Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:42 pm
This week's topic is... Pintrest!

We were going to go to the renaissance festival yesterday, but it rained all day. Ugh! cat_xp
Thankfully, I've taken the time to do some new sketches of my dream house plans. This time, I have found a floor plan on Pintrest that would have a total of 600 square feet of space to use. Besides napping and pinning various things to my board, this is what I've been doing yesterday and today.

Oh, but let me tell you a short summary about Pintrest. You can get addicted to it very easily because you can just pin whatever you want and read it later if you need to. There are just SO MANY IDEAS AND TIPS! I've been pinning recipes, fashion ideas, craft ideas, houses and house plans, party ideas, drawing tips, hair styling tips, life hacks, and so many other things! cat_surprised
I've gotten quite a number of followers on the way, but that has never been important to me. Those pins are for me to utilize when I need them and that is pretty much the only thing that matters to me. I NEED MORE IDEAS!!! cat_gonk

Help me, please... cat_crying

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 am
I know the feeling. After my best friend decided that she is going to have a wedding ceremony after all when she gets married, she created a Wedding Ideas board and invited me to be a contributor (since I'll be the Maid of Honor). I could easily get distracted pinning other stuff, if I wasn't purely trying to stay focused on pinning things I see that she would be interested in. I did create two boards of my own ("Geekdom" and "Cosplay") just to add some personality to my page but I'm trying not to get too crazy with pinning on my own terms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers