Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Some Assembly Required (Lawrin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Their room was repaired but the place was still sparce. Melvin only had boxes filling his room, but putting Rin's things away, he saw there was still a LOT of space still left. They had nothing that wasn't already pre-given or bought for his small room. They needed chairs, a couch, tables, dressers, lamps, carpets, and much more. In the month Melvin didn't have Saliva and was unable to do much aside from work and staying at home, he had worked on doing some runic work on the side. There were plenty of people who needed things re-runiced after they had to have them replaced.

With his paycheck and the extra money, he sat with Ikea catalogs and home magazines with Jan and tried to get an idea of what they wanted to do with place. It – helped take his mind off of more serious worries.

That morning, they went to the newly located portal and, after a taxi ride, arrived in front of a large mall that had a few Home stores, a kitchen bouquet, an Ikea, Best Buy, and numerous other stores. "I talked with the techs about where this can be delivered so that it can then be transported to our place. If we can pick out what we want, we can pay it and they deliver."

"So…..Ikea first? Or do you want to go to the kitchen place? I know you said you were missing a lot of utensils I didn't own."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Lawrence liked to pretend that he had never actually been to ikea, his whole life centered around becoming exactly the kind of person who never had to shop in such cheap and flimsy places. For a while, he had been exactly that kind of person, most of his furniture either antique or custom built for quality and to last. All of that furniture was now very very far away and once again he was exactly the kind of person who had to resort to affordable places like ikea. if only to tide over the functionality of the room until he could accumulate or scam the funds to decorate it in actual wood of a decent quality.

He had however enjoyed looking through the catalogues with Melvin, feeling out the other man's tastes and demonstrating his own, always gravitating towards the items which were most minimalist and usually the most expensive.

Chatting amiably the whole way about various things to Melvin, he seemed in good spirits. "That would be excellent, the kitchen shop I mean. There are so many things we really do need, first and foremost would be a good mixer, which presumably you could make fit for purpose with your many many talents." He smiled and leaned in to plant a brief kiss on Melvin's cheek before turning and heading in the direction of the kitchen store.

"I am surprised you listen to me, so many people do not."

Moonkitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:44 pm
Baneful

While Jan liked clean, smooth surfaces and set, singular colors, Melvin went to warm colors and things that were functional and comfortable. What he wanted most was a few chairs and a couch, though a few rugs would probably help the place too. It honest was the first place he ever decorated as he never had his own place before coming to the island.

"Many people don't know how great of a person you are, and many people don't listen to me either. I don't honestly care about many people these days. You're the only important person in my life." He reached out, pulling Jan back from spriting off to the kitchen to kiss him back in return before lacing his fingers into the other man's hand - at least until they got to the door. Being limited to one hand meant he had to give Jan the ability to pick up things and items he wanted.

"I can runic whatever you like. It's a small price to pay for your amazing cooking." In the kitchen store, he was left looking at only a few items he understood. Spatulas. Spoons. Pans. The rest were ones he vaguel understood in concept but had never touched a day in his life unless Jan introduced him to them while helping him cook.

"This place is massive." He said, looking up to items that were on hooks up to the ceiling. "I didn't know there were that many utensils."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games