Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, another day, another glorious chance to get down and dirty and outright mucky! The earth colt smiled happily to himself, trotting as fast as his little legs could carry him towards the Lagoon. It was his favorite place to go dredging. There was always something new and interesting whenever he went looking, even if it was just a funny-shaped rock that reminded him of someone or something. Plus, it kept the waters clean (sorta).

He was used to doing things alone, he'd tried to drag some of his siblings with him before but they didn't really take to the activity the way he did (with incredible gusto!) so he was surprised to find he wasn't going to be by himself that day.

"Hello," he greeted, bravely trotting up to the other phony.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:15 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teasure Hunter had picked up a bucket of worms earlier and was patiently waiting for fish to bite as his fishing rod was jammed deep into the man-made sand safe for phonies to come in contact with. The signal to get up and pull on the line was hearing the sounds of water splashing. But for now he was staring at the clouds floating by in the sky. Some of them looked like sheep to him, others just blobs of unknown funny shapes.

The pirate shifted his gaze to see who had just greeted him. It wasn't a familiar voice. The angle from the ground to the chin of the little colt made him unable to make out who it was. Dabberlocks? he thought? Nah it can't be. This bab had a different shade of green.

After a few minutes of not moving at all and staring back at the colt, he decided to get up to take another look at him from top down this time. He studied his face, his hair, his eyes, and smiled. It wasn't a scary smile, but more of a heyy look who's here sort of smile.

He leaned in closer to the colt and slung a leg around his neck, and pulled him closer. "Arrr, I remember you." TH was quite happy to see Swamp Net again. "Many moons have passed since I last saw you, ye scallywag."

FrostyPeaches
so sorry for not replying anymore D: i will do tomorrow asap but i need some sleep cuz 8am class is the sucks.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:40 pm
Swamp Net stayed where he was even when the older phony got to his feet. There was something decidedly... familiar about him but the earth colt couldn't say why for sure. Until he heard him talk and the manner of articulation jogged something in his memory. Swamp may not remember the name oh but he certainly remembered the speech pattern!

He hopped excitedly in place, "Yeah! Yeah! Haven't seen you since you were like me! What're you doing here? Catching some rays?" a peek around to the fishing rod had him amending it to "Or fishies?"

FrostyPeaches
No worries! I get to RP with you and that's awesome enough heart and blargle for 8 am classes D8 at least they're not 7 am ones XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:40 am

Ah what a brave little landlubber he was, didn't flinch the slightest when I tower over him so, he thought to himself.

Nevertheless, he didn't let go of the colt with his sturdy grip and dragged him closer to the bucket of worms. "Yarr, ye haven't grown at all! Me crew need food and I could use some more rays of sunlight," he told Swamp Net.

"I do look sickly don't I? If ye didn't know me, yous could think I been out in the sun for too long!" He laughed really loud, and had no idea if the bab would catch on with his joke about his natural colour compared to sunburns.

"Do ye remember the card you gave me? I still have it tacked on my wall..." He paused for a moment and flashed a spoopy grin. His eyes sparkled for a quick second, all too excited, and returned back to normal.

"It's on board a real pirate ship. Dare to follow me, mate?"

Huni Pi

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 am
The joke was, unfortunately, misinterpreted. Swamp tilted his head in confusion, "But you're not all shriveled up or dried up and flaky..." suggesting his experience with things left out in the sun too long. He reached out a hoof to try and touch the older phony, just to check whether or not they had the texture Swamp mentioned.

He raised his head and brightened at the mention of the card, "Really? Really? That is awesome!" he said, tail swaying behind him excitedly. "And I can really go on a real pirate ship?"

Swamp was practically vibrating with excitement. The things he would see, the depths he would be able to visit if he could be on a ship. That it was such a cool vessel as a pirate ship was just the cherry on top.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 am

"Dried and flaky?" he uttered, thinking of fish food, and laughed. "Ye gots much more to learn, Swamp."

He let go of the little bab and picked up his rod and bucket of worms. There was no rush to fish since it was still early morning. If anything, he could peruse the shops in the market for dinner tonight.

"Card is on the wall inside my cabin where I can see it. If ye come with me, and follow close, I can slip you on board," he spoke to him with the same grin that never left his face.

Even if the others were on board, he was certain they wouldn't mind. Besides, if things get out of hand they could grab him and throw him into the waters.

Treasure Hunter chuckled at the thought of throwing Swamp Net overboard. But that won't happen unless this bab was a thief. or become hostile. "Come on now," he spoke in a soft tone, encouraging Swamp to follow after him. " Our ship won't come to us, we gotta go to her."

Huni Pi
sorry for the late reply. life flung s**t in my face and i was stressed out.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:46 pm
As Swamp was released, he regained his footing before giving the older phony a salute, "Swamp Net ready to learn!" he said with pride and excitement. And as Treasure Hunter began to head for his ship, the little colt trotted after, all eyes and ears in anticipation.

"Wait'll I tell my sisters and brother! And my momma and mama! They'll be soooooo jealous I got to be on a real pirate ship!" he chattered, looking up at Treasure Hunter. "Which do you and your crew do more often: Dig up treasures or Bury them?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:45 am

He just laughed even louder upon seeing the most energetic little bab he had come across that week. Without looking back, heading straight towards the ship not wasting any more time on land, Treasure Hunter heard what Swampie had said.

"Aye, let's make a pact alright? No family outings on our ship or ye be a Barnacle on The Flirty Mermaid forever." Really, he just wants him to know that not everyone is a pass to get on board. Even if his own pirate heart is kind and warm, he had to live up to his reputation and keep the ship's layout a mystery.

With a quick turn before hopping on deck, he looked at Swamp and said: "We steal them," all jokingly. "We're here though. Come on up."

Huni Pi
Swamp Net imma still help you grow asap < 333

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:03 pm
The bab nodded eagerly and held one hoof against his heart, "I promise! The Flirty Mermaid shall remain Swamp Net-Barnacle free!" Once he lowered his leg back down, he trotted after the older phony, little legs moving faster in an effort to keep up to TH's longer strides.

Swamp feigned a scandalized expression at TH's joke of stealing treasure before breaking out into giggles. "Can't say I'm any good at stealing treasure but I'm good at digging 'em up! 'Course, they usually start out as junk then my sister, Tidy, turns them into actual treasure," he declared with more than just a hint of pride.

FrostyPeaches
Do you think the Kindness RP can be wrapped up soon? OvO ::is kinda excited to get Muck grown::

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 pm

He seems to find all ponies rather interesting. probably because he was not properly looked after as a foal. but that's ok. he knew better. the rest of the crew had taught him more than enough.

Smiling at the little bab, he jumped behind him and nudged him into the ship with his face, with Swap's weight mostly centered around his forehead.

"Of course we dig more than bury. There is no need to hide our loot with a ship like this. I like you since you also like to dig." And he knew the place was a mess. He had slacked off with the daily deck mopping...

TH feigned ignorance and opened the metal gate to the lower deck. "Who is this Tidy you speak of?" He motioned with a hoof for him to keep following till they have reached the treasure room. "Almost there now. Just down the stairs, down the passageway, and through the heavy locked doors."

Huni Pi
yes i will try to hurry! kind of forgot what is happening in both rps lol. i have been busy wrapping gifts since imma be going on vacation soon. sorry for the wait and lazy with capital letters ;A; !!!

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:03 pm
Swamp was the last bab to ever comment far as messes were concerned. To him, clutter and organized chaos it was simply a means to hide treasure. After all, you didn't go around leaving your valuables exposed on a normal day, right? What more when you're an actual pirate?

He let himself get pushed onto the boat, not really offering any resistance as he followed the directions without hesitation.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm

At last, after unlocking the lock, TH pushed one of the two doors inward. The door creaked and tried to resist but gave way in the end.

They were soon greeted with mounds of treasure and shiny valuables. He glanced around and did not see Doubloon fluttering about. "Strange, she must have left to do something else..."

Turning to see how the bab would respond, he stepped off to the side of the room and watched. "Welcome to the pirates' life.."

Huni Pi

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:31 am
Swamp Net wordlessly followed after the older phony, waiting with a smile even as the mounds of treasure was revealed to him. These weren't his treasure and Swamp didn't have itchy hooves when it came to possessions that belonged to others.

He stared up at TH as his mouth formed an O in surprise, "I get to be a pirate too?" he asked.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:06 pm

The older phony had more treasure than he could ever spend it all in one go. Missing one or two coins won't hurt him or his crew. He expected the colt to want to take some home but all he saw was a gaping mouth staring back at him...

"Uh, why... If it is in you, you would be one fine pirate, Swamp Net," he replied with a content smile. TH was happy, happy to know that there are still young babs out there wanting to follow their dreams.

Huni Pi
I am extremely sorry. I was out of the country most of my summer. Didn't have much internet. I will finish rp with you asap. I didn't bail on you. -feels really bad-

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:31 pm
"That would be super neat-o! I would get to dig up all the treasure I want!" His excitement was growing, the idea of being a real phony pirate was becoming more and more appealing. Admittedly it was less about the treasure than it was the hunting and digging, "Do you dredge up sunken treasures too?"

And the happy gleam in his eyes shone even brighter at the prospect of getting down and dirty in the depths. He was no mer but he liked the water and had grown accustomed to murk.

FrostyPeaches
my muse died on me the past few months OTL thank you so much for helping me with my bab RP ;w;

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff