[SWAMP ORP] Let's Make a Clubhouse! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:18 am
Poe clapped his hands quickly at Maneki's joke, grinning. Yesss, that was good! Because Poe wasn't good at seeing! He let himself be led (not that he would have opposed, sometimes it was way easier to let someone else help him around!. He flushed slightly at the hand holding, and hoped Maneki didn't think his hand being kind of sweaty was weird... Close contact was something he still wasn't used to, but he enjoyed it. He also enjoyed candy, which his friend had just secured from the blueblood adult. Poe waved to him excitedly. He was just so cool!

They went back to Muerte, as he called them. Tete used his full name! Wow, they were surely becoming fast friends too, and Poe was going to help the best he can! Listening in, he finally figured out what they were doing. Building a special hive, for all of them! A clubhouse, according to Maneki. Wow, a real life clubhouse... He listened to Tete, rapt in his explanation. He knew so much... "Wow Tete... guess you aren't... birdbrained in the least! Well, I mean I already knew that but it's a joke, because you're really smart... I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers," he awkwardly laughed.

When Maneki turned to him again, Poe flushed a little again, excited. Poepoe! He got a nickname like the other cool rebel friends. Best friendship secured, and it was a great nickname! He'd have to think of a good one for Maneki sometime, that was perfect. Oh, but Maneki wanted Poe to think of ideas for the clubhouse, not nicknames. "I think we should have lots of windows! Wait, or maybe not many windows so we can avoid some... window pane!"

Melancholies
don't be so bittern friend

Magician Arcana
a poe in the hand... 。@u@。

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:41 pm
"You're real good with the kids," Luxara couldn't help but comment, scaratching the back of her head. Guess an adult would have experience. She came over amiably enough when Maneki called her over, pausing only to go "Teetty. Teetty....ohhhhh my god, that's amazing."

She flashed a smile at Muerte, loving the incredibly bad nickname he apparently wasn't stopping, and got to business. "So we've got to plan this thing out, right? Okay. Cool. Lemme think." Luxara wasn't a master of this kind of stuff, by any means. She lived in a tree for most of her life, but she did make it work.

"Who's your little buddy? Poepoe? Hey, kid, I'm Luxara." It was nice that Maneki had a friend. "I don't want to step on any toes and cause any pane, but I'm not sure about windows, either. I think there should be some but if there's a lot, it might let in a lot of heat or even some sunlight. Maybe a couple would be good though. What kind of furniture should we go for? Do we want chairs or benches? That kinda stuff. Is it just gonna be one big room or will there be dividers between them? Anyone have any opinions on that kinda stuff? I'm just asking because I'm sure the outside will be a piece of cake. Once we figure out the window thing and general size, we're just making a giant box, right?"

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn had spent the better part of the twilight removing a layer of fliers wallpapered to her hive's trees. Crumpling up the last of the something, she tossed it into the pile with the rest. This was not how she had planned to spend her dusk. She had woken up especially early to sneak a peek at the sunset. Instead she had busied herself with cleaning up after Maneki.

Of course it was Maneki. He might have tried to hide his blood colour by using blue font, but she knew. No one else could come up with with such a haphazard matter of spreading news. No one else used such cutesy cat emoticons. No one else was such a... such a putz! He would have to do better than that to fool her. Nice try, Belbog, but maybe next time.

Anyway, who cared about making a clubhouse? They already had all the buildings they needed. Really, what a frivolous and childish idea...

“Darn it, Maneki,” Autumn muttered, toes brushing the reeds as she raced over the surface of the water. Caterpal zipped along behind her. “Why couldn't you have come and talked to me first?” So, maybe she was a little bit jealous. It seemed like a fun activity and he had left her out of it. He wanted snacks? Too bad. The snack-master was fresh out. Maybe with a little warning, she could have come up with something, but...

She had reached the place where the others had gathered—not quite, but she could make them out through the trees anyway. She slowed to a hover, wings buzzing. It looked as though Maneki had gathered quite a crowd. As she counted a number of familiar faces, she shook her head. “We can't go now, Cat. We'll have to wait until... hey! Where are you going?”

Heedless of her words, the lusus fluttered over to collection of rebels. Autumn saw at last what he was after: candy that Zeffer had brought. Of course. She should have known better. Without wasting another word, Autumn fluttered up into the tree boughs. Cat could be as dumb as he liked, but she was going to make a fabulous entrance.

As she skimmed the treetops, looking for the ideal place to perform her aerial stunt, Autumn caught a glimpse of an unusual shape through the leaves. Parting the foliage, she saw a troll perched over a thick branch holding a notepad and pencil: Byakko. Strange. With no more than a quiet rustle of the leaves, Autumn fluttered over for a closer look. She landed gently on an adjacent bough.

“Are you grading them?” she asked, attempting to peer over her shoulder.

melona-pan
Perches next to.

Kamileunaire
Caterpal eats the candy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:52 am
A rustle to her left alerted Akko of another's presence. She stiffened, drawing her notebook closer to her chest, and narrowed her eyes in the direction of the sound. How had she not heard them making their way up earlier? She squeezed the notebook, displeased with herself. As Autumn landed with a light flutter, all became clear. Relaxing, she shifted to lean her weight on one arm, resting the notebook in her lap.

"I suppose so, in a sense." No point in lying to her. Akko traced Autumn's wings idly with her vision.

She wasn't the first winged troll Byakko had known. There had been others, long ago, when the rebellion still thrived before the Vast Glub. They were nothing more than faint, flickering memories of shimmery wings, but she remembered that much- and the inspiration they brought to the other troops. Akko had taken Autumn's hatching as a sign of good things to come in the swamp.

"Why aren't you down there with them?" The mutantblood pointed through the leaves at Caterpal and the others with her pencil. "Seems more... fun."

Green Minuet
hello smoll child

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:05 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn crossed her arms and tilted her head. “Why aren't you? she asked. It came out sassier than she intended. After a pause, she lowered herself to sit beside the mutant blood. She cast her legs out over the side, lightly swinging her feet back and forth.

“I didn't feel like it,” she explained. “Clubhouses are for wigglers.” Wigglers like Maneki. She wasn't going to say that though. Coiling a lock of hair around her finger, she stared down at the meeting site, searching for Maneki. He was clueless of course. He always was. That was fine. She would have words with him later. Besides, in the meantime, she had found the elusive rebel leader, Byakko. Lucky~! She turned to beam at the mutantblood.

“What do you think?”

melona-pan
~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:00 pm
Rising a brow at Autumn's curt response, Byakko simply shrugged. "Like you said, I'm grading them." Flipping past filled pages in her notebook she returned to a fresh one, and readjusted herself.

“What do you think?”

Byakko's vision trailed over the distant figures of the other trolls, stopping momentarily on Zeffer. "Mmm, they are for wrigglers." She echoed in agreement. Did they even have a club? With so many abandoned structures not being used dotting the swamp, it seemed foolish they weren't simply building off one of those.

Then again, that wasn't really the point, was it? However conscious or not, Byakko was sure that Maneki was doing this for reasons other than to have somewhere new to play.

"But I think that the clubhouse isn't nearly as important as building it." she stated blankly, spinning the pencil idly between her fingers. The others below were just standing there for the most part, conversation muffled by distance and leaves. After a moment's pause, Byakko turned to Autumn. "Why don't you help me instead, then?"

Green Minuet

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:33 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Hm...” Autumn glanced down at the trolls below, considering the mutantblood's words. At first she thought the activity silly and pointless. Even now, she could not see anything worthwhile about it, considering all the empty hives around the outpost. Building a clubhouse from the mud up seemed like a monumental waste of time. Byakko however seemed to find some merit in it. Leaning forward, Autumn tucked her chin in her palm, expression thoughtful.

Her concentration was broken a moment later when Byakko spoke again. Autumn perked right up at her suggestion. “Really?” she asked breathlessly. Both hands on the branch, she leaned towards mutantblood. Her eyes sparkled. She could hardly believe that Byakko wanted her help, of all trolls. Suddenly Autumn felt much more grown-up. She took a moment to smooth over her excitement. “I'd love to! What do you need?”

melona-pan
Autumn is enamoured. ;u;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:46 pm
A glint caught on one of Akko's fangs as her mouth cracked ever so slightly, and ever so briefly, into a half-smile. "Really." Leaning in towards Autumn, her voice dropped into one of dramatized, hushed urgency. "From up here, we can't really make out any of their conversation. Unless they start shouting at one another, which is plausible. Regardless-" she poked at the notebook's cover with her pencil. "I only have body language to go off of. But if someone could get close enough without being seen or heard..." the implication was obvious enough. Byakko was even bold enough to throw in a knowing wink. Damn, Akko.

Ripping out a fistful of blank pages from her journal unceremoniously, the rebellion's leader offered them along with the pencil out to Autumn. "It doesn't matter how mundane or pointless something seems, you should still take note. You never know if it might become relevant later. So what do you think- you up to the challenge?"

Green Minuet
byakko has been dumping all her points lately into lvling her 'communicating w/smoll trolls' skill

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:14 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

As Byakko lowered her voice, Autumn felt her pumpbiscuit beat faster. She listened raptly, eyes locked with Byakko's. When the mutantblood winked, it was like the casting of a spell. She was completely entranced.

With a sharp nod, Autumn took the papers and pencil. “I won't let you down!” she whispered back, and clutched them to her chest. It never even occurred to her to wonder the point of such a task. All that mattered was that she had been entrusted with something important. It felt wonderful to have Byakko of all trolls call upon and rely on her. Not to mention, the thrill of a challenge was too much to pass up.

melona-pan
It's a natural 20! Figured I'd give you one more post before I sent her on her way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:32 pm
"I know you won't. Do your best." Byakko gave Autumn an affirming nod, internally beaming at the child. With certainty, she was a promising member of the rebellion.

After Autumn fluttered away, Akko pulled out a back-up pencil from the pockets inside her robes, (she'd dropped several in the swamp already, never to be seen again). She resumed writing in her notebook under a new entry entitled 'AUTUMN'.

*Green Minuet
extremely short post to wrap things up :3

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items