Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A Tale of Two Idiots (Otto/Hattie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:51 pm
"As if you've never leeched off of anyone ever~" Hattie whistled out, nudging him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:56 pm
"I never leeched off anyone!" Otto barked back, completely insulted with an expression of complete and utter offence. "Especially not with sex!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:58 pm
"Then you are a God among mortals." Hattie giggled, wiggling her fingers at him. "Gosh, even I've stayed with a friend before! Not the sex part, but you know, the borrowing rooms part."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:00 pm
"Well, yeah I've roomed with people but that's different." Otto crossed his arms, but not before he took another gummi. You know, to ease his temper. "This kid sounds like a total moocher."

"Anyway, I ain't really the guy to go to lookin' for <******** buddies."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:15 pm
"Awh, you're no fun!" Hattie whined. "I figured you wouldn't want a ******** buddy, but maybe you'd know someone who might?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:18 pm
"Can't say that I do." But maybe Otto simply wasn't interested in his friends' sexual exploits. "Even if I did, I don't think I could pimp them out to a leeching bed stealer, anyway."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:19 pm
"Baww, fine!" She sighed, shaking her head as her hands settled on her hips. "That's too bad. I was gonna give you way more gummy worms if you'd've helped me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:21 pm
Otto stuck out his tongue at her. "Nice try, but no is no."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:22 pm
"Even if I promise to leave you alone forever? At least in regards to laundry."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:24 pm
"I don't know anybody who ******** for fun." Or he simply wasn't keen on thinking about them like that right now. Chance used to, but he belonged solely to him now.

"I don't exactly hang out with a lotta people, okay? Do I look like a social butterfly in the know?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:27 pm
Otto's question made her pause, and she stared at him. Not only that, but she leaned in very close, putting herself almost nose-to-nose with him as she squinted.

"Yerright. You probably couldn't make friends to save your life." A deep sigh was heaved, and she leaned back, shrugging dramatically. "That's fine then, thanks for your help anyway! I appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:29 pm
Otto felt uncomfortable as she got close, inching backward and shoulders hunching. While he felt her relent should have made him pleased, it found himself insulted.

"Whatever.. I make friends." He grumbled to himself, picking at a loose thread on his shirt.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:33 pm
"Of course you do!" She keened out, reaching over to ruffle his hair, a wide grin plastering on her lips. "You've managed to get me!" She said, as if that made everything okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:35 pm
"Yeah.. weird friends." This girl being one of them. "More like they find me."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:40 pm
"You're cute, Otto, I like you! Even if you are an unhelpful laundry hog." Hattie snagged a couple of gummy worms from his gift bag, and turned towards his dorm door, ready to leave. "Anyway, I'm off to find my friend a new boy-toy! Have a good one, friend!"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff