FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:54 pm

User Image

It was the weekend: Streets and markets became alive and filled with delicious food, trinkets, phonies, travelers, and lots of hearty laughter again. The baker waved a loaf into the air as the chocolatiers displayed their complex confectionery from chocolates at their shops.

Everything is going well except for one place. Deep in the forest, inside a tree house, there was a tiny little brown colt rummaging and frantically stomping around looking for something in a hurry.

He was looking in every corner, inside every drawer, cupboards, and under the carpet. "AGGHH!" he screamed out in frustration. "I can't believe I'm all out of it!" However, all he had found was an empty bag of cat food. "Great. Now I have to go back to Phonycity and buy more..." From the tone in his voice, anyphony could tell that he was not happy about it.

Peanut still remembered the last time he was there. All the curious eyes he saw on the streets watched him like darts ready to be thrown at the board. If it wasn't for his luck to run into Caramell and Paws to keep him sheltered, he would've have bolted out of there and fed on wild grass for a week straight.

He had already climbed down the ladder and away from his tree house as he trotted through the forest with heavy steps. His tail drooped as he went on his way towards the city mumbling to himself. Oh how he dreaded the city. but. his cat had to eat. There was no way that Mochi could last days without proper nutrition. Not to mention the constant meowing he would get while the cat begs for food out of hunger.. .

Chrystali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a beautiful day, and Rocky was going to live it up. The rich brown babben strolled down the middle of the street like he owned it, strutting with legs high in each step, head thrown back, smiling at everyphony who looked his way - even the ones that didn't. There was no reason not to smile!

He had no great goal to achieve that day other than to soak up the sun and maybe pick up a protein snack; he was perfectly content to let the day take him where it would, let each moment roll into the next and just enjoy himself. Rocky hummed I Like It Like That at the top of his little, off-tune voice, starting to shimmy and dance a little to the tune in his head. It was going to be a great day, everything was gonna be just amazing --

Rocky's thoughts were jarred abruptly as his dance step didn't end as anticipated. Where there should have been ground, there was nothing at all, and gracelessly, both front legs plummeted into an uncovered hole that he hadn't seen in all his dashing display. His chin met the ground, his backside in the air, eyes enormous and expression dazed and confused.

"Uh," was his surprised assessment of the situation, short tail flicking back and forth. He struggled a little to lift himself, but he had no purchase with just his back legs, fairly stuck around his broad withers.

FrostyPeaches

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out