her head to pull the strap of her bag up and over it, offering the whole thing out to him. "I did, it's in here. You can give me the bag back later." For as long as she had held onto it, she was quite eager to give it away now. To Shun especially.

"What're you gonna do with it?"

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 pm
"I found that I can pass off as an "outpost" hunter relatively well. The coat will be for times where such a disguise would be useful. All this needs is a scarf... which is easy enough to replace," he stated while taking the bag. Shun opened it up and peeked inside at the old coat.

"Now that is aside... there is something else I have been meaning to talk to you about, since you are one of the few who I know has made contact with Riley relatively recently."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:35 pm
"Oh. I have this, if you want it." She pulled the bloody blue scarf she so stubbornly wore around her waist. "It's from a Hunter too." She studied him for a minute, still trying to figure out why he might be looking to infiltrate the Hunters. Before, it was obvious as to why. Now that things were quieter, she had no idea.

She couldn't hide the look of utter surprise at Shun's next few words.

"…Riley?" The patchwork continued to stare, her eye wide in surprise that was quickly turning into dawning horror. Suddenly she looked down, holding the sides of her head in both her hands as if under a great deal of stress. "Oh no." She whispered to herself, more like a groan.

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:50 pm
Shun took the scarf and looked it over. Ah. This would do. He'd just need to clean it up a bit is all. With a nod, he put it away into the bag, then paused as Amrita reacted to his question.

"What?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm
Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. Recently. He said recently. She hadn't seen Riley in a good year or so now, not since she visited the other woman to reject her as the Riley she once knew. Since then, she had heard whispers about the Mindflayer. How she was wanted by the Boogeymen -

And here was Shun, saying she had been in contact with her. Recently. She hadn't realized that she had begun to pace in a worried line until a thought occurred to her, and she stopped walking all together. Her head snapped up and she stared at him, though her hands remained curled near her head, ready to grab onto herself at a moment's notice.

"What do you mean, recently? How do you know I talked to her?"

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 pm
Shun just gave her a sort of flat stare.

"I ran into her and relayed the message to you about her offer still standing. I would have figured you gave her some sort of reply to that," he stated with a sort of dead pan. This was a conundrum. He wasn't really sure why the Wasp would deny that. It raised some suspicions.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:01 am
Amrita just continued to stare at him. What little hope she had that this was a misunderstanding was fading quickly, left with only the horror of what she was hearing. She was up to something for sure now. Why else would they even be having this conversation at all?

"Shun I...haven't talked to you since the Black Door..." She informed him slowly, her hands balling into fists that rested against the sides of her head. A low but very distressed noise left her, and she started to pace again. So many thoughts whirled through her mind then, so many options, so many reasons why her parasite would be taking to Riley of all creatures. On top of it all, there was an offer?

Once more she stopped pacing rather suddenly, but this time, instead of staring at him, she looked at the ground, her expression drawn with pain.

"Something's wrong with me." She admitted, as if doing so were the hardest thing she had ever had to do.

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:14 am
His good eye narrowed. Something was very strange here. Was this some sort of trick, or was this really as it seemed?

"Do you recall anything about the Nightshade initiative, or your good friend, Tajana?"

Both of these were things he knew 'Amrita' had been around him for.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:24 am
Amrita only shook her head slowly at first, and then she paused, blinking.

"I do know a Tajana, though. A-at least, I did..." That was a very, very long time ago. Her frown returned, chewing on her bottom lip.

"What've I been doing?"

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:33 am
Shun slowly tilted his head.

"What could you tell me of her? She is currently teaching at Amity. You introduced us during one of her classes," he stated before pausing, "A number of things. We are currently working together for the Nightshade initiative. A sort of new SEEDS, in a way. A network for information and training the newer students, preparing them for the war our dreams have warned us of. This group has not quite set off just yet."

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces