Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sad, Depressed and Lonely~!~

Back to Guilds

Come here to chat and hang out with people that understand 

Tags: depressed, lonely, people, suicidal, cheating 

Reply Deadly Hits
Just want someone to listen. I need advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxmuddy angelxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:27 pm
I havent been on Gaia for a while now, at least a year haha. Recently ive been going through a lot of depression, and just when i thought it was getting better i started feeling worse. Idk what to do, i really want to die but i dont want to hurt anyone around me. the pain just becomes hard to bear i don t even have any motivation to do anything most days, i know people would care but its getting harder to see the point anymore. I really wanted to go outside and lay in the snow and freeze Ive been thinking about it for a while. ive had a couple plans in my mind. I remembered this website i remembered the fourms I just wannt to post here and talk to people who understand. Idc if you give me pointers on suicide and how to make it come easier, or if you talk to me and try to make me see it gets better. im just tired of living like this everyday i really want help. im not sure where to turn to anymore and im hoping someone here could help me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:47 pm
Hi there

I'm sorry that you feel bad right now. I've been depressed for a long time, and only recently I've felt a little better. I play video-games a lot, so what helped me feel better was playing Final Fantasy, which I had not played in a long time. I'm not trying to tell you that Final Fantasy will cure your depression, but I think going back to things that made you happy in the past can help.

I also try to think of a reason to keep on living everyday. The main thing I remind myself is that I'm writing a story with my friends, and that I have to continue writing it because it makes me happy. It allows me to channel what I'm feeling into a character and scenario where I could tell others what I'm going through in a constructive way

It gives me hope that I could help others understand what I feel, and allows me to say what I want to say.

I hope this helped, I wish you the best.  

Lord Chaos Junior

Invisible Punching Bag

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My-1nquisition

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:49 am
You are loved. You are loved sooo much by the people around you. Try to hold onto that. They're worth loving too.
When I start falling back down to a really bad place I try to focus on being around and talking to people that love me dearly and, even though it gets really hard sometimes to even get out of bed, I try to do things that make me happy. Sometimes it's just blasting music, getting drunk, and dancing around my apartment while I clean it. Sometimes it's people watching outside of Starbucks downtown.
Life is beautiful. There is so much you can achieve and do for yourself and others.
I wish you well.  
Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff