Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Please Tell Me You're Just Sick (Kai and Fi) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm
He wrapped his arms around her as she covered him in a flurry of kisses, a grin spreading from ear to ear. First love. It felt like he made a lot of missteps in his life, but this he finally got right. And all because he couldn't stop gawking one day at the mess hall.

Fate worked in funny ways sometimes.

As his hands glided over her back, he noticed for the first time that she was a little...puffy. With her instantly getting sick and grabbing greens, he didn't notice right away. Happy fat. If she put on a little weight he'd still love her all the same. It had to be happy fat.

OOC: he couldn't be in denial any harder if he tried.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 pm
Fi grinned, leaning back just a little. One of her hands had come to settle on her pudgier than usual stomach. It wasn't something she'd done consciously, just something that felt... Right.

She kissed him again, almost certain that they were going to have a family. Weight was something she wouldn't let herself get lazy on because she was happy. "Mmmm. My favorite green thing."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:18 pm
Kaiden happily kissed her back, pushing away the thoughts of how she placed her hand on her stomach. It simply was too much to think about at that moment. "Was I what you wanted all along?" He teased from her random desire for green food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:27 pm
She rubbed her belly a little, snuggling into him. "Want? Maybe~ Need? Most certainly." Fi kissed the underside of his chin. The kiss turned into a nibble, enjoying having him so close.

"Oooh, apple." Fi disentangled herself from him, eyes on a green thing that seemed as delicious as Kai's lips were.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:36 pm
He gave a little moan at the nibble, his face warming up at the thought of what this could turn into. He was always down for some pillow time.

The male was just about to make a move on her bossom however, when suddenly she pulled away. For an apple.

gonk

"So...how's business been?" The faun forced a little small talk as he grabbed a pillow onto his lap.

OOC: been a long time since I used an emoticon in rp XD just seemed too perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:41 pm
Fi rolled her eyes. The green thing was just too good to pass up. "Busy. Whenever we aren't together I'm sewing up a storm. It's a wonder I can keep up with orders." She took another, settling back into his arms. She pondered this choice and shifted into his lap. "How is your hunting?" Phiona nibbled on her apple again, looking up at him from her position on his lap. Pillow or not, she was still sitting there.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:52 pm
Thankfully the rolling of the eyes was something he missed, more focused on the pillow he had just snagged. "That's good." Especially since it implied her memory was improving. Suddenly he wasn't looking at a pillow though, as Fi scooted her way onto his lap. With a small smile, he loosely wrapped his arms around her. "The forest has settled finally, and animals are returning. Managed two rabbits yesterday and a deer." The deer had to be hunted manually rather than a trap, but the opportunity presented itself. And he wouldn't shirk a special treat for the mess hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:02 pm
"Two rabbits and a deer?" She smiled, "You're an amazing hunter Kai~" And she really did think so. She'd never known a pae who could hunt nearly as well as he could. Even if she did, they still wouldn't be as amazing at it as Kai was. He had built in camouflage!

"Think we'll get to have a little of the deer at dinner tonight?" it had been a while since Fi had even thought abut having deer meat. Or maybe it hadn't and she'd just forgotten? Her lower lip stuck out, pouting her frown. Fi's hips wiggled, trying to get more comfortable. Or maybe that pesky pillow was in the way?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:18 pm
His smile was tinged in embarrassment, silver eyes flicking to the ground. The two rabbits were from his traps as a happy accident. "For being a hunter all my life, I'm alright. Who we really need to give thanks to is the animals who gave their lives for us and our way of life." He did not kill for sport, but rather purely for the fact that it was for the the Tree. "Maybe! Deers have a lot of good meat on them compared to rabbits. Quite a large stew could be made from it." And the furs would come in handy with winter coming. Hopefully some faun could make use of them.

As she wiggled the male grinned and put a hand on the pillow to tug it away. "So I was thinking today, before you got sick...if you wanted to meet Arik."

OOC: You'd think by now I'd have gotten an actual rabbit familiar for him, instead of just saying that there's an Arik.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:07 am
Fi nodded, letting him correct her something she should have known. Chances were she wouldn't see a bit of the deer he'd brought in run through her boutique. There was so much that needed to be done to a pelt for her to so much as craft it into a blanket.. She'd rather take the time with the rabbit fur anyway. It was more work, but it was thicker fur and much softer than deer...

"Mmmm. Green deer stew~" She grinned, loving the idea. "Oh! Arik!" Fi suddenly felt terrible, having forgotten all about him. Wait, who was him? The orange one frowned, only to squirm away and over to where she'd tucked her trashcan. No meeting whoever Arik was for her today.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 am
She seemed so much better, so a visit to Arik seemed back on the table. And Fi lit up at the idea...only to suddenly run away right back to the trash bin. He winced sympathetically. "Or...we'll stay right here for today. Just snuggle all day in pillows." Poor thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:20 am
Fi sighed. Whoever Arik was would have to wait. She patted her stomach, "Calm down Baby, I just want to relax today..." Fi groaned, leaning back. It seemed like she was going to be okay for a bit, even if it was only just a few minutes. The green haired fauness stood and proceeded to repeat a process that was quickly becoming muscle memory.

"I'm sorry Kai." Fi felt terrible for doing that to him. He didn't deserve to be cooped up in here with her all day when she felt terrible.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 am
There she went patting her stomach again. The entire pregnancy thing was something he'd sooner not focus on. "It's alright, you can't help it. Come on back down here to Medic Kai." As he spoke he gently patted the pillows next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:34 am
She did make her way back to Kai, curling up on his side. "I'm sorry Medic Kai." She tried not to whine. If this was really what she thought it was, it was her own fault. "I wonder..."  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 am
As soon as Fi was back beside him, he reached forward to gently rub her stomach. Trying to physically soothe what ever was causing her nausea. "You wonder what?" He spoke softly, focusing on his rubs.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff