Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Log] In Edda's Shadow (See Players Inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:27 am
((Various interactions featuring the following ponies and familiars owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~ and Ryuukishin))

Ryuu Teepee/ Latonia Teepee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 am
Quote:
Rouxe wanted a daughter in eli (she was disappointed at first but got over it XD) so she'll be like >__> /zooms in when he brings someone over interested in the herd?? ? ?

Quote:
Kesha: owo

Quote:
Rouxe: /acts indifferent and uninterested but is conveniently close by a lot wow :U

Quote:
Kesha: *keeps looking at Rouxe and Eli* Umm... Is there something I should know? I get the feeling...

Quote:
Eli: : D? Oh! This is my mom 8D

Quote:
Rouxe: /brifest of waves with a wing

Quote:
Kesha: Oh, that's nice? *waves one wing as well, then leans closer to Eli* But is she suspicious of me or something? She's....hovering. a lot.

Quote:
Eli: You're actually the first one I've brought over v//v that might be why? -he offers, but doesn't seem too concerned. It's not uncommon for the herd to be suspicious of outsiders, especially at first, and he figures it's because he specifically had been the one to bring her over- Did you want to meet her...? -he says this loud enough for Rouxe to hear as well-

Quote:
Rouxe: BD;;; -didn't hear what the mare said, but can catch the gist and is embarassed to have been seen through so quickly. She begins grooming her fox familiar, pretending he's the reason she's hanging around- <_<;;;

Quote:
Kesha: Oh. *not sure if she should be flattered or not, so just takes this in stride* Ah, sure? Since she is one of the group it would be, a good thing, yes? *glances at the mare and fox, then back to Eli*

Quote:
Eli: Oh, yay! : D Mother, this is Keshani; and, Kesha, this is my mom, Rouxe!

Quote:
Weed (familiar): -suffers Rouxe's ministrations at first, but perks his ears up at Kesha's agreement. He rushes out of Rouxe's rough hold to hide behind Eli and peers shyly at the new mare-

Quote:
Rouxe: -Weed's actions sealed her fate. She cleared her throat and dipped her head. A pause- Greetings.

Quote:
Keshani: *actually smiles, amused by Eli's enthusiasm for the matter, and watches the fox skirt closer with a curious glance. At the bow of the mare's head she turned her attention in that direction, inclining her head in a faint nod* Greetings, Rouxe. And to your fox companion.

Quote:
Weed: -pips back in response, his tails wagging with the excitement of being acknowledged. He was not one to talk, and might have been mistaken for a common creature had it not been clear he was following their verbal conversation-

Quote:
Rouxe: -is a little more at ease after that smile, but her words are still clipped, and much too formal for comfort- It's a pleasure to meet you, Keshani. Are you Elijah's friend?

Quote:
Keshani: *nods faintly to the fox before looking back to the mare* After a fashion, yes I believe one could safely call us friends. *smiles faintly and nudges Eli with her shoulder* I...have not had many of those, truth be told. Your son has been most kind, answering no small amount of questions and showing a great deal of patience. He does you credit.

Quote:
Rouxe: Has he? Well, I'm glad to hear it.

Quote:
Weed: -ah, that seems to have done it. He does not think Rouxe looks quite so tense now, and he feels he can return to her side without fearing another surprise bout of grooming-

Quote:
Eli: -beams- It was nothing. : D

Quote:
Rouxe: -smiles at the exchange- I hope you enjoy your stay here, Keshani. If you ever need help with anything, my services are at your disposal. -dips her head again, but this time in farewell. She is satisfied with her assessment, and would not mind meeting Keshani again at another time-

Quote:
Weed: -rubs against Kesha's ankles before darting off back to Rouxe-

Quote:
Keshani: Indeed. *gives the fox a nod when he actually emerges, apparently deciding she is not so threatening?* I would not call it nothing. You have spent time educating someone, and while I am not sure it was your task you have performed it credibly. *glances back to the mare* Oh... Thank you very much, Rouxe, and I hope to see you again. *murmurs a soft farewell to the fox as well before looking back to Eli* She seems very pleasant.

Quote:
Eli: -blushes, but is pleased -- especially the part about his mother! He loved his mother, but knew she could be cold, and it wasn't often that others enjoys talking with her- im happy you think so! : D Come on, I'll show you around!

~~
Quote:
Keshani: *nuzzles Ryuu* Are my new mother and my adopted sibling around? *eyelash flutter*

Quote:
rouxe: maybe -grins-
eli: Kesha! : D

Quote:
Keshani: Delightful. *wriggles free of the human and nuzzles Rouxe's cheek in greeting before leaning on Eli* Good to see you both.I hope you have been well.

Quote:
Rouxe: We've been all right; and you, too, I hope. -she brushed a sliver of hair from her daughter's eyes, a smile on her lips-

Quote:
Elijah: Oh, it was fantastic! We visited the desert on the other side of the mountains, and was so -- so different there! There were plants that could grow without much water at all! They didn't taste very good, though -he sniffed delicately at the memory; Weed snickered as he recalled the sight of the large and foreboding stallion spitting out the chunks like a child, when he'd been the one to insist on trying in- What about you? -his tail wrapped around her- Did you miss me? : D

Quote:
Keshani: *smiles sweetly at Rouxe, fondness in her silver eyes* Good, I am glad to hear it. I had wondered, a bit, if anything had happened. I'm glad to hear you're well.. *she stumbled a bit over putting such things into words, and then laughed softly at Elijah's enthusiasm* The desert? You think the desert is great? All sun and sand? *wrinkles her nose, but playfully* I don't know, while interesting it doesn't exactly sound fun to me. Though the idea of you eating the strange plants... *she glances at Weed* Well, I'm sorry I missed it. *leans into the touch with a low laugh* I am afraid I have few stories that are all that exciting as seeing the strange desert for the first time. I have some tales of wandering and one of seeing my Uncle heal my father after he got into a scuffle. But mostly yes, I remained here and I missed you. *noses his cheek* So, try not to be gone for so long.. Or send a girl a message by songbird or something.

~~

Quote:
Tribute: *arrives, decked out in jewelry* They sent me to find you, Oh Goddess of Fire. Won't you come home?

Kawah: Oh, I'm not sure how you found me... I've, I'm sorry but I've found a new home.

Kesha: Kawah.. What the heck is happening right now? *stares at the strange stallion* You know what, no. I need a drink. SOMEONE GET ME A DRINK.

Kawah: What, I don't understand?

Kesha: He's, I mean, I just... Is he bowing to you right now? KAWAH IS HE BOWING TO YOU RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HECK.

Kawah: *staring at the strange stallion* Oh please, stop that..

Quote:
LMFAOOO KESHA

"is this real life"

AND HE IS CLEARLY RICH WITH HOW GOOD SHAPE HE'S IN AND ALL THOSE JEWELS. . . . .

Quote:
Tribute: Oh Gracious Lady of the Flames, we fear our home will be overcome with fire and water if you do not return to us and allow us to pay homage unto you...

Kawah: Oh Give me a BREAK.

Kesha: This is... there's no way this is real. Who set this up for you? EZRA THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

Quote:
EZRA WILL BE CRACKING UP IN THE BG "KESHA--" WILD LAUGHTER "YOUR FACE"

Quote:
Tribute: Oh Glorious Lady of Fire, have I displeased you? Shall I return, and send another in my stead?

Kesha: ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!? *hits Ezra with her tail*

Quote:
Kawah: *staring at the clouds beseechingly*

Quote:
Ezra: -TRYING SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH SO HE CAN HEAR THE REST, BUT HE IS SHAKING SO HARD FROM THE FORCE OF IT ALL-

Quote:
Elijah is just standing there mortified like .. . shouldnt we show respect

Quote:
Teleri: *lurks in the background eating clovers like it's popcorn at the movies* owo

Quote:
Kesha: This is not funny. EZRA THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

Quote:
Kawah: My head hurts.

Quote:
Ezra: -EVENTUALLY HAS TO WALK AWAY TO LET IT OUT IN POLITE DISTANCE. he goes to tell rouxe about it AND LAUGHS ALL OVER AGAIN. Rouxe whacks him and tells him not to make fun of kesha 8|-

Quote:
Kesha: *enraged snorting*

Quote:
Tribute: But my Lady, Oh Radiant One, I do not understand.

Quote:
Kawah: I know you don't... I know, I do.

Quote:
Kesha: WHY IS NO ONE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THIS BUT ME.

Quote:
Ezra: *LOUD WINKING*

Quote:
Keshani: *stares at*

Quote:
Kawah: *considers him with a grin*

Quote:
Ezra: -walks slowly and very deliberately towards Kawah with a lazy grin; he slips quiet glances at Kesha all the while-

Quote:
Keshani: *out of one side of her mouth to Rouxe* What is the protocol for kicking your 'sister' in the a** when she flirts with your favorite stallion?

Quote:
Kawah: *tosses her head and gives him a come-hither look* Hello there... *croons in her smokey voice*

Quote:
Rouxe: -amused smile- One is entitled to their claims, and defending them from another

Quote:
Ezra: -the grin grows wide, and the growls that slip past his lips are more a enticing rumble than threat. the swinging of his tail betrays his amusement, however-

Quote:
Keshani: Glad to hear it... Although now I'm not sure which one I should kick in the a**... Maybe both, to be safe. *glares thoughtfully* What does Weed think? Impartial party?

Quote:
Kawah: *tosses her head and meanders forward, her strides gliding and eyes glinting* My, aren't we handsome and confident...

Quote:
Weed: -only laughs and shakes his head. He is very small, and will not risk his skin against any of the three today-

Quote:
Little Brother, -however, thinks it would be great fun to see Kesha take them both. cool she slides smoothly against the mare's ankles, her touch cool but not cold, radiating confidence-

Quote:
Ezra: -turns his head away demurely and stills, as if considering her words- Is it wrong of me? To hope a mortal might charm a goddess? -his tail continues to swing; his eyes stay on hers-

Quote:
Keshani: No help from you, hmm? That's alright, my friend. *smiles fondly at the fox, then lowers her head to nuzzle Little Brother affectionately* You think so, hmm?

Quote:
Kawah: *laughs softly, blue eyes bright* Not at all. If you're a wiling sacrifice, only nobility and honor shadow your steps. *flutters her lashes at him* You are perhaps the handsomest tribute I have been paid...

Quote:
Keshani: It's a shame, really... I'd hate to damage a pleasing offering, but since I might be taking a crack at the deity as well, I suppose it can't be helped. *snaps her sharp teeth at Kawah in warning*

Quote:
Kawah: *gives a soft laugh* Oh my, a nonbeliever in our midst! Do you think to steal my tribute?

Quote:
Keshani: Only if theft is needed. *croons at Ezra* But I imagine there are simpler ways... and rougher ones. *warning squint*

Quote:
Little Brother: -nods, and steps back to sit with Teleri when Kesha moves forward. She is confident in her abilities to make an escape, if need be, but she thinks it'd be more fun if she hitched a ride on the mare's back-

Quote:
Ezra: And I would be blessed to remain so. -he is not a humble stallion, however, and he grins at the words. His lips drop to a frown, however, when another joins their party, and he glares at his brother-

Quote:
Elijah: The rougher ones sound better, I think. -he does not step between them, but stands by Kesha's side, wings held loosely against his sides-

Quote:
Ezra: I concur.

Quote:
Teleri: *grins at the fox* This is quite exciting, I envy you and your extra eyes. I worry I'm going to miss something each time I blink!

Quote:
Kawah: Flatterer. I like you, though I am sure not all parties are pleased to hear of it. *gives another low laugh* A charming tongue, a pleasing face. Your mother did well with you, indeed.

Quote:
Keshani: Elijah, darling... How pleasant to see you, and just when things are getting interesting. I don't suppose you'd care to lend a hand? It appears some lessons need be learnt, but I am an adequate teacher. *snaps her tail, though her wings relax to give him a fond brush before she turns her attention to Ezra* Are you advocating I turn my fury on you after all? I am not sure that is all that clever...

Quote:
Little Brother: -laughs, though no sound escapes her maw- They are quite helpful, yes; but distracting, too. -she closes the eyes along her side so that she can focus on the fore; they disappear amongst her shadowy pelt as if they were never there at all. She leaned lazily against her companion, and took up a more comfortable position-

Quote:
Ezra: -is pleased with Kawah's compliments, but was never one to keep his composure as well as Elijah- Not at all -he said to Kesha. His words were clipped, but he was not upset by the question -- it was her fierce nature that he admired, after all -- so much as Elijah's sudden and unannounced appearance-

Quote:
Elijah: I'd love to. -he smiled, and pressed his nose to Kesha’s mane. However, he noted with some discomfort that his presence had drawn Ezra’s attention away from both mares. His smile slipped away, replaced by a look of concern; his brother had only just returned, and he didn't think his teasing would have been taken so seriously-

Quote:
Ezra: -realized his mistake, but it was too late. He'd already made a fool of himself in front of them all- Forget it -he snapped, and with a lash of his tail stalked away-

Quote:
Teleri: *grins at the fox and then watches keenly* Hm, so, did he lose?

Quote:
Kawah: *smiling playfully at Ezra, though she'd had no interaction with Elijah yet and was somewhat bewildered by the interaction*

Quote:
Keshani: *tilts her head at Ezra* Hmmm, in that case I am not sure what you hope to accomplish. *she leans faintly into Eli's touch, giving him a half-smile of genuine fondness* Delightful, I was rather confident I could count on you. *blinks in surprise when he whirls away and darts off* What... on earth just got into him?

Quote:
Kawah: Oh dear, that is not at all what I was expecting....

Quote:
Little Brother: -returns the look, her teeth showing sharp against the shadow- I think so. It's a shame; we could have taken bets.

Quote:
Elijah: -just as baffled as the rest- Oh... I feel I need to apologize, -he said, looking after his brother's retreating form- I'm sorry for the trouble. -dipping his head politely towards Kawah, and giving Kesha an affectionate ruffle, he followed after his brother-

Quote:
Teleri: Too bad, well we know for next time?

Quote:
Kesha: Don't worry Eli, he was losing that battle regardless. *nuzzles him fondly* Nice to see you though, as always.

Quote:
Kawah: *gives him a grin and a wink* Hello there. And goodbye again.

Quote:
Kesha: I suppose boy talk should happen first.. then again, he does owe me a word or two...

Quote:
Kawah: Carry on then.. *waves her off with a wing*

Quote:
Kesha: *trails after Eli*

Quote:
Little Brother: -nods- Another time, certainly. -if she is disappointed by the lost amusement, she doesn't show it. Instead, she curls up with a yawn, pressed against the soq's warmth- Wake me if you leave, please.

Quote:
Teleri: Sounds good... Oh? Ok... *smiles fondly at the fox and even unfurls her lowest set of wings to make sure Little Brother is shaded and doesn't catch a chill*
Quote:

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13 pm
Quote:
Lat: *working on Kawah's backstory*
Kawah: Please no.
Lat: Yep, bringing up Tribute and 2 friends.
Kawah: Nope.
Lat: Three. Three friends.
Kawah: DAMN YOU.
Lat: FIVE FRIENDS.

Quote:
Ryuu:
Ezra is just like -thumps her on the back- cool

Quote:
Kawah: !!!!!

Quote:
Ezra: -he has no manners and finds it all hilarious -

Quote:
Kawah: *glares at him* This is not amusing!

Quote:
Teleri: *coughs loudly* ummm yeah it is

Quote:
Ezra: of course, my lady -exaggerated bow-

Quote:
Kawah: *makes various noises of fury and nips at him* Jerk. I'm gonna tell the dragon you're such good friends with...

Quote:
Ezra: -clears his throat rather abruptly- <_<;;
Ezra: you wouldn't, would you? -wheedles and slides against her-

Quote:
Kawah: Ah ha! Don't want me to call in reinforcements, eh? Want to see her head spin around real fast? Let it be known you were in the presence of the White Wonder. *glances at Teleri, and then gives him an evil grin*

Quote:
Ezra: -CHOKES-

Quote:
Kawah: Live in fear, bucko. *nods sagely* Speaking of, why do Eli and she get along? Is it something he can teach us? Can we bottle it?

Quote:
Ezra: -shakes his head regretfully.- it is a mystery to us all. a miracle, even.

Quote:
Kawah: *sighs and flops her wings a bit* Man, I was hopeful. She's ok in a crisis or in action... But when things get quiet she gets edgy... And then she gets bitey. With everyone except Eli. And you I guess, as long as you aren't flirting with me. *snorts* That twisted her tail.

Quote:
Ezra: it was fun, though, wasn't it? 83 -will have to troll his friends more often-

Quote:
Kawah: Oh I enjoyed it immensely, but I don't have to deal with the raw side of her temper. *tilts her head* Then again, if you're half as flattering to me as you are to her when she's in a mood, I suppose none of us need worry about you... You've got matters handled. *grins* Though I'd have to ask the foxes for sure, they know all.

Quote:
Ezra: you're too kind, my lady /would doff his hat if he had one

LB just smiles in the BG cool

Quote:
Kawah: *glances at Little Brother and winks*

Quote:
Teleri: What's that mean? *blinks at LB*

Quote:
LB: She is courting me, I believe 8D

Quote:
Kawah: *laughs softly at Ezra* Not at all, my fine sir.

Quote:
Teleri: But... What?

Quote:
LB: it happens at times /winks up at her

Quote:
Teleri: *cranes her head down and considers the fox thoughtfully* Well, you are quite keen and clever, there is no denying that... And your eyes are quite bright against your pelt of shadows. So yes, I suppose I understand many falling in love with you... Do you just, let them down gently?

Quote:
LB: -blinks up at her- I suppose I should, if they wish to pursue it further. none do, however -licks a paw-

Quote:
Teleri: *folds her legs and lays herself down so she can talk to LB on a similar level* So they just, make eyes at you at a distance?

Quote:
LB: -laughs- Yes, I suppose one can say that. Sometimes there are gifts, too. -and, ah! what delicious gifts they were vwv-

Quote:
Teleri: That's interesting. Do you always know where the gifts come from? Or are they secret?

Quote:
LB: Some try to hide it, but I know 8D -wags tail- what about you? you're a pretty girl; i'm sure you've many admirers of your own :3

Quote:
Teleri: You can smell them? *tilts her head and then grins* Or are you just that clever? I'll bet it's the second.. You just seem like it. Umm, me? *shrugs a bit* Well, there have been stallions... especially when everyone realized I had grown up? But they... I didn't know them at all? They just, thought I was pretty, I guess. But it felt like it was happening to someone else.

Quote:
LB: The second, of course. 83 -at Teleri's description, she nods- Everyone's a stranger until they're not. -she said simply- I hope it hasn't held you back, if you were genuinely interested in someone. Or if so, I hope it won't in the future. 8D If anyone hurts you, then i will eat them; i've no doubts regarding your ability to look after yourself, but it would be great fun for me, you see : D

Quote:
Teleri: *nods sagely* I expected as much, of course. *smiles faintly* Well there is one that I am fond of... He is very kind, though my family does not approve... Never really would approve, sadly. *shrugs a bit* But he likes me anyway, and he makes me feel safe, and I enjoy his company. Still, if there are any that are in need of eating I will tell you right away. I think it would be most amusing, and would serve them right. *grins*

Quote:
LB: I'd be much obliged. 8D Is there any reason your family would not agree with your choice?

Quote:
Teleri: Oh they don't... That is.. *sighs loudly and fluffs her bangs out of her eyes* Right. Ok. So, you know how the Valkyrie really mostly approve of Valkyrie-practitioner lifemates? That new blood from outside the herd is good but staying with an outsider would be, somewhat frowned upon?

Quote:
LB: -nods, ears perking-

Quote:
Teleri: *another bang-fluffing sigh* Ok... Well, my family, doesn't really approve of that at all? Like the... the one stallion with a mare thing. They just, don't... >.>

Quote:
LB: -nods- Love comes in all forms, romantic or not. There's nothing wrong with wanting more freedom. But, -she grooms a paw- I do not think it is considered freedom if they keep you from those you care for.

Quote:
Teleri: *flops sideways on the grass* The Flock things males are lesser creatures... And that harpies should hunt and fight and revel in the glory of our sisterhood and capture males... which is all well and good except for the capture bit? I don't think the forcible confinement of an independent creature and the imposition of your will over their own is right. And if I found someone who makes me happy, I hate that my family makes me feel guilty or disapproves of me for that.

Quote:
LB: My my, that is an interesting view indeed. -licks Teleri's cheek consolingly. She did not necessarily agree with the concept, but she did not know the history of the herd, either, and how such a belief would have come to pass- Are there others, perhaps, in the same situation as yours? If they've fared well, it may be possible to show your family that it's possible to love equally, without being any less a harpy. -of course, it wasn't necessary for Teleri to justify her own actions or feelings, but she imagined her family's opinion was important to her, if they were having this conversation in the first place- o:

Quote:
Teleri: *smiles faintly at the fox* There are, I am sure... But usually when such a thing occurs they leave the flock... Sometimes they free their favorite male and run away with him? But this is usually a cause of great upset with the herd and much disapproval toward her foolishness and weakness. It's, not really a winning situation?

Quote:
LB: -ah, it did not sound as if the examples would be very good, then- Mayhaps you could let your interest and your parents meet outside of the herd, on equal ground? And show them how much it would mean to you, to be with him, and have their blessing, too? -she tried again. Then,- Ah, I apologize if I'm simply repeating things you've already thought through.

Quote:
Teleri: *smiles at the fox fondly* You are very kind to even listen to my troubles, as you have no stake in them... Very kind indeed. And my sire is not known to me , bestowing children upon my mother and one or two others in the herd before departing... She is an artist and loyal to the Flock... And as the one I care for does not see, I am sure she would perceive him as weaker still than those stallions that can, and judge me even more harshly.

Quote:
Kawah: *wonders what the white mare and fox are discussing so seriously*

Quote:
LB: -nods; that kind of interaction she was more familiar with, having spent some time amongst the CoE- Introducing her to some blind artists or her work may help to change her mind, -she offered, but she was beginning to realize, too, how complicated this scenario was-

Quote:
Teleri: Yes, I suppose so... And he, perceives... he just, does not see. I find no fault in him for that, it is comforting, rather. As I do not perceive colors as I should, he has never judged me for that and I have not for his lack of sight. We are quite well matched, in that way.

Quote:
LB: -she agreed, despite being one with many eyes. She did not consider herself any less for not being able to breathe underwater, or fly, or change size; why should it not be the same for others?- Indeed, you are. -smiles- will i ever get to meet him? -gets a mischievous glint in her eyes-

Quote:
Teleri: *smiles at the fox* So long as you do not charm him away from me, with your many keen eyes. Oh, and there are small spirits that accompany him, sometimes. I consider them friends, I would rather they were not eaten? If these conditions are agreeable, I think it would be pleasant indeed to introduce him to some of my friends...

Quote:
LB: I will restrain myself, just for you 83 -waves her tail, the picture of innocence-

Quote:
Teleri: I will hold you to that, as my friend. *leans over and nuzzles the fox* Thank you again..

Quote:
LB: -returns the nuzzle- 8D ♥

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 pm
Quote:
Teleri: *just giggles*

Quote:
Kawah: *amused*

Quote:
Kesha: *somehow trapped trying to explain to tribute that Kawah's probably never going back to the island* Kiddo,listen, she's just not that into you.

Tribute: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Quote:
Ezra -just makes exaggerated kicking motions in the bg where tribute cant see, trying to make kesha trip up-

Quote:
Kesha: *wishes she could throw something at Ezra and mutters NOT HELPING whenever Tribute gets lost staring into the middle-distance as he contemplates the lack of Kawah*

Quote:
Ezra: -cackles-

Quote:
Kesha: I'm telling mom!

Tribute: What?

Kesha: ... nothing.

Tribute: I just miss her terribly!

Kesha: Wow you're whipped. This outrageous.

Quote:
LB: Kesha

LB: I have brought something for you

Quote:
Kesha: *blinks* A present oh great hunter in the shadows? I am flattered...

Quote:
LB: -coughs politely- Perchance you will change your mind when you see it... -lifts tail to reveal the ugliest wailing bird in existence-

Quote:
Kesha: *tilts her head at it* So... Do we eat it?

Quote:
Teleri: *giggles*

Quote:
LB: -shakes head- Too small. You should feed it, I think. You would be a good bird mother. /face of innocence

Quote:
Kesha: ... *glares menacingly at LB*

Quote:
Kawah: *coughs delicately* Considering her backstory... That was, rather indelicate of you...

Quote:
bird: /CRIES LOUDER ):

LB: There's always room for second chances. If you do not want, it, though... -squishes it between her paws-

Quote:
Kesha: No thank you.

Quote:
Kawah: It is ugly.. Will it grow to be pretty? *gives the bird a leaf and then winces as it is squished* Ummm okay.

Quote:
Bird: -pops out from between paws and waddles towards the others, beak open for the leaf-

Quote:
Kawah: *offers it the leaf and stares at it*

Quote:
Kesha: I am still not sure why, Little Brother...

Quote:
bird: -lies there like a lump of dropped ice cream-

Quote:
LB: -doesnt reply, instead pushing the bird closer with her nose, where kesha could see it better-

Quote:
Kesha: I do not want it, honestly... Where is Ezra? He would be much more amusing, if a pet is what you wish I have. >.>

Quote:
Teleri: Where is the lie, seriously...

Quote:
Kawah: *shrugs* She's not wrong... I'd take Eli, truth be told.

Quote:
Kesha: Mits off my adopted brother, oh Lady of Fire.. Or I'll call your little fanboy army. -.-

Quote:
Kawah: *grumbles*

Quote:
LB: -chuckles- You may not, but I don't think it shares your sentiments.

Quote:
Bird: -LB tried to scoop it between her paws again, and the act was enough to inspire it to motion. With tiny wings outstretched, it it ran with wobbly steps towards the soquili; first Kawah, then Kesha, when the warmth of the mare's firey mane proved too much for it-

Quote:
Ezra & Elijah: -sneezes in the distance- <_<

Quote:
Kawah: She'll eat it... Annoy her, and she'll eat it.

Quote:
Kesha: It does not look like it would taste good... And it is hardly more than a mouthful. Is there a foal that needs to learn to hunt? >.>

Quote:
Kawah: I think it likes you.

Quote:
LB: There are many :3

Quote:
Bird: -oblivious to the comments, it attempts to sit on Kesha's hoof-

Quote:
Kesha: *sidesteps*

Quote:
Kawah: Would a foal eat that? I mean, I understand having to tell children not to put everything in their mouths... But it really does not look tasty...

Quote:
Kesha: Again, if it is a pet you wish I have... I'd pick one of the boys...

Quote:
Bird: -panting visibly from the effort, it concedes to sit beside her instead, and wait for a better opportunity-

Quote:
LB: -laughs- the choice is out of my paws now, kesha

Quote:
Kesha: *glares down at it*

Quote:
Kawah: What possessed you to do this thing, LB?

Quote:
bird: -choking warble-

Quote:
Kesha: Where is Weed? I would take Weed, even if he is mother's... I like him...

Quote:
Kawah: I didn't think you liked anyone.

Quote:
Kesha: *shrugs*

Quote:
LB: It wanted to come here, and who am i, to come between a shadow and its desires vwv -the tip of her tail twitches as she watches-

Quote:
Kesha: *frowns at it some more* What will it grow into?

Quote:
LB: a frog, perhaps -she makes to poke its large beak, but it dodges her paws-

Quote:
Kesha: WHAT?

Quote:
Kawah: *looks intrigued* Such interesting creatures you have here... In my homeland, a young bird would become an adult bird... Not a frog..

Quote:
LB: -laughs- fear not, im only joking

Quote:
Kawah: What a shame, it would be a most wondrous sort of magic...

Quote:
Kesha: Seriously, LB.. What it is? Some sort of crow?

Quote:
LB: -squints down at the bird, but it narrows its eyes at her and sidesteps on large feet before trying to climb kesha again- It is a little difficult to tell, but the beak and voice would indicate a raven 0:

Quote:
Kawah: Interesting...

Quote:
Kesha: *humphs* Such a marvelous bird, from this scrawny thing? *cranes her head down to poke it*

Quote:
LB: we must all come from somewhere, no? -tries to help it up, but this, too, is met with retaliation and protesting croaks- <_< -she is reminded of her young charge, ran-

Quote:
Kesha: Ravens are revered by Valkyrie, like foxes.. *sighs and pokes it again* What is your story, I wonder?

Quote:
Kawah: That is true...

Quote:
bird: -grabs her mane when she comes low enough to poke, and cries shrilly for food- 8( -it spreads its wings in the process-

Quote:
Kesha: O_O

Quote:
Kesha: Do I have to feed it? Can it feed itself? No worms. _._

Quote:
Kawah: ahh, the real reason you were afraid.

Quote:
Kesha: I am not afraid. They are just GROSS.

Quote:
LB: I think they are usually fed by regurgitating in the mouth :3c

Quote:
Kesha: ... physically impossible for horses and soquili. So, berries it is!

Quote:
LB: -laughs- a lucky break, indeed

Quote:
Kesha: *gives the bird a berry and hopes this will be accepted* ... *sighs loudly*

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:04 pm
Quote:
Ezra puts a little spit on baby's head and gives it a mohawk because he thinks it's hilarious. it stays forever.

Quote:
If Keshani were more maternal she'd be offended on behalf ofthe child...but really she's just quietly resigned. "So this is where I have lain my affections... to this I have pledged my loyalty and attentions... what will my father think?"

Quote:
Ezra: hed be proud of course B) /puffs up

Quote:
Kesha: ...*blinks at him,then Moonshadow's feathers*

Quote:
UB: *shrugs and flutterhops up to Ezra's shoulder to preen his hair in return <3

Quote:
Kesha: Well... At least our child still loves you

Quote:
Ezra: everyone loves me 8D -makes baby noises and lifts UB up on his nose-

Quote:
UB: *croons to him and flops on his face*

Quote:
Ezra: -mock horror- oh no! im blind! -flails to give UB a roller coaster ride-

Quote:
UB: *screeches in glee and flaps wings*

Quote:
Kesha: *closes her eyes in mock pain and sighs loudly*

Quote:
Ezra: -jumps, throws baby in the air, and catches when UB falls- 8D -his steps take him closer to kesha every time-

Quote:
UB: *delightedly screeching as is thrown and caught, flapping wings to cover Ezra's eyes so he'll throw again*

Quote:
Kesha: *strangely amused by this* You are most peculiar...

Quote:
Ezra: I think you mean to say im a good father -winks loudly- 8D
Ezra: -is smacked by bb woops-

Quote:
Kesha: ... well yes, that too I suppose. *watches them and actually bursts out in delighted laughter*

Quote:
UB: *croons apologetically and begins preening Ezra's forelock*

Quote:
Kawah: She laughs. Alert the media. Beware of flying cows. Something.

Quote:
Ezra: Oh, the indignity! -flops to his back and waves his paws in the air, making sure UB is safe all the while-

Quote:
Kesha: Could you die from the shame? Shall I summon a healer?*meanders closer, amused*

Quote:
Ezra: -turns head away and presses cheek to floor, as if pained- only true love's first kiss could heal me!

Quote:
UB: *hops down Ezra's neck to stand on his chest, then lifts wings high like a victorious fighter*

Quote:
Kesha: I suppose True Love should hurry up, or you'll end up like a rug on the floor of the nursery... *paces closer and cranes her head down* Poor Sweet Warrior, fallen before his time...

Quote:
UB: *shrieks and dives off the side so as not to witness kisses*

Quote:
Kesha: *laughs but kisses Ezra on the muzzle and then soundly on the cheek to be sure* Will you live? Must I tell the herd you have fallen in battle?

Quote:
Ezra: -groans louder at UB's victorious cry and Kesha's words, as if ready to admit defeat. He opens his eyes when Kesha kisses him, surprised; however, he quickly recovers, and returns the gesture with enthusiasm- I live! I live once more, thanks to you, dear kesha -plants another kiss, this one softer than the rest-

Quote:
UB: *hopping around delightedly*

Quote:
Kesha: *laughs at him, shaking her head faintly and giving him another fond brush of her muzzle* Only for you, anything for you, of course. I am so thrilled to have saved you from your most fearsome opponent. *winks one glowing eye at him* A good thing then that we are allied with these clever ravens, rather than fighting them, hmm?

Quote:
UB: *whistles an agreement*

Quote:
Ezra: A good thing indeed -he said, rolling smoothly onto his feet- though I would do it again, if given the chance. -he grinned at kesha; after a moment, however, he broke eye contact, lowering his head so UB could hop on-

Quote:
Kesha: *shakes her head as she watches him find his feet, then glances at UB hopping about* Please, no more slaying of the herdmates hmm? It makes us look bad. *shes glances back to Ezra abruptly, and gives a low laugh* If you do, I only hope I am here to save you again.

Quote:
UB: *hops on Ezra's head and perches between his ears, for the highest point is the best*

Quote:
Ezra: you'll always be with me -he blurted. then, feeling strange, and even a little shy, he coughed self-consciously and whisked UB away with an excuse to continue playing-
((A+++ + + ++ ezra run away from everything))

Quote:
Kesha: *blinks as he withdraws* ... oh.

Quote:
Kawah: Wow , she's shocked.

Quote:
Teleri: She's shocked? I'm shocked. She LAUGHED. and looked at him like some mooncalf! Is she an alien? Can you tell?

Quote:
UB: *delightedly caws as they race away*

Quote:
Kesha: Don't get HURT! *grumbles*

Quote:
((LOL omg they are. just too cute. 8( -HOLDS-
SORRY EZ CANT DEAL WITH FEELS YET BYE!!))

Quote:
Kesha: THIS NEVER HAPPENED. *glares at Kawah*

Quote:
Kawah: Umm yeah.. Okay. >.>

((The secret is safe... and adorable))

Quote:
Kesha: He stole our ugly child.. :/

((She'll start a tally board somewhere...))

Kesha: UB missing again? *LOUD SIGH, picks up stick, marks board* Alright let's go find them... *stomps off*

Quote:
Ezra: do i get punished if i take UB enough times? ;3

Quote:
Kesha: *gives him a look through lowered lashes* I could be persuaded....

Quote:
Ezra: my, my; i will have to behave myself then, won't I? It would be awfully hard, though vwv -holds their UB to his bosom with a wing-

Quote:
Kesha: If possible... If not and the kidnappings occur, well, I guess punishment will be inevitable. *tsks at him* Our poor child...

Quote:
UB: *croons fondly at Ezra*

Quote:
Kawah: Possibly the most ridiculous custody battle I've ever seen....

Quote:
Ezra: Oh, I don't think it's too bad. it isn't often a child can have such a glorious parent -- and two of them, too! -lifts UB to his face and makes smoochy faces at-

Quote:
Kesha: Glorious, hmm? *paces toward him, smiling faintly* And if I want our child back?

Quote:
UB: *chirps at him adoringly*

Quote:
Ezra: oh! Well, then; you may have to pry our sweet UB from my dying grasp -laughs, kisses the raven on the forehead, and holds UB out slightly-

Quote:
Kesha: really now? This speaks of child endangerment to me... *lowers her head and half-flares her wings, telegraphing she's about to pounce* But if you insist...

Quote:
UB: *hwurrs a bit and fluffs feathers in response to the kiss*

Quote:
Kesha: Have it your way! *leaps at him*

Quote:
Ezra: -laugh becomes a playful battle cry, and he joins the tussle eagerly-

Quote:
UB: *leaps out of the way and hovers, screeching and jeering and generally remaining neutral by supporting both parties*

Quote:
Kesha: *laughs and snaps at him, ducking neatly to one side*

Quote:
Ezra: -grins and sends a retaliating play-blow, taking shots that conveniently bring them closer together before whirling out again-

Quote:
Kesha: *gets a retaliatory strike in with her tail, spinning around him and laughing* Thank goodness our child can fly, and be safe should you suddenly drop them!

Quote:
Ezra: -offended gasp, which barely allows him time to dodge the next- I would never! -he said, with such casual disregard for past experiences that anyone listening in might actually think he'd never accidentally dropped their child before- we should look at it in a different light -- a positive one. our UB can come with us on covert missions, wherein the fate of the world rests on our shoulders. 8D -he said, blocking and sending controlled "attacks" while she spoke-

Quote:
Kesha: Never being as of three minutes ago? *she taunts playfully* Never again? Does that mean never only covers the next three minutes and then you'll promise me all over again? I'll have to be with you every moment of the day to ensure you keep your promise... *laughs and dances back at the flurry of attacks, craning her head around to huff against his cheek* A different light, hmm? Ahh, and suddenly we are on covert missions and endangering our lives and that of our child... But in defense of the world I suppose the greater good must come first? Oh, how saddened your mother will be at the threat to her first grandchild!

Quote:
Ezra: You wound me, Kesha, but I suppose you must -- for the safety of our child, of course. -he snapped his wing forward, but upon his touch the blow became a caress, lingering briefly before he withdrew again- It is an exciting life we shall lead, you and I; and mother shall be glad when our UB comes out better for it -for, really, how else could their UB turn out, with the both of them raising it?-

Quote:
Kesha: It builds character, or so I am told... And yes, for the good of our child I am afraid I would do much indeed. *she twists and leans into the brush of his wing, rubbing her cheek against him fondly with he retreats* Exciting, hmm? Whirlwind tour of the world, saving the day? Mother will be pleased,you think? I suppose it will be an interesting childhood, UB will experience many herd ways and probably learn some of their languages... And on top of that,have us for parents. A full life indeed. *she darted under his guard to nose his cheek and then ducked away again, laughing* You get to tell her, regardless!

Quote:
Ezra: It sounds like a fine life, no? -chuckles. his movements slow noticeably at her touch, in his efforts to preserver the moment; despite it, he is able to react as quickly as before the moment they pull away- Ah! If so, perhaps we shall put it off for now. -he lunged suddenly, hoping to pull them both to the ground- Id much rather stay here, with you, instead

Quote:
Kesha: Finer than a fairy tale, in fact. *smiles fondly at him* And if the world really is in danger, it's good we already have a plan. Ah, a delay in our tour? *she gives a playful shriek at the lunge, tumbling to the grass with him* I... Do not mind that in the slightest, actually. If that is what you wish, I would be glad to stay here with you.

Quote:
UB: *caws approvingly from a nearby branch*

Quote:
Kesha:... and our child. *laughs*

Quote:
Ezra: -holds her with his wings, and smiles- I'd love that.

Quote:
UB: *croons at them* <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15 pm
Quote:
Ezra: MY SON /lifts UB high

Quote:
UB: *SCREECHES PROUDLY*

Quote:
Kesha: *facewing*

Quote:
Ryuu:LMAO he just walks around the herd like that for hours
every time ppl so much as lifts a brow he's like "MY SON"

Quote:
UB: *obligatory screech*

Quote:
Kawah: .. okaaaay

Quote:
Ezra returns by evening "I HAVE MADE THE INTRODUCTIONS"
no one knows UB's actual name, only that he is called "son"

Quote:
Kesha: It took all day, hmm?

Quote:
Ezra: /proud nod 8D

Quote:
Kesha:Okaaaay. Good to know. What did your mother say?

Quote:
Ezra: she said he looked healthy! didn't she! didn't she! -throws UB up and down and blubbers at-
Ezra: THEY GROW SO FAST

Quote:
UB: *croons at and bounces up and down on Ezra's nose*

Quote:
Kesha: *shakes her head at them both* Well... He's certainly taking after his father...

Quote:
Ezra: *grins widely*

Quote:
UB: *caws love for Dad*

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 pm
Quote:
UB: !?!?!?!
Kesha: Ummm.
UB: THEY CAN'T ALL BE MY PARENTS
UB: *hides in dad's mane/wings because he will never be found there* >.>

Quote:
Ezra: /PROUDLY SHOWS OFF HIS SON

Quote:
UB: *sighs and flares wings from dad's head because it seems to please him so*

Quote:
Kesha: *is just shaking her head in the background somewhere*

Quote:
/imagines Aveshar meeting his grandson
Ave: ....
User Image

Quote:
Moonshadow: owo

Quote:
Ezra: *REAL PROUD PUFF*

Quote:
Kesha: *fondly sighs*

Quote:
Ave: *shrugs and just goes with it* Well done.

Quote:
Ezra: we raised him good 8D /spits on paw and brings up UB;s mohawk

Quote:
Ave: *watches the feather styling with interest*

Quote:
Kesha: *louder sigh*

Quote:
UB: *floofs all feathers and looks up at dad fondly* 8D

Quote:
Ave: *wondering when his life got like.. this...*

Quote:
Kesha: Soooo, yeah. That's everything, except mom?

Quote:
Ave: *drinking when she says this- COUGHWHEEZE* Excuse me?

~

Quote:
Ezra fans himself n winks at her ; ))))

Quote:
Kesha: *actually smiles and ducks her head slightly*

Quote:
UB: *sits on a tree branch and cackles at his parents*

Quote:
Aveshar: *Still very confused*

~

Quote:
Aveshar: .... humans are weird

Quote:
UB: *playing in gramps's hair, totally not listening*

Quote:
Kesha: *watching her father and weird little child in amusement*

Quote:
UB: *flails in the pool of mane on the grass, pleased at the strange waterfall effect*

Quote:
Ave: *watches in bemusement*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:58 pm
Quote:
Ezra would just go in public like whOOOOOOO'S THE UGLIEST BB! YOU ARE! YOU ARE! and he would be so pleased
my son has grown in2 a fine raven but let me tell u he was real weird as a child

Quote:
UB: DAD

Quote:
Ezra: SON

Quote:
Kesha: I can't take either of you anywhere. x.x

Quote:
Ezra: /innocent face : D

Quote:
Kesha: *smiles at him* I don't believe that for a minute...

Quote:
Ub: *Caws*

Quote:
Ezra: /wounded puppy face, small gasp. Im hurt! 8< dont you trust me? /blinks up at her sweetly

Quote:
Kesha: Oh, I trust you. *huffs at him* But I know you, as well.

Quote:
Ezra: I can take that 8D /suddenly swipes her and UB into a hug <3

Quote:
Kesha: *tucks her head under his chin and laughs, amused by his antics*

Quote:
UB: *wraps wings up around Ezra's face* <3

Quote:
Kesha: *curls her tail around her 'Mother' and drags Rouxe in too* <3

Quote:
rouxe: vwv <333

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 pm
((Entered and WON January Wishing Star, Casual RP))

Latonia- 01/23/2017
Teleri: We.. what?
The star must really like Teleri >.>

Ryuukishin - 01/23/2017
lb: i. .. glances away .. . i found these . .. . shifts bush over to reveal baskets

Latonia - 01/23/2017
Like, Solace and Athanasios and her plush-kids and now TeLB kids like... help

Ryuukishin - 01/23/2017
LMAO

Latonia - 01/23/2017
Teleri: staaaaaaaaaaaaares we... oh... I.. that is.. blushes

Ryuukishin - 01/23/2017
lb: i, um, i didnt wish for them. n-not that i didnt want to!! but that. .. i would have spoken with you about it first if i-- if i thought... i apologize v__v
lb: i could make arrangements for them, of course. whatever would work for you. -shifts her paws, her eyes blinking perhaps a little too frequently-

Latonia - 01/23/2017
Tel: I... oh... tucks her legs under her and kneels down and wraps wings around the baskets, pulling them close Hello, darlings... glances up at LB A... arrangements? Don't apologize. I mean... flushes They're wonderful. I think they're wonderful. Are you okay?

Ryuukishin - 01/24/2017
lb: o-oh, well, i don't think we've ever spoken about it -mainly because the possibility of a FAMILY with Tel had never seemed probable, much less possible; she'd heard of the star, of course, but she'd heard of many fantastical things and not very many turned out to be true. she thought she was too old to put any hope into such notions, but she and ran had passed by the altar in their travels, and the mare had claimed her brother believed in it--and wouldn't it have been funny to test it, and fail, and tease him for years to come? ah, but it looked as if she wouldn't get the last laugh this time-

i-i mean, i know a family is a lot of responsibility, my dear--especially one that is unasked for, and thrust upon you. if you don't feel ready, i won't judge; I'll make sure they'd be looked after...
(I HOPE THAT DOESNT COME ACROSS NEGATIE LMAO SHE'S NOT INSINUATING THEYD BE DROWNED OK)(edited)

Latonia - 01/24/2017
Tel: Oh.. I guess not. I mean I want a family. A big one... but, not in the Flock. Outside of that, free of that. cranes her head down to rub her cheek on one of the baskets I wouldn't want them to go home with me, I don't even like it there. And if the herd found out? she shook her head But... I would want to see them as often as possible, of course.

Ryuukishin - 01/24/2017
lb: -steps closer to tel, assured by the mare's open affection towards the children- Outside? Nearby, perhaps? -she wonders, considering their possible logistics. she was not bound to her herd as Ran was; she could take a leave of absence for years if she must, but what of tel?-

Latonia - 01/24/2017
Tel: hums softly, cheek-rubbing the other basket just so there's no favoritism Near would be good... Your herd is, strong, protective of their children. I've seen enough to know that, to want that for mine. she pauses, resting her chin on the basket and watching LB You wouldn't.. send them away, would you? I mean, I'll be here as often as I can but the Flock...until I break things off, I need to follow -some- of the rules..

Ryuukishin - 01/24/2017
LB: Not unless I had to -(earthquakes, flood, fire; why did caring for someone always make catastrophic events seem more probable?)- and even then, I'd stay with them. -presses her forehead to tel- I can be there for them as long as you--and they--need me to be.

Latonia - 01/24/2017
Tel: winces slightly, her wings tightening protectively over the basket not half-hidden by her mane and the curl of her neck yes... I...she trails off with a sigh, nodding I know you would. the touch makes her smile, lean into it faintly with a soft crooning sigh Hmm, I'm not sure if you want to offer that up. You'd be trapped for years with us.

Ryuukishin - 01/24/2017
LB: Years? That doesn't sound so bad vwv -she jokes, curling a tail around a basket. never in her life had she been tied to a single being but herself; even when she was raising Ran, she knew the filly could be left in the care of her herd. She didn't think her freedom was a sacrifice she'd ever be willing to make, and she knew it would be an uphill struggle--but she couldn't see herself regretting the decision, especially considering they wouldn't even be here in the first place if it wasn't for her- The formative years are crucial, you know--who else would immortalize their most embarrassing moments?

Latonia - 01/24/2017
Teleri: At least. shrugs a bit, smiling Technically, lifetimes. she rubbed her cheek on a basket again to emphasize the point Yes, I have gathered that to be true. Though I feel the need to point out there is literally no one better to do such a thing. Tel stretched just enough to nose at the fox's cheek, smiling Thank you... for wishing. Even if you didn't mean for things to turn out as they did.

Ryuukishin - 01/24/2017
LB: -she grinned at that, and her smile widened even further at the compliment. she returned the gesture in kind, with perhaps more enthusiasm than she was wont to show. now that Teleri knew, and accepted them, and they had started planning for the future... she felt more tethered to the world than she'd ever been. Not necessarily shackled, but connected--or perhaps some of both. Whatever events followed, she could no longer play an impartial role- No, -she agreed- they are not what I asked for... but perhaps the spirits have still granted my wish in their own way.

[END?? ?? ? IN CUDDLES??? ]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff