Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP]Ginger = NOPE [Mercy/Rep]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:29 am
Here she thought being a hunter would be something amazing. Apparently, all it consisted of was wandering and walking around, looking for something to do. However bored she was Mercy prayed she wouldnt walk into Tommy again...She didnt want to clean toilets or risk getting bleach on her leggings. She was lucky last time, but she didnt want to push her luck a second time. If her s**t gets ruined, some one was getting a black eye AND they would owe her some new leggings. The tiny hunter kept walking the halls, searching for something to do when she stopped dead in her tracks.

There before her, was the meanest looking ginger she'd ever seen in her life....And shes had nothing but terrible encounters with the species..."Wellllllllll......Maybe if I back up slowly it wont notice me?" she whispered, already tip toeing back down the hall. Gingers.....Nope!

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Rep unfortunately did notice her, if anything her attempt to back up seemed to seize his attention all the more, like a feather toy in front of a cat. He eyed Mercy with a cruel sort of curiosity in his blue eyes and the faintest smile on his lips. He'd been bored, wandering the way he always did in search of unattended cups, sweaters and well...anything frankly. A trainee he hadn't met looked like a more interesting sort of game.

He made his way over to her, standing a little too much inside the boundary of a normal personal space bubble and perhaps staring a little too much.

"Can I ******** help you?" he asked irritably.

Viva Viola

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:22 pm
Mercedes, as much as you don’t listen to me…You might want to leave for once. This one looks….unstable to say the least. I know…but he needs to… Still looking at the wall of flesh before her, the rest of Mercy's thoughts just flew out of her mouth, “Back the ******** up. Clearly you see that I’m trying to get AWAY from you, so why the ******** would I need your help?!” Mercedes….If we survive this, I will replay your mistake till you learn what it is to NOT respond to anger with idiosity! Mercy sighed, swallowed, and looked up at the red headed monster. “L-look, that was uncalled for and I’m sorry but…Yo, you really need to back up. I have a bubble and currently you’re making me uncomfortable with your auto aggression. How would you feel if I came at you like that?” She started backing up again with a sort of sour look on her face.

“Don’t want no beef kay? Im just going to slowly back up and pretend I never saw you. You should do the same yeah?”

It’s not like the brute would actually want to pick on a tiny unassuming trainee right? Who would do that? Issues much? Just hurry up and leave Mercedes…This one REALLY unnerves me… I’m trying to Drae. Don’t you know you don’t turn your back on big dumb predators? They rip you to shreds if you do…

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Rep had been bored, and more often than not, bored was just about the worst state imaginable to run into Rep in. It combined all the anger associated with frustration with all the petty desire for torment of tedium. Mercy was prey and like prey he wanted to size her up for how palatable she was to his standards.

When she opened her mouth, not to ask him to leave her alone but to - by his standards - instead show him no ******** respect at all, it pushed him just a little bit closer to the end of his temper.

He lashed out a hand and seized her by the coat, his posture furious.

"Don't even ******** TRY and tell me what to do you ungrateful little ******** b***h. Here I am, being all helpful and you are being nasty about it. Sometimes I forget, sometimes I ******** forget how ******** rude you bitches can be"

He smirked, seeming amused by the thought of her question. "I'd just ******** laugh if you got up in my space, because you hadn't learned your place or a ******** ounce of self ********>  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 am
Okay so apparently this wasn't working,. She was trying to listen to Drae and maybe pick and choose her battles for once since obviously this guy had problems. But since he not only refused to acknowledge her apology for her behaviour BUT he also had the nerve to call her a b***h [ something she was used to but god damn it if it didn't piss her off still since she really hasn't done anything to this d**k in the first place. God he was worse than Finn ] which frankly, she just couldn't bend over and take that. ******** this.

Mercy sighed and took a calming breath, still trying to keep her temper under control. "Look, I said sorry for what I said earlier, but since you insist that you for some odd reason or the other was trying to be "helpful" even though you came at me like you're trying to hurt me?" Just saying it out loud made this all ridiculous. "Perhaps you could let me down? As far as being a rude b***h, once again, if you didn't come at me like you did, I wouldn't have to BE so rude now would I? Yes, you're scary and yes I would like to live today since I'm trying my <******** hardest not to: A, shove my boot into your d**k, B, ram my head into yours or even C, try to gouge your eyes out. Let. Me. DOWN."

Ugh for once she wished she was a little bigger or even male just so she could rip the a** hole a new one.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:19 am

Rep did not put her down when she asked him, though she had apologised, it had not been in the suitably placatory fashion he wanted from women when he dealt with them. To his picky ears it was backhanded, it was patronising and it got his hackles ******** try it." he snarled at the threat of starting a fight. "Just ******** try it, give me a reason to claim self defence. Do it or say sorry and ******** MEAN it. Say sorry for rejecting a friendly stranger's ******** hospitality."

Viva Viola

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:29 am
Okay that was it.

"You look here you ******** d**k. I said sorry, and thats the ******** end of it! Im not going to sit there and beg for your forgiveness or anything since Im sure youre no ******** authoritive figure of any kind. And you know what? Im not going to even give you the ******** excuse to hit me since that would be too easy for you. I did mean it the first time, not my ******** fault it didnt fit your sadistic standards of what an apology should be." Hell if anything, he didnt deserve an apology at all. Wait...She didnt HAVE to let this guy hold her up at all. Mercy glared difiantly at the apparent bully and raised her arms just enough so that she could easily slip through, landing on her feet.

He could have the damned coat for all she cared. Now to start running yeah? Or maybe...Dont do it Mercedes.... and of course the weapon that could read her thoughts would show up at the most inopportune time. The only way to loose a predator is to hide, defend, or wait it out. So, she wasted no time, running towards a table to put something between herslef and the red meance. He wanted to play, then she was going to make it as difficult as she could. Maybe he would just leave her alone after this.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:41 am

"Oh look." he said with a smirk as she wriggled free. "A free ******** coat." and duly folded it over his arm with a smirk. "Thanks."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:01 pm
Okay so not the reaction she was expecting, but she unfortunetly did need her coat. "You cant ******** fit it so you should probably give it back, unless you can drop some muscle and get short." Being at this distance was feasible, she just ahd to figure out how to steal her coat back. Perhaps you shouldve thought things through more before acting like you usually do? The barbarian has something you actually need on this island. "******** Drae..." She would deal with her weapon later, for now....Mercy sighed and walked around the table towards the "barbarian" as Drae liked to call him and put her hands on her hips. She could do this! Ginger aint got s**t on her..."Give it back."

Baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff