Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A Tale of Two Idiots (Otto/Hattie) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:35 pm
Hattie had a mission, but she really only knew two places to start. The first one was busy, which left her with only one option:

Knocking with both hands, one after another in rapid succession, on Otto's door.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:39 pm
Tentatively, Otto opened his door to find an idiot on the other side. The urge to slam it back in her face was strong. However, she'd just start doing it again, right? May as well humour her.

"Whaddya want?" He asked suspiciously.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 pm
Hattie expected to have the door slammed in her face, and as such she kept her hands where they were, ready to resume knocking should the need arise. When it didn't, she looked pleasantly surprised, and not-so-subtly put her foot just inside his door, ready to catch it if he changed his mind.

"I come bearing gifts!" She held out a rather pink paper bag, the top folded with a cute red bow on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:44 pm
Otto gave the bag a long and heavy stare. What was this red headed dweeb up to?

"It's pink." He pointed out helpfully in a disgruntled and low tone.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:46 pm
"NO s**t, REALLY?!" Hattie screeched at him, holding the bag closer to her face and squinting as if she couldn't really tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 pm
With a whiny groan. he pushed her away and walked deeper back into his room. "Go away. Why you even here?" Obviously she was just bored and looking to humiliate him, right?  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:48 pm
His push made her start laughing, and after she righted herself and noticed he hadn't shut the door on her, she simply skipped into his room, overly pink gift bag in tow.

"I told you! I come bearing gifts. Also, I need your help with something."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:50 pm
Ah, so that's why she brought a gift. Favours.

"And you thought I'd help you out if you stuffed a girly pink bag in my face?" He grouched, sitting on his counter and glaring at her from above.

Well... more like eye level now...  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 pm
"What? No, these are for scaring you with your laundry earlier, and a birthday present." Hattie scoffed a bit, holding out the bag again after following him to the counter. "The favour is entirely separate."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:56 pm
"Oh.." Otto's brows furrowed, and he gingerly took the bag from Hattie, quieting his grouching down a few notches. He was obviously flattered by the gift. "Thank you." He mumbled almost inaudibly.

"So what's this favour?" He asked as he opened the bag.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 pm
Hattie heard him. She paused long enough to stare at him, then put on her best innocent face. "I'm sorry, what?"

The first thing he'd see in the bag, was red lace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 pm
"I take it back." He turned bright red and chucked the bag back at her.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:00 pm
"WHAAAAAT?!" She whined, looking hurt as she caught the bag. "But why?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 pm
"You put panties in there! I know you did!" He hollered with an accusing finger pointed. It maybe only had a little bit to do with not admitting he'd said thank you.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:04 pm
"Yeah, and?" Blue eyes blinked at him, tearing up as he refused her gift. "I've never worn them! They're also the only red I own…so I couldn't ever ruin your laundry…" Her bottom lip wibbled.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff