Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Why am I so bad at this (Finn/Hattie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 pm
Harley had escaped from Otto's room, but before she went downstairs, she decided to try Finn's room again. He hadn't been there last time she knocked - or at least he hadn't answered - but there was always the chance he snuck in while she was bothering the grouch. Or, if he had been in his room all along, perhaps he would be more inclined to answer her now.

First, she knocked. Loudly. After a few taps, she stopped, and put her ear to the door, listening for signs of life within.

"You in, cutie pie? It's Hattie!"

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:23 pm
Finn had been in the first time Hattie had knocked, but had ignored it, because for one he just didn't care enough to see who it was, and for another he was just about to have a shower and in his head, that was more important than company.

But now, fresh and clean, with towel dried disheveled hair, grey sweat pants, a black t-shirt, and no eyepatch just yet, he made his way, barefoot, towards the door and threw it open.

"What." He started, staring her dead in the eye. "Do you want?"

She didn't appear to have any alcohol with her as an offering, so he didn't feel terribly inclined towards pleasantries.

Not that he would have, anyways.

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 pm
Hattie leaned back, drawing in a breath that was no doubt meant to be an eager greeting, only to have it fizzle out with a weird noise the moment he did answer the door. In all his casual, eye-patchless gory.

Glory.

Glory.

"Whoa-" She blinked rapidly, staring at him - or rather his eye - until she realized she was being rude, and immediately dropped her gaze to give him a more than obvious once over from head to toe. "Aww, all clean for me, sailor?" She recovered as best as she could, plastering a grin on her face. Then she paused again, her expression faltering. Something was wrong. She could feel it. Finn was usually pretty cut off and cold, but something radiated from him that was just worse. It was more than her random drop-by.

"Anyway!" Her smile returned, pleasant as ever, her own little mask. "Hey, do you have a moment?"

seussi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:47 pm
Her reaction very nearly earned her an exasperated eye roll and a door shut in her face, but he told himself that would just be childish, and mildly petty. It wasn't as if his vanity couldn't take the hit, anyways. He had plenty to spare.

His abrupt and almost hostile question as to the meaning behind her impromptu appearance at his doorstep was suddenly replaced by a cold smile and a dry tone of voice. "Sure thing, darling. I always like to be clean just before getting dirty." He stepped back from the door frame and gestured for her to come inside.

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 pm
"I hear that's the way to go." Hattie continued to grin at him as she took up his invitation, entering his room and taking a quick look around. Not that much would have changed since she was last here, anyway. She scurried on over to his kitchenette, and without thinking too much on it she simply hopped up onto the counter, taking a seat on the ledge. All it did was make her that much taller, but it was better than just standing.

Really though, she'd wanted to sit on a counter since she saw Otto do it only a few moments prior. Counter-sitting was the best.

"I won't take up much of your time, I promise." She lifted her hand to cross her heart, but stopped. "Unless you want me to, anyway." She added teasingly, with a laugh. "It's really just a small question, but not really one you can ask in a hallway, yanno?"

seussi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 pm
There was a small eyebrow raise when she made herself at home on the counter, of all places.

He'd have to sanitize that area after she left.

Making his way to his nightstand, he plucked up his eyepatch and began to pull it on, but not before probing the inside of his eye socket with two of his fingers to make sure the area was dry.

And then he turned around and considered her, for a moment. His initial feelings towards her proclamation of a quick visit were positive. He hadn't wanted company for a while, now, spending a lot of his free time alone. Upon further thought, however, he wondered if some company might not be such a terrible thing.

"So long as whatever you're about to ask me doesn't piss me off, than you could stay, if you want." He shrugged, but gave the video game consoles on the stand beneath his tv a not so subtle glance.

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:20 pm
Hattie was wearing her hunter coat, thank you. It covered anything that needed covering.

She also watched in morbid fascination as he poked his own empty eye socket, and didn't quite have the grace to hide just how intensely she was staring. Until, of course, he looked at her, and even more than that, addressed her. Her attention snapped as obviously as a guilty kid in class, and she puffed out her cheeks for a moment to try and look innocent enough to not hate right away. Hopefully.

"That's fair." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, and followed his gaze to the console and TV. Would her question piss him off, though? She wasn't sure if she wanted to risk video games with a pirate over trying to get her cuddle buddy's ******** buddy laid. He couldn't hate her forever for it, right? She sincerely hoped not.

"Okay well uh - see - I have this friend - and he's actually a friend, I'm not being coy or anything - and I'm trying to find him a Full Hunter dude to score with. Think you'd be interested? I could tell you about him."

seussi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm
He really didn't even have the slightest idea what she might be there to ask him, so the question she posed was more than a little surprising. Conflicting feelings welled up, those of both abhorrent disgust and mild curiosity based interest.

But both of these were slightly overwhelmed by confusion, and his question in turn couldn't be helped, because of it.

"Why a full Hunter?"

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm
"Bigger beds." Hattie said point blank, making a vague gesture for size.

"So? Wanna hear more?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 pm
"He sounds like a whore." Finn replied with a scoff, before reaching up to run fingers through his hair. Did he want to hear more? That was the question, and he wasn't sure he had an answer. He was single again, but that didn't mean he was available, yet.

Still, what could it hurt? He didn't have to commit to anything, and he was still curious.

"Fine. Tell me about him."

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:58 pm
"I have zero doubt that he could be." Hattie cackled in amusement. When he gave in and allowed her to tell him more, she gave a keen of delight and pat her hands together.

"Sweet! Alright let's see, umm! He's pretty cool. Kinda quiet, pretty sarcastic. Not much of a relationship person, so pretty much flings only. He's also only into dudes, but he's not super picky, apparently. He does smoke and drink, though. More importantly, he's pretty cute! Pale, whitish hair, brownish eyes~" Harley paused in her attempts to sell him, peeking at Finn curiously. "Want me to keep going?

seussi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:18 pm
"Oh well let me just express my extreme gratitude that you would choose to come to me, then, when faced with finding your male trollop friend a decent sized bed mate." He paused, head tilting slightly as he realized how that sentence could be taken in more than one way, and than mentally shrugged after deciding she could take it however she wanted.

Still, he didn't stop her from continuing on, and though at first he was only listening with a growing disinterest, it was when she got to the end that he began playing closer attention, his heart stopping in his chest.

Ripley? Was she talking about Ripley? No, that couldn't be right. He wouldn't have some girl running around looking for new sex buddies, surely.

"Brownish eyes? What the ******** kind of description is that? Are they hazel?" Or amber....? Wait, no, there was a better way of figuring this out.

"You know what, how about you just tell me his name?"

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:18 pm
"If it makes you feel any better, I asked Otto first…and after this I'm considering setting up a booth in the cafeteria." Harley grinned at him, amused by his double entendre. "Plus you're one of like, two full hunters I know." Her hand wave in dismissal. Of course she'd go to him!

After her description had been given, she made a point to watch him. Not that it got her anything, really. He was a mask as always, but the point was that she had at least tried to see under the cold exterior. He was good at masks.

"Well they're not really brown. They're more-" She paused, trailing off as he instead backtracked and asked for a name. "Ever. His name is Ever."

seussi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:28 pm
Finn had been holding his breath without knowing, and let out a long sigh without meaning to when the name was given. "Ever?" He thought about it for a few seconds. "Sounds familiar, but I don't think I know him."

Another pause.

"To be honest, he doesn't sound like my type."

Which was to say he sounded a lot like Finn's type but he didn't want to go there.

"Maybe try again when you find some big buff dark and handsome for me. Or a woman. Sexy, curvy, soft. You know, with something you can really grab onto. Not like your scraggly a**."

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Hattie puffed out her cheeks.

"Boooo~ Well, okay, thanks for listening anyway. I'll keep you in mind if I ever - HEY!" Belatedly, she realized what he had said about her. She let out an offended noise, and folded her arms across her chest. "Excuse you! I'm a total catch!" Finally, she slipped off of the counter, hopping back to her own feet. "Unlike you, you grumpy old troll~" She snorted, laughing at her own terrible joke, and made her way over to him.

"I guess this means you're single though, huh?"

seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas